Two

My Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minghao is currently drying his hair using a towel when he sees his phone vibrates on the table. He reaches for it to see an unread message from an unknown number, and opens it.

 

 

‘Hi Minghao! This is me’

 

Minghao quirks an eyebrow and quickly types a reply.

 

 

‘Me who’ he sends it and receives a reply right away.

 

 

‘Me Junhui, how many people did you give your number today?’

 

 

Oh. Oh. Minghao just realizes, then saves the number into his phone as Wen Junhui.

 

In the other side, Junhui was laying on his side on the bed as he impatiently waits for an answer from Minghao which comes just now.

 

 

From: Xu Minghao

To: Wen Junhui

I’m sorry, I gave it to around 1000 people today

 

Junhui laughs, his fingers quickly dances on the screen.

 

 

 

From: Wen Junhui

To: Xu Minghao

That’s a large number but it’s okay. Anyway, just wanna say hi and tell you don’t stay up too late because I know your schedule’s kinda packed today

 

 

 

From: Xu Minghao

To: Wen Junhui

It’s creepy that you even know my schedule

 

 

 

From: Wen Junhui

To: Xu Minghao

It’s posted in our campus website don’t make me look like some creepy admirer.

Good night Minghao, see you tomorrow.

 

 

Junhui doesn’t get a reply after waiting for ten minutes so he decides to just drift off to sleep as his eyelids feels heavier.

 

 

Junhui runs as fast as possible towards his class, bumping into some other students and only able to shout “SORRY” without looking back. The class will start in 2 minutes and Junhui doesn’t have anything in his mind beside reaching the class on time because the professor has already scold him last week because of his habit of being late. Fortunely, Junhui comes before the professor, who was just a few steps away behind. The lecture is boring that he yawns a lot, looking out of the window and sees Seungkwan out there with some of his friends, includes Minghao.

 

 

His eyes turns fresh at the view of the cute boy, he stares at him then to back to his professor then back to Minghao then back again while nodding his head once in a while as if hearing what the professor talk about. After a few moments, Minghao, along with his friends finally walks away out of his eyesight. Junhui sighs and cheers when his class finally dismisses not too long after.

 

 

Junhui goes to the cafeteria, hoping to meet Minghao there. And yup, Junhui spots him laughing with his friends. He looks super beautiful in Junhui’s eyes laughing like that.

 

 

 

“Junhui hyung!” Seungkwan calls him, so he walks faster to approach them then greets the group of friends.

 

 

“Hey, Seungkwan” he waves, “Hey Mingyu, Seokmin” and three boys waves back at him. Junhui sees Minghao looking away to the other side as he sips on the straw. He decides to approach the other right in front of his eyes.

 

 

“Hi, Minghao” Junhui softly ruffles his hair that makes Minghao almost choke on his drink. Almost. The three other boys also widens their eyes seeing how brave Junhui’s behavior is towards Minghao.

 

 

“Minghao, you know him?” Seokmin asks.

 

 

“Yeah, maybe”

 

Junhui heads towards the vending machine in the corner to get a softdrink then walking back to the table, pulling the chair beside Minghao and sits there. He chit chats with the group of friends for a few minutes before standing up, saying that he still have class to attend. Strangely, he doesn’t try to make any conversation with Minghao, not even once.

 

 

“Bye, see you guys”

 

 

 

When Junhui steps out of his class, he sees Minghao walking alone in the hallway alone so Junhui immediately run to him.

“Are you heading home?” Junhui asks and it makes Minghao flinches beside him.

 

 

“Gosh! Since when are you even here?” Minghao says.

 

 

“I didn’t mean to surprise you, you’re the who’s daydreaming”

 

 

“Shut up”

 

 

“Are you heading home?” Junhui repeats his question and looks at the watch that shows 4.16 pm. “since you have no class anymore”

 

 

“You already know my schedule there’s no point of asking” Minghao answers, “but I want to go to the bookstore first today”

 

 

“Okay, let’s go” Junhui nods as they arrives at the bus stop. When he sees an ice cream cart in the end of the road, Junhui immediately tells Minghao to wait there for a bit then run to buy the sweet tasted food. After a few moments, he come back with two cones of ice cream in each hand, giving the strawberry one for Minghao while he the chocolate one.

 

 

“Thank you” Minghao softly says.

 

 

“Do I need to buy you ice cream to get that soft of thank you?” Junhui teases him and earns a glare afterwards.

 

 

“Then here, I’ll give it back to you” Minghao scoots the ice cream towards Junhui and the older chuckles.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter