APPLE OF THE EYE #6

JENCHU MULTISHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

I don't know what it is that you've done to me~

 

Jennie keep her eyes straight to ground, both hands were kept inside the pocket of her thick feathery jacket

 

But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way~

 

Scarf almost covering her face but enough to see her own foot prints on the snowy ground

 

Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing~

It's a feeling that I don't understand~

 

Jennie listen carefully to the lyrics blasting through the earbud attached to her ears. It was her favourite song at the moment and its giving her the chill.

 

Suddenly, she halt on her track when she saw a car speeding its way not far away from her. She reach for the pause button as the music stop and watch as the car is now fastly approaching

 

It's not actually aiming at her direction but it was heading to the dump of snow nearby

 

She was almost sure that the snow will be all over her if she didn't make a move fast but she found herself frozen on her spot

 

Letting out a gasp, she closed her eyes tight when the car speed its way bumping to the snow, causing for a big splash everywhere

 

"WATCH OUT!" She felt herself being turned around and being hug so tight at the side, probably blocking her from getting hit by the large amount of snow being splashed towards her

 

"Ack!"

 

Her headphone was accidentally tuned on and the music goes on

 

Cause my heart starts beating triple time~

With thoughts of loving you on my mind~

 

Jennie heard a muffled groan produced by the other presence beside her. It's ridiculous how that voice is too familiar, too familiar that she's almost sure it was the person that popped out in her mind at the moment

 

I can't figure out just what to do~ 

When the cause and cure is you~

 

"Jis?" They pull away and Jennie saw the pained expression of the latter for a split second before a sincere smile greeted her once their eyes meet.

 

Those brown orbs that she haven't seen for three days in a row was now staring back at her with full of concern.

 

"Hey"

 

I get so weak in the knees~

I can hardly speak~

 

Jennie blink her eyes as something caught on , suddenly she found herself having a hard time responding

 

I lose all control and something takes over me~

In a daze and it's so amazing, it's not a phase~

 

She watch as Jisoo stare back at her, eyes were somewhat conveying how she felt

 

Maybe because the other girl misses her just like how she blatantly admit through text messages

 

I want you to stay with me, by my side~

 

"Uh... Princess?" Jisoo frown when she got no response from the brunette who look like she's still in daze

 

I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet~

It knocks me right off of my feet~

 

"Are you hurt?"

 

Can't explain why your loving makes me weak~

 

Jennie immediately pull her earphone off

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I was wandering around when I saw your familiar beanie" Jisoo dorkily pointed out

 

"Jisoo you don't go around assuming people you saw wearing the same beanie as me."

 

"But I was right." Jisoo grin proudly. "And I've called you many times but you won't turn around"

 

Jennie raises her earbuds. "Max"

 

"That loud? Won't you hurt your ears with that?" Jisoo reach for the right earbud out and attached it in hers. "Oh my fave! -Cause my heart starts beating triple time- Hey!"

 

"Oh Gosh. Stop." Jennie check the surroundings, luckily there are no people but them at the moment.

 

Jisoo raises her arms in surrender. "You win" She smiled warmly. "Why are you walking home?"

 

"Just feel like it" Jennie shrugged.

 

Jisoo pouted. "You didn't even text me back during my absence."

 

"Didn't I tell you I don't do that?" Jisoo gave her a disbelief look.

 

"You literally ignored me for three days"

 

"You needed time to rest. It's the best thing to do."Jennie let out a visible sigh probably due to the cold weather.

 

"Best thing to not talk to me that long?" Jisoo said in a sad tone which got Jennie's attention.

 

"Are you sure you're fine? I don't think you understand what I meant" Jennie rolled her eyes.

 

Jisoo stop on her track as she watch as Jennie starts getting a bit further away from her.

 

Jennie on the other hand furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why the other girl are nowhere around. Halting on her track, she turn on her back only to scream her lungs out when Jisoo was actually creeping behind her.

 

"WHAT THE HELL JISOO!"

 

"What?" Jisoo asked innocently

 

"Can you stop doing that?" Jennie said in annoyance

 

"Doing what?"

 

"That. Creeping behind." Jisoo kept mummed for a sec until she let out a sigh.

 

"I just want to walk you home"

 

Jennie sigh

 

 

"Then walk right here...with me"

 

- -

 

"Holy "

 

Seulgi cursed under her breathe while she scoot closer to Bambam who's also quietly observing the other girl sitting at the corner of the bench.

 

"Dude she ready to kill a "

 

"Her glare can cut a person in half"

 

"I'm scared"

 

"What should we do?"

 

The other presence who's been furious about something suddenly grab a bottle of water, gulping on it angrily.

 

Eyes still fixated at the blue haired boy who's talking to a familiar girl.

 

Her girl.

 

Her beloved crush.

 

Jennie Kim.

 

Jimin talking to Jennie Kim for who knows what's the reason. All she knew is that, she doesn't like the way Jimin shoot a smile towards the girl or how Jennie return it with a shy gestures by tucking a hair strands behind her ear.

 

A loud slam on the table surprised the other two who jolted on their seats.

 

"J-Jisoo buddy. Calm down. We're on cafeteria."

 

Seulgi tap Jisoo's back in attempt to calm her down but the other girl could only let out a groan in frustration.

 

"Please someone wake me the up"

 

Seulgi and Bambam glances at each others.

 

"Uh Jisoo... You're not dreaming"

 

"No no no. Someone please slap me in the fa!- AWWW-- ing hell!" Jisoo groan in pain, holding her right shoulder.

 

"Why the hell would you punch her?!" Bambam asked in panick. "This is why you always failed in class. You don't know how to follow a "

 

"Sorry"

 

"Holy !It's freakin' real!" Jisoo cried, eyes watching the scene before her eyes in pain. "This can't be happening please I only disappeared for a few days I-"

 

"Buddy calm down. This isn't the end of the world" Seulgi adviced. "They aren't even together yet. You still stand a chance"

 

Jisoo bit her lip in hesitation.

 

"I don't think I stand a chance in the first place. She always sees me as a bothersome. I-I mean look at her. I've never seen her smiling brightly like that to me. I think I shouldn't force myself on her- I shouldn't bother her anymore-"

 

"Hey! Listen! This isn't you." Seulgi held Jisoo's chin so she could look into her eyes, might as well knock some sense in her brain."You are Kim Jisoo." Seulgi reminded. "You're someone who's persistent af, someone who doesn't like giving up without even trying hard. You've come this far. You can't give up now."

 

Jisoo blink her tears away repeatedly. She felt dumb now.

 

 

"B-but S-she ignored me in kakaotalk for three days in a row. I don't think-"

 

"A kakaotalk would not decide on who she will end up with. It does not define anything. You can't let such small things bother you that much Ji."

 

"Bu-but. She never really care for me."

 

"She stayed in your apartment to take care of you when you're sick. What about that?" Jisoo bit her lip.

 

"..."

 

"You wouldn't let him have her right?"

 

"..."

 

"You can't let her be with someone who two timed Nayeon with Seolhyun."

 

Jisoo blink her eyes twice. "What?"

 

"Someone who cheated on Jessica multiple times."

 

Jisoo found her jaw hanging wide. "..."

 

"Someone who dumped Irene just coz he find Hyuna hotter." Seulgi's voice nearly crack at the end. Eyes were full of determination, sending an encouraging messages through her facial expression. "Now are you going let the same thing happen to her? Are you just going to watch her being hurt by someone who doesn't even deserve her?"

 

"H-he did what?!" Jisoo asked with her eyes widen.

 

She has no idea about Jimin's relations and it's seriously the worst cases of cheating she has ever heard. Well he did many ways of cheating. How is that forgiving?!

 

"I don't have any plans to tell all this to you but since Jennie, your beloved crush is involved. I think you deserve to know now. And yeah. We've known him since forever. All his supposed to be dirty lil' secrets even before you transferred here. He's called Mr.Jerkmin for a reason"

 

"." Jisoo cursed in disbelief.

 

She can't believe she almost give her beloved crush up to someone who could possibly broke Jennie's heart in just one snap.

 

"So are you still going to let Jennie under his black spell?"

 

"Heck no!" Jisoo shook her head furiously. She can't let someone as jerk as Jimin do that. There's no heck way he would let him lay a single finger on her. "You're right. I can't let that happen!"

 

"That's the spirit!" Bambam who's existence was almost forgotten by the two exclaimed out of nowhere.

 

"Damn you freakin' surprised the out of me!" Seulgi hissed

 

"Well then!-" Bambam was about to retort when the most devastated one out of them spoke up with full of determination in her voice.

 

"I can't give up on her"

 

- -

 

"Look. I'm not trying to let you down but just to let you know. Jennie used to have a crush on Jimin during her freshmen days"

 

Jisoo glared at the blonde. "Let me take those chocomilks back. I think I change my mind."

 

"Hey! I added 'D' in the word 'USE' for a reason. It happened in the past so no need to take anything back you already gave to me" Lisa glared back, arms hugging the three boxes of chocolate milks tightly. "Anyways this is all the information that could help you." She handed a piece of paper she got from her pocket.

 

Jisoo reach for it and scan the paper with her intense gaze.

 

"This is...very demanding" she muttered.

 

Lisa snap her finger loudly.

 

"I guaranteed you that this is 100% facts only. And there's 95% chance of her being head over heels for you within a week. Start counting once you've started the first instruction written above" Lisa ended it with a proud smile. As if she's absolutely sure of what's she's talking about and that she felt genius af from gathering such informations.

 

"What's the 5% missing for? I wanted this to be perfect" Jisoo frown at the now laughing blonde. "And I'm serious"

 

Lisa immediately turned serious.

 

"I did that on purpose. I wasn't saying that it ain't gonna work. Trust me. I've collected enough informations. But if that 95% isn't on its effective push. Then I'll let you know the purpose of 5% you were looking for."

 

Jisoo stared at Lisa for a while, as if questioning herself if she made the right choice of asking help from this childish-chocomilk-maniac-blonde- infront of her.

 

"I'm not sure whether to trust you or not in this Lisa. But I'm willing to do anything for her before that jerk can even take my love away from me."

 

Lisa almost choke on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter