Chapter 1

The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Incheon Intl Airport (ICN)

Seoul, Korea

 

As predicted, Krystal is crying like a baby since they reach the airport. She's been comforting the younger from the car up the departure hall.

 

Her father is nowhere to be seen.

 

"Miss Jung. Everything is ready. Your aunt will pick you at the airport when you reach there." Jackson, his driver, currently place her luggage beside her while handing the girl her passport and the boarding pass.

 

"Where is he?"

 

"Mr Jung is in the meeting. He asks you to call him once you..."

 

"I know, i know... ", she didn't wait her driver to finish. She hissed listening to his answer.

 

"He is not Jung in front of me. You will call him Choi when you talk to me. You get it?", she can't stand it when she hears that name. He will never be Jung in this family. Never.

 

Jackson nodded it and bow lowly to the ice princess. He knows the older Jung hate it when he refers the old man as Mr Jung. This family is complicated. He need to remind himself every time he talks to any member about it.

 

"I'm sorry Miss Jung."

 

"Can you please excuse us for a second?"

 

Jackson nodded again as he turns around and make his few steps away from both girl. After she make sure the driver is quite far from them, she turns to look at her sister and was about to say something before Krystal beat her first.

 

"Unnie. He's gonna do the same to me, right? He just gonna send us whenever he wants us to go, right? He does this to mom. Now he does this to you, he sure can do this to me too. I'm scared Unnie. I wish mom is here."

 

Jessica pull the younger and hug her tight. She pats the younger back slowly comforting her until the younger sobbing slop lightly.

 

"Krystal, listen to me. When I come back, I'm gonna bring you with me. We will not be apart anymore. We will find mom and we gonna bring her home. Right now, we just have to follow whatever he plans to us."

 

"I hate it."

 

She rubs the younger tears out from her cheek. She wants to cry as well but she will not cry in front of her sister.

 

"I know. I hate it too. We figure this out together."

 

"Promise me?"

 

"I promise."

 

"I love you Unnie."

 

"I love you more."

 

--------------------------------------

 

From all of things in the world, flying is the terrifying things that she wants to avoid. People usually die during takeoff or landing. That how scare she interpret flying in her vocabulary. She guesses maybe that's why she never wants to go at the first place.

 

She was holding the seat holder tightly like her life is depend on it. When the plane starts to move and increasing the speed, she just close her eyes and praying that nothing will happen.

 

Suddenly she heard someone asking her from her right seat.

 

''Do you like ice cream?"

 

She turns to her right only to found out those pair blue and brown pale eyes right in front of her face smiling like a white pale baby bear. Those big round eyes hike up when she tilts her face to Jessica and she just can't take her eyes out from it.

 

What? Is this blonde girl talking about ice cream like right now? Now?

 

"I.. Errr... I..."

 

"Ice cream. Do you like it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter