•Intro•

Two Faced

It was pretty late at night. The sky black as ever and the moon shining as bright as it does every night; hovering its milky white body above the men. The lake was filled up with cold water; like every day. The trees were silent; not a single bird on the trees. It felt as if the night was the usual but gloomy and dull for a specific person. 

He was sitting by the edge of the lake; staring into nothing but the cold and still water which had the shadow of the shining white moon reflecting on it. The only view at night. Something that is worth taking picture of. But Kim Taehyung doesn't think so. He doesn't even know why he was here. He was only silent, different things ringing inside of his vague head.
He takes a deep breath and lays down on the dirty ground. 

"I am happy"
"What a huge liar I am"

"He likes someone else"
"He should like me"

"My body never bled, I never hurt myself"
"The scars won't go away"

"Who do I always have these two different thoughts?" He said to himself, eyes searching for the sky.

Each time it happens. He lies. He gets two different thoughts about people, about situations, about him and his life. He wants to change. He wants to bring out the inner him but he is scared. He doesn't wanna ruin what he has with him.
___

Jungkook was simply sketching. His fingers holding a pencil firmly and eyes scaning through a picture of a guy. It was him. He would be lying if he says that he doesn't like what or who he makes sketches of but they are supposed to be a secret. He would also lie if he says that he doesn't mostly draw a lonely and freaked out guy in the middle of the crowd who tries hard to fit into the society. 

Suddenly he stops. He sighs and puts his head on the table to rest. After seconds he looks at his incomplete sketch; only the upper part of the head was done. The eyes were really beautiful, bright, energetic but in reality the owner of the eyes was nothing like that. His eyes lied a lot.

"Why am I like this? Why do I feel like hating myself when I never did any wrong? Why do I need to fit in when I don't want this at all? Why am I always confused?" 

Before knowing, tears of frustration leave his eyes and fall onto the sketch.