Chapter 5

Love Scenario

Chapter 5

Recommended song: What's wrong? (by iKON)

 

Pacing up and down, Hanbin let out an exasperated sigh, with his brows furrowed and shoulders slumped down. Next to him was a relaxed Jaewon, plucking for inspiration for his new mixtapes from messing with the keyboard. Aggravated by Jaewon's laid-back attitude, Hanbin strode towards him and shoved his hands off the keyboard.

 

'Stop being a ing loser and think of a solution! Wait, we can't contact Jisoo, but we know where her manager is. Move your now,' shouted Hanbin at Jaewon, while pulling Jaewon up by his collar.

 

'Dude, you have chill! I genuinely don't get why you're that serious with your fling or boy toy,' slurred Jaewon lazily, eyes looking everywhere.

 

'Don't you ever dare to call him my boy toy. He has a ing name. Get that right and stop doing drugs in my ing studio!' bellowed Hanbin, hands shaking with anger.

 

'I seriously don't think I would ever sleep with you. That can't be true...' muttered Hanbin to himself, shaking his head in denial, while walking down the stairs to Blackpink's management office.

 

'You know, I'm not that bad, though, I only dig girls,' replied Jaewon, with an offended expression.

 

'That's why I said it couldn't have happened!' shouted Hanbin at Jaewon's half-hearted response.

 

Once they entered the management office, Hanbin immediately scanned the office, with eyes searching in vain for a particular woman.

 

'Do you know where Hyojin noona (Blackpink's manger) is?' asked Hanbin urgently.

 

'Oh, Hyojin is off to Japan with the girls. She won't be back til the end of the month. Do you have something important to tell her?' replied one of the managers in the office.

 

Taken aback by the sudden revelation about last night, Hanbin staggered out of the office, giving a small bow before leaving.

 

Talking small steps, he retreated to his studio, with Jaewon tagging slowly along behind him, complaining incoherently about almost anything. If it was not Jisoo who had spiked their drinks, then who could it be? Could it be that Jaewon was hallucinating at that time (since he was always under the influence of drugs)? Could it be that the whole thing was staged? Yet, that did not explain how they both ended up with lovemarks all over their body in the same bed. The last question did put Hanbin in a trance. Who hated him or Jaewon that much to pull off this cruel prank? Could it be that someone wanted to sabotage his relationship with Yunhyeong? As surges of questions arose, he could feel his head getting heavy and threatening to explode. The unease stored within him since yesterday only grew and manifested itself in the perpetual fidgeting of his fingers, as something came to mind. No one, other than s and Jaewon, knew about his relationship with Yunhyeong, hence his preferences in dating. If the goal was to sabotage their relationship, it had to be someone close to him, knew about their relationship and, most importantly, familiar with his daily routine. Chills went down his spine as images of that person flashed in his mind. The only thing he was sure of was he had to find out about the truth as soon as possible, before Yunhyeong turned against him.

 

'Did you do any crack last night?' asked Hanbin, looking at Jaewon.

 

'Pal, I gave mine to yours yesterday, but I did had some kind of LSD yesterday,' answered Jaewon, eyes fixed on the monitor.

 

'Can you describe to me the woman you saw spiking our drinks?' asked Hanbin in a serious tone.

 

'Hmm...I only know that the girl looked like Jisoo. Well, I was quite smitten by her that day. She had long wavy hair and definitely a fringe,' answered Jaewon.

 

'What colour was her hair?' inquired Hanbin almost immediately after Jaewon had finished talking.

 

'I think her hair was black, no, definitely black. Oh, by the way, I think she is a singer, since she could hit some incredible notes,' replied Jaewon, who had a grin plastered on his face.

 

Hanbin trusted him with Yunhyeong and let him hang around him, despite knowing what feelings he harboured towards Yunhyeong. Back in their predebut days, Hanbin already knew that he had romantic feelings for Yunhyeong. However, Yunhyeong, being a slowpoke, never noticed these feelings that were way beyond those friends have for each other. Yunhyeong only regarded him as a good friend and treated him as if he was his own little brother as he already had his eyes set on Hanbin. How could he have done that to his two hyungs who loved him as if he was their own little brother? Perhaps, it was love.