STUCK IN BETWEEN (5)

JENCHU MULTISHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIB#5

"-Make it up to me"

 

- -
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*


"W-Woah"


Jisoo gasp in awe as Rosé consecutively hit the target meters away with the rifles without any miss. 

It happened that she's showing off so much in front of the red head, missed some bottles but did great so far. 

When her time was up, she ended it with the last shot knocking down the last bottle with a proud smirk across her face.


But those smirk were wiped off when Rosé started aligning herself, her posture was on point that someone would mistaken her as a professional shooter.

 

Until she pulled the trigger

 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*


"Holy ..."

 

Who would have thought that Rosé is a whole monster...In a good way.


Cool and Badass. 


She liked that the redhead has this kind of aggression towards the things she was very passionate with. 


Amused is an understatement.


Maybe she was entertained by the fact that Rosé is really good at it

Or maybe because-


 
SHE WAS DAMN ATTRACTIVE RIGHT NOW.

 

The way she ran those fingers through the gun, those super long reddish nails made it look way hotter.

The way she bit on her bottom lip as she tried to focus, damn those perfect white teeth grazing agaisn't her lips made it even ier.


The way her eyes flared with fire in attempt to focus on the target, set everything on burning flames.


The way she tuck her out to get in a not-so-doing-it-on-purpose 'sensual' position while leaning her body weight on a counter made it-


Oh boy, that lucky counter.


Jisoo never felt this attacked before. 


"Hey!"


"Huh?"


"Seriously?" That husky voice made it sound enchanting. Her eyebrow raising in a questionable manner. "What's on your mind?"


Jisoo almost groan out loud. 


'Am I that obvious?!'

 

Letting out a sarcastic laugh. She hope she sounded genuine at the moment.


"Y...You really think this game is for you?" She then confidently positioned herself to Rosé's previous spot after grabbing the rifle from the redhead's grip.


The other girl hummed in a teasing way, comfortably leaning agaisnt the wall just beside the shooting booth. Making sure she get the best spot to give an eye on Jisoo, who's now preparing herself for another round.


"Well..." Rosé cross her arms agaisn't her chest. "I already saw the way you played at the first trial we had. Unfortunately, You missed one bottle..."


Jisoo gulp at that. "..."


"How bout' beat my perfect score?"

 


Damn that voice, if it weren't sounding so y Jisoo wouldn't feel this distracted now. She was so close of accusing her for cheating. 


'Yes being y is cheating! Damn it!' Jisoo cursed.


"Oh. I will"


Loud Bang's for each target were heard, knocking each of them until the very last piece of it. She's so sure she's going to knock it off, about to pull the trigger with so much strength when Rosé suddenly spoke in a 'not' so flirty way.


"Oh Jis. Are you working out?" 


'Wait-What?' Jisoo felt like her legs weakened after hearing that. 'Did she just praise my body-'


*BANG!*


"Damn it!" Jisoo cursed when the bullet missed the target in her dismay.


"Oh" The other girl gasp, subtly hiding the smirk behind those surprised face.


The loser one clenched her jaw, there's no hell in damn way she'll lose this game! Well she already lost. If Rosé did not  whisper like that she's probably dancing in victory right now. 


"D-don't flatter yourself. It's definitely because It's been a decade since I last hold a gun-" 


She didn't manage to finish her words when she felt an odd presence behind, hot breathes tickling the back of her neck, warm sensation radiating all over her body affecting the way her mind suddenly stop functioning at the moment.


"Well let me remind you"


Jisoo flinch at the way several hot breathes hit the back of her ear. It's crazy how such a simple act made her stomach starts churning that it almost feel like there's an unknown species flying around inside


or how her heart starts pulsating in irregular way that she's scared it's a symptom of a mini heart attack.


Ridiculous.


She almost drop the rifle from her grip when two hands snake its way pass Jisoo's shoulder, ended up being in Rosé's embrace.

 

"...I think I can do it myself-"


"Look straight ahead..." Ignoring that remark, Rosé's hands are now over Jisoo's as the two of them played as one. "And aim for the target..." It felt so much different hearing her voice this close, Jisoo almost peed her pants. "Grip on your gun tightly..." The red head grip on Jisoo's hand, as if ordering her to do the same with the gun. "It would be better if you take control." 


' Her ing accent- I'


She would be lying if she say she doesn't like any bit of the way Rosé was teaching her, intimately. She almost faint at the thought.


"In that way you won't miss it."


'Who's gonna tell her she distracted me the out that's why I missed it fuc-'

 

"I...I think I got it" Jisoo gulp, eyes burning a hole to the target but lose her control again when the redhead lean even more closer, lips almost touching the back of her ear.


"Relax Jis." Rosé purposely slide her hands on Jisoo's arms until it reach the girl's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze as if helping her to relax. With a husky voice, she muttered. "Now shoot."

 

*BANG!* 


"Good job"


Jisoo let out a sigh of relief when the redhead finally pulled away, giving her a peace of mind or else she will go insane  from that contact.


"Y-yeah"


"You-"


*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*


That multiple loud noise coming from the other side of the booth got their attention.

A crazy woman was playing it with her boyfriend trying to calm her down. Targets were never knock down but the rifle was now sure out of bullets.


Jisoo watch the scene intently, the girl was wearing an all black outfit with a shades on and a big hat covering her whole face. Who would play a gun with it though? She frown.


"Love Quarel hmm?"


"I guess" She shrugged.


"So. You're still a loser?" 


That successfully got Jisoo's attention back. Eyes meeting the other ones who's staring back at her with those teasing smile. 

 

"So? The punishment?"

- -

"STOP STOP STOP GOD NO! STOP!"

 

"Jis. Calm down. The engine hasn't even started yet." Rosé threw an apologetic smile to those people who's been watching the scene as the girl beside her has been acting like she has gone mad for a moment. "Stop embarassing me!" She whispered, giving the other girl a pinch in the arm.


"Please please please. I can't ride this!" She said as she continued to sulk like a kid, gripping on the steel at the front like her life depends on it.


"Hey! Here!" Rosé who have no choice grab Jisoo's hand and intertwined it with her, gripping on it tightly. "We can't back out now Jis. But I want you to trust me on this."

 

"..." Jisoo did stop for  while, looking at their intertwined hands like its a foreign thing to her.


"I'll hold your hand very tight..." With a really tight grip. Rosé begin to talk softly. "And I want you to feel the grip for the whole ride. Do you understand?" That Aussie accent made Jisoo look up so they could stare at each others eyes. "As long as you felt my grip, nothing bad will happen to you. You are safe."

It may sound childish but that effectively help calm Jisoo down a bit. Thanks to Rosé's candy like voice. It did help her a lot.

 

There's a lot of gasping and whispering going on before the engine starts

 

 


"I'm not gonna die right?!" Jisoo held on Rosé's hand tightly as if waiting for the other girl's assurance.


"No you're not!" Rosé laughed.


It didn't even take a second when Jisoo's world started turning upside down.

 

"This is- I swear to God! I-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

--

"You look pale. Are you sure about this? We can skip it and go somewhere els-"


Jisoo shut tight when Rosé gave her an annoyed look. Her brows furrowing together in irritation.


"Can't you just shut up and walk? It's literally our turn now" 

 

Jisoo was certain there's something wrong at the way the redhead's voice change a bit, how she unknowingly cling onto her arms like her life depends on it, ofcourse Jisoo did not mind. 


It's just a horror house, those fake ghost wearing a fake scary clothes and make up. Rosé was so confident just a second ago. Jisoo was certain on that. 

But the moment they enter the entrance, she was not sure anymore


She's never felt this suffocated in her entire life, not when someone's gripping on her wrist like she's a stressball or sumn.


"Uh Chaeng?"


"Shut up!" Rosé half scream.


Forgetting about the deathly grip, Jisoo was infected by the virus called 'smiling'. She was thanking the dark for not revealing her stupid grin across her face at the moment.


Ten minutes has passed.  They wouldn't called it being lost but that's exactly what's happening now.


They have no idea where to go, the only thing that kept them going was because of the light leading the way to wherever it is.


Jisoo was never scared to anything. You could bet her to sleep inside a haunted house for a day in  exchange of a pair of chicken thighs. She wouldn't really mind.


This kind of thing usually bores her out, however, she find everything entertaining from the moment she entered the house. It wasn't because of the ghost appearing out of nowhere every second but because the other girl was clearly scared as hell like she's ready to run anytime soon

 

"Jisoo I can't ing see! Where are we suppose to go?" It was rare to hear Rosé cursed. Jisoo was thinking how y it actually sounds like. 


"I really have no idea-"

 

"W-what's going on?!"


Jisoo watch as the lights started acting like it's broken making everything goes black.


It causes the redhead to cling even more at the giggling Jisoo who finds everything amusing.

 

"Gosh. This isn't even real. Calm down."


"How can I calm down?! I can't see anything! And can you stop laughing!? We're literally in the middle of nowhere Jisoo!" Rosé pinch the side of Jisoo's waist, earning a groan from the other girl.


"Aw! Hey! They are obviously trying to scare us out."


"Well obviously?! We're inside a haunted house!"


"Exactly! Don't you think this is the perfect moment for the ghosts to pop out! Like, I could really feel their presence"


"Great! That helps a lot! Thanks!"


"Are you scared?" Jisoo giggled.


"Well, thiis place is making me sick!"


Jisoo smiled wider in amusement. "So you were scared then?"


"Are you really asking me that now? This isn't even funny anymore- AHHHHHHH!!!!! GO AWAY! GET THE AWAY FROM ME!" Rosé starts throwing kicks when a random ghost wearing a white long dress starts running towards them. 


"Hey calm down!" 

 

"Hey! Stop her! Aww!!!" 

 

"Chaeng!" Jisoo starts pulling Rosé away from the ghost who now lost his wig and is now staring at them with his teary eyes while holding his chin in pain.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. She gets to be really violent at times. You probably shocked her out" Jisoo bow twice as an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter