EPILOGUE

Love me, Love me! (Don't hate me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Sehunnie!’ May exclaimed, waving excitedly.

Sehun looked up from his laptop, eyes scrunching in greeting as he waved back cutely. May sighed, feeling her heart flutter. Sehun was just so cute and she wanted to squish something.

‘May…’ he sighed, voice muffled due to his squished cheeks. May ignored him in favor of squishing his cheeks some more.

‘You’re so cute! Why are you so cute?’ she demanded, finally letting go.  

He thought it was funny she was asking that because from his point of view, she was the cuter one in their relationship.

‘I’m not cute, May,’ he explained patiently, lifting his arm so she could wiggle underneath it and wrap her arms around his waist. ‘You’re cute. I’m handsome.’ It was an old debate.

‘Cute,’ she insisted, kicking her legs about. ‘I’m cool. You’re cute.’

He side-eyed her, the way she was fluffing her cheeks just waiting for him to finish with his article, legs kicking about like a hyperactive puppy and eyes sparkling like some shoujo manga character.

‘Cool,’ he muttered, raising an eyebrow. ‘Right.’

She narrowed her eyes up at him, nose scrunching adorably. ‘You’re being sarcastic, aren’t you?’

His lips curved in a half-smile. ‘Nope.’

‘Yes, you are.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter