•Mystery man Revealed•

Two Faced

It happened in a blink. Few seconds ago Taehyung was busy getting scolded by his hyung for selling the TV at a really high and fake price. He thought his hyung would be happy cause that man deserved the little trick but he forgot.

SeokJin was too sweet.

"Hyung I'm sorry okay? That guy still totally deser-" before he could realize a guy on a cycle snatched his dear Samsung phone from him in the middle of the call. "Hey!" He yelled trying to run after the thief. "Someone catch him please!" He shouted.

Then he saw a boy on another cycle chase after the thief. The thief could get away with that but the boy was just behind him already. He stopped in front of the thief who fell from his cycle. He grabbed the phone from his pocket and few other people came. Looking at the drama.

"He should go to the police station!" A man from the crowd demanded. Taehyung came rushing to the spot. He pushed into the crowd and looked at the guy who was wearing mask. "Is this yours?" Taehyung nodded and took the phone before bowing.

The man from the crowd grabbed the thief from his collar. "N-no! Please let me g-go! I promise I won't steal again" he cried. Before the man could punch him Taehyung butted in. "Stop" the man looked confused.

"I know sir you are trying to help me but please leave him" "what? He stole your-"

"I know but..i don't know..he is just a teenage boy" The man nodded and then looked at the guy in disgust. The crowd started to disappear too. The guy stood there crying his eyes out.

"T-thank y-you.." Taehyung approached and patted the guy's back. "How old are you?" The looked at him and then on the ground. "1-16" "Why do you steal? You look like a highschooler" The guy cried more.

"I am from a poor family..i did this for m-my fees..my f-family finds me a b-burden..I am sorry"

"Its alright. So..would you like a job?" The guy looked at him with widened eyes. "H-huh?" He wiped his tears and pink almost runny nose.

"A job since you badly need it..with me? On a TV store? My hyung is nice..he might let you in" "Bu-" "Don't deny..otherwise I would really send you to the cops.."he said chuckling.

"Your name?"

"Rayan"

"I am Taehyung. Well give me your number..i will call you soon" The guy gave him his number and then left saying he needs to go somewhere. Taehyung didn't realize the masked man hadn't left.

0"Oh sorry mister.. didn't see you still standing there. But thank you though..you helped me a lot" he smiled and bowed. "Welcome Taehyung-ssi" he said and got rid of the mask. He showed his beautiful big doe eyes to him and Taehyung instantly recognised him.

"The bus guy? Is it you?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook from the bus a few days ago" he chuckled.

"I see. You look happy today"

"Because I saved the day" he smiled sheepishly. Taehyung grinned. "But really Taehyung-ssi. You are something else." Taehyung nodded.

_____

Both the guys were walking to a cafe near. Not because he wanted to show his gratitude, because he wanted to know a little about the guy. Last time he saw him vulnerable and now he helped him. Funny. Taehyung greeted the manager of the cafe. "Hey Hoseok hyung! Can we get the regular?" The guy named Hoseok nodded. "I see you got a new friend" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was a little bit nervous. "Maybe".

They took a sit on a table. Jungkook looked around. Most of the people were having coffe, latte, cappuccino. This place wasn't big but not too small either.

"So..over with the crying already?" Taehyung said and instantly face palming himself mentally.

Shut up! He will think you are rude!

"Yeah" Jungkook answered politely.

Taehyung didn't expect this. The last time he talked to a stranger like this did not turn out well. His friends Lin and Jihan scolded him for getting humiliated. The stranger said that Taehyung was a rude guy and insulted him in front of people. His friends did not stand out for him. Instead they said Taehyung was an embarrasment.

For a few days Taehyung felt bad but then he told himself to put on a fake smile and not to expect anything from people.

"I thought you would be m- nothing" he said nervously.

"You should say what you wanna say you know. I won't judge"

He won't judge? He won't find me rude?

"I thought you would be mad?" he said cautiously. Jungkook looked at him blankly. 

"Why?"

"Because I'm not your friend to joke like that?" Jungkook laughed. "What's so funny?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was really trying hard not to lose his confidence.

"You. Last time I remember you were being open about your embarrassing past to a random stranger" he replied smugly. Taehyung looked down with burning cheeks with the touch of embarrassment.

"Geez.. you are so...so"

"Annoying? I don't know. I am usually shy and timid"

"I could say that a few days ago though" Their order came but their time was killed by talking with eachother only.