Chapter 4

The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I'm sorry to keeping you guys waiting. I was updating the Eta Aquariids and almost forgot about this story *face palm*.

I hope you enjoy the new update now.

 

______________________________________

 

Being a campus girl is not an easy as everybody think. Especially when you have to travel abroad living your one and only loving sister at your home town alone with no one around to trust. It's should be easy for most of the people but her current situation is a bit different. Different in a away, she's doesn't even know who to trust and who to rely on. The crisis in the family is too much complicated and she doesn't like being a rebel when she's not around with Krystal now. She knows her step father is doing this for something which she can't think of what actually. And she hates it when she can't do anything about it right now.

 

Right now, Krystal safety is her priority, but she can't ask Sunny to check on Krystal 24/7 just because she feel worried about her. Sunny being nothing but everything to her since day one and she hate to burden that latter for whatever reason when she always has this problem. When her mom been ditch out from the house, she knows something is not right. There is no way her mom will left both of them. The story that her step father said about her mom... she's not buying it... That's the time, she knows she must do something. But her hand was tight and it even harder when they're being separated like this. It's like he knew what she's being doing behind his back.

 

 

"Are you going to come back Unnie?"

 

It's their face time together. That's the only thing that keep them bond from the distance. That man can throw her away to the end of the world be he can't stop them from contacting each other.

 

 

"Krys, it's only a month. I'll definitely will come back during semester break or something. Don't think too much ok?"

"I'm not, I just... I don't like being away from you."

 

Jessica can see how bad Krystal is crying. Her eyes were reddened. Her skin looks pale. She hates it when she's see the younger look like that.

 

"Is Amber with you now?"

"She's around but it's not the same as having you here with me."

"Call her now. I want to talk to her..."

"I mean...yeahh... she around but she's not here now sis..."

"Jung Soo Jung, I can hear her breathing from here. Call her now...", Krystal was face palming herself when Jessica is glaring at her from the other side of face time apps.

 

 

Who am I bluffing right now. She always knows everything!

 

 

"Oh my, how does she even know...", suddenly there is a whisper voice coming from the left of Krystal side.

"Am--... just come here. She knows you're here." Slowly that mention Llama is appear on the screen.

 

"Hurrmm... Unnie." and there she is, grinning like a rotten pineapple. Amber.

"Yah! What are doing in my sister bedroom?", Jessica was trying to contain her laughing but her cold face make Amber want to on her pants.

 

You should look at you face Llama... How could Krystal fall for this girl actually?

 

It's not a secret when Jessica see's Amber with Krystal. She got nothing against this Llama, just she like messing with the both of them. But seriously she really need Amber to watch over Krystal because she doesn't have anybody that she can trust except for that Llama at that moment.

 

"I'm just dropping by Unnie. I'll be out in the minutes."

"Don't you Unnie me."

"Jess, be nice to her... please...", The younger is leaning over into the screen. Apart from Jessica, she trusts Amber with all her heart.

"Anyway, just take care of her you hear me Llama?"

"I'm here to serve the Princess Jessi Unnie. You can count on me."

"I can't believe I'm asking this on you."

"Jess, I'll protect her with my life. Please trust me." Amber was leaning the front of the screen. All that she can see is her nostril.

 

"Yah! Don't exaggerate to much!"

"Unnie please, she's been nothing but a great helper since you've been away. I trust her." They are both now filling the screen and almost hit each other head.

 

 

"Thank you, Princess.", Amber now leaning back to facing Krystal while continue her giggling.

"You are welcome servant.", Krystal is now look away from the screen and wiping the imaginary dust from Amber hair.

 

 

This two, seriously? In front of me? And she doesn't even look worried at all. 

 

 

"Yahhh! No smooching."

 

 

They're both are grinning to each other while looking back at that screen.

 

 

At least you have someone to look at you Soojung and that's relief me. Even it's only a Llama this time.

 

 

"Amber! Get her something to eat. She's look like a zombie from here."

"I'm trying here Unnie."

"Try some meat!"

"I don't want some meat Jessi. I want you."

"Look Krys. You can whine all the way from there to here but I'm not gonna be around for quite some time. You have to be strong when I'm not around. Get used of that Llama. I'll come back before you even know. "

"I'll make her eat Unnie. I'll make her eat until she's get fat!"

"Yah! Who do call fat for?" Krystal start to hit and throw her fist to Amber shoulder while Amber try to bend away from her princess war when the younger just grab her neck and looks like she's going to lose her control.

"Unnie heellpp...." Amber being tossing around like a lost kid when Krystal is having a great pleasure tantrum over that poor Llama head.

"That's it! I'm out of here."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter