1.9

want u with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

el 27 de junio 2017, 00:06. sevilla, españa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

━━━━

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    "i can't believe you sleep without a shirt on." kyungsoo states with a quirked eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 

    "well, you sleep without pants." jongin plops down on the bed, hair still a bit damp from a quick shower. he smirks. "we just make the whole package."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo blushes, kicking jongin's leg. "you're gross."

 

 

 

 

    "but i'm right."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo rolls his eyes, laying back on the bed. "whatever you say. but don't your legs get super sweaty with those... , what are they, help me."

 

 

 

 

    jongin chuckles. "since when do you forget your korean, hyung?"

 

 

 

 

    "stop, being bilingual isn't easy." kyungsoo pouts a bit. "it's lana in spanish."

 

 

 

 

    jongin hums. "can't say i know, but you sound kinda hot when you speak spanish."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo glares at his boyfriend, the urge to kick him once again sinking in. "i will now never speak spanish in front of you."

 

 

 

 

    "that's torturous! you sound nice."

 

 

 

 

    "and you sound like a ing ert."

 

 

 

 

    "so?"

 

 

 

 

    "i'm breaking up with you." kyungsoo turns over on his side away from jongin. 

 

 

 

 

    jongin whines, arm coming around kyungsoo's torso and his forehead on kyungsoo's back. "no, you can't! i just got here, don't kick me out."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo suppresses a snort. "i'm contemplating it." he tries not to grin while he says that.

 

 

 

 

    "but i love you."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo smiles this time. "that doesn't work on me."

 

 

 

 

    jongin rests his chin on kyungsoo's shoulder, wrapping both arms around the older's torso. "you sure?"

 

 

 

 

    "okay, maybe a little."

 

 

 

 

    jongin grins triumphantly. "so my tactics work even easier in person."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo turns his head a little, reaching up and pinching jongin's cheek. "don't get any ideas, it won't work if i'm legitimately upset with you."

 

 

 

 

    "i wouldn't expect it to." jongin takes kyungsoo's hand, holding it. "i'm serious though."

 

 

 

 

    "about what?"

 

 

 

 

    jongin presses a gentle kiss to kyungsoo's shoulder. "that i love you."

 

 

 

 

    a fond smile comes over kyungsoo's lips, as he turns to kiss jongin's temple. "i love you too."

 

 

 

 

    yet another pout appears on jongin's lips. "you won't kiss me for real though..."

 

 

 

 

    "what do you mean?" 

 

 

 

 

    "like a real kiss, hyung. on the mouth. you haven't tried to kiss me yet." kyungsoo blushes at that. "even if it's a little one."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo turns his head away. "it's not that i don't want to. i just... haven't kissed anyone in years?" 

 

 

 

 

    it isn't a lie. kyungsoo hasn't had much of a relationship since he was sixteen, and he never was one to just find someone attractive and make out with them. he always wanted something real, in his case, it meant someone halfway across the world. now that he has it, he's happy — overjoyed even — but physical vulnerability is more difficult than he assumed; given his previous relationship troubles. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter