Chapter 5

The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! Way to go professor. I'm not sure what would happen to me if I'm the one who taking the night shift tonight."

 

"I think she will curse you first at the coffee shop and pour all the remaining coffee right to your face Yul."

 

The other girl just come out from the kitchen, make a small sip from her cup before join in the group.

 

"Yeah! Right. We have this love-hate-relationship from the flight. She doesn't even know how much she will love me later. But I think she had a crush on your professor. I don't stand a chance, do I?"

 

"Stop it you guys! I'm safe and I'm back in pieces. And I sacrificing this arm again. Kiss me now."

 

"Uurrgkhhh!!! More like kill me now." Yuri purposely lean over the sofa and make death hanging neck to herself.

 

"Did you notice anything?" Taeyeon look at the other girl back while she's see that girl open her spec and let it sit on the table in front of her before sip from the cup again.

 

"Nothing. I think the house is safe. I did make a fast swap around the hall and kitchen area and before she come in into the room. So, in and out are pretty much safe. Just we need to be alert if any suspicious movement outside the house. Is your watchdog working Yul?

 

"I'm the greatest kkab remember?"

 

"I still think we should put the camera inside her room." The other girl said sternly.

 

"No, we should respect her privacy. If there is really danger for her then I will think of accept-ion. Only if there is a danger." Taeyeon slowly land herself on the opposite sofa. She still rubbing her left arm.

 

The phone from Yuri pocket just buzz in and Yuri rise her hand to make a sign she gonna take it.

 

"Soo. Talk. You are on the speaker."

 

"Kkab, I send something. Can you check?"

 

"On it!" Yuri just rush down to the basement, left Taeyeon and the other girl talking to Sooyoung.

 

"How's there Soo?", Taeyeon voice up.

 

"My Ice 2 here is well preserved and frozen. We're good. She's with a friend. Really close friend. I mean really really really..."

 

"Soo", the other girl just raise her voice out in the manner to ask Sooyoung to stop talking in gibberish.

 

"Owwhh, you are there too? Why are y--..."

 

"Anything weird just stick with the plan Soo."

 

Taeyeon now making the cut before the other girl keep talking.

 

"So, we really just gonna sit and watch?"

 

"We don't have anything strong over this yet, once we gather everything, then I'll let you know when is the right time to move. As for now, stay put."

 

"As your wish Leader-nim."


"I'm transferring you to Kkab now. She's downstairs."

 

With that Taeyeon push a button transferring the call and end-up from Yuri phone.

 

There's a moment of silence between the two of them. Not that it deadly or anything but Taeyeon can sense the other girl will start to say something in...

 

 

3

2

1

 

 

"You're taking this case seriously."

 

There you go. I know you.

 

"I always taking all case seriously."

 

The girl just snorted with laughter before continue looking at Taeyeon. "Do you think I buy it? Just look at this." The girl purposely put a pressure on the bleeding arm and Taeyeon completely jump yelping from it.

 

"It's nothing. Really."

 

"I know it’s nothing for you but the way you react around her, you look like a lost puppy and you throw a lot of flirting sign. I didn't see you do that to other client."

 

"I'm not. I didn't know she will barging in like that. It just a reflex."

 

"Reflex? or crush Tae?"

 

"I'm not going to be interrogate here, if you excuse me, I would like to check on this severe wound before I sleep." she rolled her eyes before making herself up from the sofa.

 

The other girl put her palm on Taeyeon's arm, stopping her. She gives a light sigh before continuing to speak.

 

"Come on. Let me check on that severe wound." The other girl gives her a rolled eye back before drag the older to her inside.

 

With that, they're both heading to Taeyeon's room.

 

"Sit!"

 

Taeyeon obey. She knows that tone means the other girl is not in the mood to repeat anything twice.

 

"Nice shirt you got here".

 

That smirking. And then before she can say anything, Tiffany talk again.

 

"Take off your shirt."

 

She's glare back in disbelief.

 

"Whoahhh! There are so many people who intentionally look at my precious body today, let's not add to many statistics on the list tonight shall we?"

 

"I have looked everything Tae, now shushh, I just want to look at this."

 

The girl slowly pulls out Taeyeon shirt from the latter and watch the spill over area. The cold air just eating Taeyeon body swarming to her upper body skin as the shirt has been lift out from her body. The spill area expose. Not to mention the new cut that Jessica accidently create when that latter enter the room.

 

Taeyeon was about to take that shirt again when Tiffany slap her hand.

 

"I'm not gonna throw her shirt away. I will clean it, and give it back to you tomorrow, first thing in the morning. Now sit back."

 

With that Taeyeon stay still again. Quietly mumbling.

 

Don't wake up the angry dragon.

Don't wake up the angry dragon.

Don't wake up the angry pink dragon...

 

"What?"

 

"I didn't say anything." Taeyeon was gulping again.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter