One

My Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One grande caramel frappucino, please”

Junhui is actually much more a tea person, because he couldn’t really open his eyes for long if he met his bed and a single drop of coffee will keep him awake for 2 hours. As much as he hates coffee, as a normal college student majored in interior design in his third year who has a bunch of task to do, he needs to stay awake every 3 days in a week to finish it all, scheduled in Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Today is just happened to be one of them, so he should consume at least 30 mg of caffeine.

 

 

He quietly waits for his order and when the barista finally gave it to him, Junhui walked around the not-so-crowded Starbucks to find the best spot to sit on. Usually he would just buy the beverage for take-out but he change his mind today for the first time. I want to observe this place as it looks quiet comfy, that maybe, I can finally get out of my nest.

 

 

As he looks around, Junhui notices someone with round cheeks sitting not too far from his current position. Well, it’s completely not hard to notice him as his blonde hair contras with the black coloured wall behind him. The boy isn’t alone, someone is sitting across him and he can’t figure out who it is from the back. Junhui clicks his tongue, heading towards his friend.

 

“Seungkwan” he calls, making the two who were intently chatting stirred their head in sync.

 

 

“Junhui hyung” Seungkwan, the blonde boy widens his arms for a hug and Junhui let out a chuckle but happily put his arms around the other as well before sitting on the chair next to him. “How’s Mario?”

 

 

Junui rolls his eyes, “really? Asking how’s my cat instead of the owner who’s right in front of your eyes?”

 

 

Seungkwan laughs and Junhui just sips on his drink. “Who are you coming with?” Seungkwan turns around to see if Junhui bring any friend over.

 

 

“I came alone, class dismissed earlier than usual. And you?” Junhui asks, he still remember about someone’s presence in front them anyway.

 

 

“Oh, this is Minghao, he is my classmate, and one of my squad members along with Mingyu and Seokmin, you know them” Seungkwan introduced him his friend and Junhui nods along his explaination. “And Minghao, this Junhui hyung, you know my cousin Seungcheol right? So Junhui hyung is his friend, but because he came over too many times I manage to befriend with him too”

 

 

Junhui finally looked up to see the Minghao guy face and uh why is he so cute. Without any further, Junhui stretches his arm for a handshake which the latter kindly accepts, with a smile. “Nice to meet you, you’re cute”

 

 

Seungkwan chokes up on his drink, and Junhui sees how Minghao’s face turns beet red as he softly says, “Nice to meet you too”

 

 

“Hyung, if you’re here just to flirt on my friend then go, go away” Seungkwan sassily says, fanning his face using a book.

 

 

“Oh, does it sound like I was flirting? I said it sincerely though” Junhui covers his mouth with a hand, “I’m so sorry, Minghao”

 

 

“U-uh, yes, it’s okay,” Minghao responds, “but.. can you please..” and stirs his eyes down, on their hands.

 

 

Oh.

 

“Sorry” Junhui quickly let go of the other hand, “sorry”

 

 

“And I’m also sorry to say this, Junhui hyung” Seungkwan says, “but I, and Minghao, we’re gonna go cause class will start in 15 minutes”

 

 

“Why so fast? You guys can reach it even if you go 5 minutes before the class start, stay a little longer”

 

 

“No, no, no, I’m not you who likes to have marathon to the class”

 

 

“Seungkwan, don’t you miss me?” Junhui tries, and the younger boy gives him an unamused look.

 

 

“Of course I miss you, of course” he said sarcastically as he grabs his stuff as Minghao does the same across the table between them, “sorry” then mimicks the tone Junhui used to Minghao earlier.

 

 

 

Later that night, instead of finishing of workload, Junhui finds himself driving on the way to Seung brother’s apartment. And when Seungkwan opens the door, he doesn’t even surprised to see Junhui grinning .

 

“Hey,” Seungcheol greets him as he walks out from the kitchen direction, holding a bowl in his hands, then sits on the couch in front of the television.

 

 

“I guess you guys are just having dinner hummm what do we have tonight? Let’s see” Junhui singsongs, putting his arm around Seungkwan’s shoulder as they walks to the kitchen together. As usual, he’s gonna get scolded by Seungkwan.

 

 

“Hyung, really just move in here, I can cook, Jeonghan hyung cooks a lot for us too, we can eat healthy food together, I’m so mad hearing your stories of different kinds of instant noodles”

 

 

“But I can’t cook anything beside instant noodles, what do you expect me to eat when I’m living alone” Junhui says as they sits on the couch beside Seungcheol, with Seungkwan pressed in the middle.

 

 

“That’s why I said move in here” Seungkwan whines and Seungcheol shoves a spoonful of rice to his mouth.

 

 

“Seungkwan, he won’t even think about moving over if you nags a lot like that” Seungcheol pats Seungkwan’s head lovingly, “just tell him to find a lover”

 

 

Seungkwan immediately turns to Junhui side, and innocently says “Junhui hyung, find a boyfriend”

 

 

Junhui laughs, “no one seems interested in me”

 

 

Seungkwan narrows his eyes, “instead of waiting someone to show interest to you, how about you yourself? Do you have anyone who catch your breath when you see them?”

 

 

“Let’s see…” Junhui messeges his chin and suddenly something clicks, “Your friend!”

 

 

“What? My friend? Which one?”

 

 

“Minghao, oh my god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter