STUCK IN BETWEEN (3)

JENCHU MULTISHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Jisoo's heart starts beating wildly, looking at the furious brunette just a meters away who's shooting them an angry look.

 

Betrayal, disappointment and anger mixing all into one flame reflecting through her entire face. Jisoo can tell that Jennie is beyond upset and its terrifying to see that her outrage is about to reach its new level.

 

"J-Jennie" stutters Jisoo, quickly backing away from Rosé.

 

If a glare could kill, both of them would turned into ashes now. Especially Rosé as Jennie's been giving her an extra enrage gaze.

 

All Jisoo wanted to do is to approach the very mad girl and calm her down by explaining that everything happened too fast and that, she was caught off guard and didn't have time to resist 'it' at all.

 

The said PA find it ridiculous that she's feeling all guilty as if she was caught red handed by cheating with another woman and now she's implementing something in her mind on how she's going to explain the entire thing to her lover.

 

On the other hand, she would be lying if she's to tell that what happened between her and the red head is not what she wanted. When in fact, part of her did anticipate Rosé's next move if Jennie did not showed up just on time.

 

"Oh, How long have you been standing there STEP sissy?" Rosé asked with a raised eyebrow, her thumb tracing her bottom lip in attempt to wipe something off like she just finished tasting a very delicious 'dessert'.

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jennie growl, her fist were still balding very tightly that her knuckles are now turning white.

 

Pretending like she heard nothing, Rosé leans her back on the kitchen counter while briefly checking out her nails

 

"Oh did you not see? I mean, we can do it again. What do you think Jisoo?" Rosé's eyes shifting from her nails to meet Jisoo's orbs with a flirty smirk on her face

 

Jisoo's eyes grew bigger. A thought crosses her mind that the red head was probably saying all these on purpose to pissed the brunette girl even more.

 

"You !-" And just as what she thought, Jennie's patience reach its limit as she lunge forward in attempt to land a slap on the red head's face, only to let out a gasp and halted on her spot when an arms from the back suddenly sneaks their way to firmly wrapped around her waist, preventing her from going any further.

 

"Jennie, please calm down." Jisoo whispers, almost begging as she could hear and feel Jennie's heavy breathing that it actually scared her to core. "Let's talk this out."

 

"Hands off." With a shaky hand, Jennie harshly pulled away from Jisoo's grip, now pointing an accusing finger directed at Rosé. "You're doing this on purpose don't you?! You're doing this to tick me off! I have told you to stay away from her in the first place!"

 

"Oh no sis calm down. I have no idea what you are talking about." Rosé blink her eyes in an innocent way, but it was develish to Jennie's view.

 

Jennie narrowed her eyes, eyes screaming hatred and disgust towards the red head. If killing is legal, then she would not hesitate to blow the first bullet on Rosé's mouth so she could keep her unnecessary words to herself.

 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

 

"No. You tell me."

 

"I don't want you near her!" Jennie glared.

 

"We just unintentionally bump into each others. Blame fate or whatever that is"

 

"Don't freakin' use that so called fate of yours. It was you ing around!"

 

They share an intense glaring battle before Rosé wear her smug smirk.

 

"Sis. You upset?"

 

"You freakin' kissed her! You disgusting dirty ! " Jennie almost yell out, veins on her neck are visible.

 

It's insane how Jisoo gawk at the sight of it and she nearly smack herself for having those rated thoughts in the middle of the heated argument.

 

Oh no, you have no idea how Jisoo wanted to break the intense atmosphere already before it leads to a real cat fight, but she's not sure how. Cause in the first place, she's the main reason why Jennie's out there, screaming her lungs out in frustration.

 

"Oh. So this is all about the kiss?" Rosè fake a surprised gasp. "And you're upset about it?"

 

"I am upset about your whole existence." Jennie spat.

 

Force laughter briefly escape from Rosé's mouth, not quite expecting Jennie's savage retort. It didn't last for three seconds as her glare immediately shoot towards Jennie who is now smirking in victory.

 

"Uhh, girls. I think its better if you two talk some other time-" Trying to break the icy atmosphere, Jisoo bit her tongue as soon as she meet Jennie's glare.

 

"I didn't ask for you to open your damn mouth." Jennie spat, eyes flaming in anger that made Jisoo shut up rather quickly.

 

"Poor Jisoo. Is that how you treat your Personal Assistant?" Rosé shake her head in disapproval. "You don't have to treat her like she's some kind of trash just because you caught us kissing. It's not that deep."

 

Jennie clench her jaw, gritting her teeth as she can feel her blood boiling again at some point. This red head knows really well how to push her red button.

 

"I can treat her whatever I want. She's my PA. So mind your own business."

 

Jisoo's gaze shift to the ground, Jennie might be saying it only out of anger but it somehow manage to sting her heart in a painful way. She should be immune receiving sharp words from her, but this time, it struck through her heart like a knife

 

"Can I treat her whatever I want then?" Rosé open once again, giving Jennie a questioning look and it really irk the brunette.

 

Jennie bit her bottom lip hard, she really wanted to wipe those annoying smug smile from the red head's face, only if she could use her fist to do it herself.

 

"What?"

 

"Since I am part of her responsibility from now on. I can treat her whatever I want. Can't I?"

 

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Jennie glared hard at the red head.

 

"Why don't you ask her?" Rosé pointed at the silent girl who's standing awkwardly at the corner, eyes still fixated on the floor.

 

"What is she talking about Jisoo?" Jennie ask her this time but Jisoo did not hear her as she's too engross thinking about whatever is running to her mind. "Kim Jisoo!"

 

"What. What?" Jisoo jolted at the loud voice calling out for her.

 

"She's claiming you are her PA too! Is that true?!" Jisoo gazes at the smiling Rosé then back to Jennie who's giving her a disbelief look.

 

"T-that's true. Mrs.Kim asked me to." Jisoo bit her lower lip, looking at the confused girl in front of her. "But it was only for the mean time Jennie."

 

Jennie took a deep breathe, as if she didn't want to believe what she just heard. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

 

"I was planning to. But, I don't know how"

 

"And you agreed?" She asked with a low voice.

 

"I can't say no-"

 

Jennie raise her hand, signalling that she's heard enough before shooting another glare to the both of them as she stormed out from the scene leaving Rosé and Jisoo behind.

 

"So--" Rosè was cut off when Jisoo spoke up

 

"Excuse me" Jisoo run after Jennie.

 

"Jennie hold up!"

 

Before Jisoo could even enter Jennie's room, the door slam shut right in front of her face, creating a loud thud.

- -

 

She's wearing a black leather jacket and a black leather pants, with her hair smoothly falling over her shoulder. Her boots were eye catching but the owner's face blank aura screams charisma which is definitely a head turner.

 

Her eyes were looking straight ahead, blank and cold as it were described by Jisoo who's only wearing a simple white shirt and black pants, looking simple but is still pretty enough.

 

"Jennie. Let's go to-"

 

But the brunette pretended not to hear anything as she walk passed by, not even glancing at her even once as she cooly open the driver's door and get inside.

 

Jisoo watch as the red lamboghini produce a large amount of thick smokes engulfing the air before speeding out from her sight.

 

". She's so pissed" Jisoo heave a sigh, not knowing what to do.

 

Another car appeared on the gate just right after Jennie disappeared and she swear it was the red ferrari she has seen earlier.

 

Looking at it confusely, she watch intently as a man got out from the driver's seat which happened to turned out to be Mr.Luke, Jennie's personal driver.

 

"Mr.Luke? Who's car is this?"

 

Before Mr.Luke could answer her, a sweet perfume catch her attention, her eyes quickly snap her head to her side only to be greeted by Rosé's simple yet elegant dress. She looked so damn good with it.

 

"Mine"

 

"Ro-Rosé?"

 

"Now my baby is freshly bathe. Thanks Mr.Luke ssi" Rosé's lip tug upward, eyeing the expensive car infront of her.

 

"No problem Maam"

 

Jisoo cannot help but remember about the kiss just an hour ago, it is still vividly playing in her mind and no matter how she tried to think of something else, it will fall back to the moment where her lips were pressed agaisnt Rosé's, how soft they felt like to hers and how good the red head was by leading the kiss.

 

'I think I'm going insane' Jisoo wanted to smack herself so hard for thinking that way, especially when the red head is just right beside her, oblivious at the thoughts she's having right now.

 

"W-where are you going?"

 

"Mall." Rosé answered flatly.

 

'Why is she acting like she never kissed me?' Jisoo cleared .

 

"Oh. I see." Jisoo her dry lip. "Uh..."

 

Rosé get the car keys from Mr.Luke and express her gratitude before turning around to look at the still rooted Jisoo on her previous spot.

 

"You going with me?"

 

Jisoo bit her lip as a certain image of a brunette entered her mind. What about Jennie? Aren't she supposed to accompany Jennie now who is somewhere in the party? But Rosé is her responsibility too and she's new here in Korea. She might get lost in the way and she will be in big trouble if that happened.

 

"It's fine if you can't. I'll just go ask random people for direction" Rosé shrugged, about to open the driver's seat.

 

Oh no. It is not safe for her to do that especially these days, harmful people are everywhere and Rosé might get herself in trouble esp. with a ferrari car she is on, that's a no no.

 

"Wait. Can't Mr.Luke come with you?"

 

"You blind? He's not around anymore and he asked for an early off"

 

Jisoo turn around only to find Mr.Luke nowhere. Letting out a sigh and already making up her mind. She decided to accompany the red head.

 

'It's only 7pm anyways. It won't hurt to accompany her right? Besides Jennie's bf is there. But I still don't trust him. Urgh. Whatever' Jisoo thought

 

"Wait. I'll go with you. The party will start at 8pm anyways"

 

Rosé stare at Jisoo for a brief second before breaking into a smile. A smile that is unreadable for Jisoo but she shrugged if off thinking Rosé is just 'surprisingly' being friendly.

 

 - -

 

"Oh God. Did she fell asleep inside?!" Jisoo bit her lip in panick.

 

There's like 15minutes left before the party starts and she's still stuck in this fitting room with the red head.

 

She was outside waiting for Rosé to finish her fitting session but it looks like, The red head was having a moment of her life and it feels like years has already passed.

 

"What is taking her so long?" She question herself, eyes digging holes to the door where the red head is.

 

She can't believe its taking this long for the red head to choose on what she think suits her the most, if it was Jisoo, she will only scan the clothes she think is the best, pay for it and leave the botique as soon as possible. Yes, she's not good at shopping but all the clothes she has chosen was all surprisingly good on her. So no biggy

 

All the dresses and clothes on Rose's option are all literally good looking on her but it still leave the confuse girl in dillema that it take her almost an hour to decide and still counting...

 

Jisoo wanted to bang her head agaisnt the wall thinking Jennie is probably looking for her right now or so she thought? Since as far as she know the girl doesn't want her there anyways and she's mad at her too.

 

All the thoughts inside her mind vanishes in the air just like that as soon as the door shut open, revealing the red head on a lingerie

 

Lingerie

 

'HOLD THE UP! WHY IS SHE IN LINGERIE?! IN THOSE BLACK FREAKIN' LINGERIES?! WTF!!!!'

 

Rosé was looking at her innocently like she's not half in front of the shocked girl, she even spin around to give Jisoo the best view she could give and it always amused her at how Jisoo is giving her a hundred percent attention

 

Jisoo's eyes were wide open, scanning each part pf Rosé's body like she's a machine who need to find the defects on a product, only to find none.

 

None

 

'PERFECT! PERFECT THEM S! THEM ABS! THEM WAIST! HOLY F-' Jisoo cheered in her mind.

 

"What do you think Jisoo? I like the red one but this seems to look good on me too." Rosé bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from laughing at the almost drooling sight of her temporary personal assistant in front of her

 

'SHE'S ASKING YOU KIM JISOO! OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND CALM THE DOWN! JUST PRETEND TO BE COOL AND ANSWER HER NORMALLY!' Jisoo bit her bottom lip hard at the thought, clearing

 

"That's- It's- I- think,the lingerie is too revealing- I mean- ofcourse- It is-HAHA-wait-what-" Jisoo stammered like a problematic robot and she nearly facepalm herself for acting dumb

 

Rosé let out a heartily laugh, leaning on the wall behind. Enjoying the sight of a stuttering girl in front of her. Little did she know, Jisoo is enjoying the view more than she did

 

"Calm down sweetie, just focus looking at me in the eye" Rosé stated with her sweet, husky voice of hers.

 

Jisoo gulp thickly before obeying the girl and now staring at her in the eyes. It still doesn't help the fact that even Rosé's eyes is y as heck. Those smokey eye shadow and eye liner did compliment her eyes so much. And Jisoo swear she could stare at it for more than an hour

 

"..."

 

"Now speak." She smiled, the same smile she did before Jisoo got inside her red ferrari.

 

'NO! WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?! KISSING YOU AND THEN NOW SHOWING HER ALMOST GLORY! THIS AIN'T RIGHT KIM JISOO! SHE'S OBVIOUSLY HAVING FUN PLAYING WITH YOU! YOU ARE HER PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR A MOMENT! TEACH HER SOME MANNERS!' Jisoo cleared once again, trying her very best to not look at any particular body part except Rosé face only.

 

"Y-YAH!" Jisoo manage to say, trying her best to show some authority but it sounded like a whimping puppy for the red head.

 

Rosè raises an eyebrow.

 

"What? Don't you like it?"

 

"I like i-I mean! NO! You can't just lurk around showing people yourself with, with that lingerie!" Jisoo thank the heaven above that she didn't choke at the end.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Yah! Do you think its fine to me that you're only with that? Go buy whatever you think suits you! You don't have to ask me about..." Jisoo eyed Rosé's body, hoping the red head whould get what she meant. "That."

 

Rosé narrowed her eyes at the girl before her lips tug upward, amused at the girl infront of her.

 

"Tell me, Is it wrong to ask you? You are my personal Assistant. I need to hear your opinion as well"

 

Jisoo's gaze drop at the ground, thinking hard on what she's going to retort back before her eyes find their way back to those chocolate orbs.

 

"It is making me uncomfortable." She bravely stated.

 

Rosé's smile got wider, still looking at Jisoo in amusement. "Why? You don't have to feel that way. I mean, We're both girls"

 

"N-not when you kissed me!" Jisoo finally drop the bomb and her heart starts skipping a bit after saying so. "I-It's hard not to think about it, th-that way."

 

Rosé blink, processing what Jisoo have said before nodding her head. "I didn't know helping is a crime now"

 

"W-what?"

 

"I did that to help you Jisoo" Rosé smiled, leaning away from the wall behind, now crossing her arms agaisnt her chest.

 

"B-by kissing me?"

 

"Well I can't think of something else. Grabbing water would take a lot of time and I think, kissing you is the best option and is more efficient way." Rosé shrugged. "And it did help. Right?"

 

Jisoo blink. "I-"

 

"And you liked it." Jisoo's eyes widen hearing those bold words from the red head.

 

"W-what? I-I did not!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter