Teaser

The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: i know .. I know... I'm bad. I just move the teaser here. Chiilllssss.... 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You never discuss this with me. How could you?". She look at the old man figure like she gonna kill him in instant. 

 

"There is nothing to be discuss. I have arrange everything. You will go once everything settle. Now go to your room." The old man saying without looking at her eyes. He just continue reading his book from his chair. The air from the room was so thick make she felt like she gonna choke any minutes. 

 

He saw the girl in front of her clenched her fist. He close his book and look directly to her eyes. "I don't want this to be discuss anymore. You will not ruining my plan. Now go."

 

"I hate you! You will not go away with this!", she's mad. She's really mad. 

 

He stands from his chair and raise his hand straight up to her face. "Watch you mouth, young lady."

 

She scream herself out and stomp her feet out of the room. She run to upstairs and slam on the door. Loud. Her eyes tearing so hard that she can't ever bare it anymore. She's not crying. She is just so freaking mad at him. Yes, her eyes might flooding with tears right now, but she isn't crying. Not in the million years. 

 

She just feel so mad that all of her tears burst like a river flow without even trying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter