#003

✧ Myungeun Drabbles ✧

It’s a beautiful day. Idols from different companies decided to meet in an open stadium to have a mini sports fest and to bond at the same time. It is somehow similar to “Idols Sports Day”, the only difference is that there are no fans watching them.

 

Myungsoo sat beside his girlfriend who’s watching her members and the other idols play. “So, uh, I heard that, that Jaehyo guy likes you.” He said, not looking at his girlfriend.

 

Naeun looked at him and an idea popped up in her mind. “Jaehyo? From Block B? The cute one?” She asked. She faked the happiness in her voice to tease Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo looked at her with an annoyed expression. “Cute?” He asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes. He’s really cute! Oh, and have you seen his eyes? His eyes are really attractive.” Naeun bit her lips to stop herself from laughing.

 

Myungsoo looked away and mumbled, “I look better than that him.”

 

Naeun wanted to laugh that time but she stopped herself. She still wants to see more of Myungsoo’s face when he is jealous. “What did you say?” She asked him.

 

Myungsoo looked at her and smiled. “I said, I’m still better looking than him. Right?”

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. “Both of you are handsome in your own ways. Do I really need to choose who’s more handsome?”

 

He turned his back on her and focused on the other idols that are playing. “Can’t she just say that I’m the best? I’m her boyfriend and she can’t even pick me over that guy. She’s impossible!

 

The expression on his face before he turned his back on her made Naeun laugh out loud. “Oppa, I’m just kidding.” She lightly slapped him but he ignored her.

 

This made Naeun laugh more. Her boyfriend is just too cute. She back hugged Myungsoo and rested her head on his shoulder. “You’re the best, okay? You’re the most handsome guy in my eyes and no one can ever compete with you. I may feel flattered because of those guys who admitted that they like me but that’s the end of it. I don’t care if they like me because I only love you. There’s no reason for you to be jealous, but I must admit that seeing you getting jealous over something like that makes me happy.”

 

Myungsoo faced her with a shy smile on his face. “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.” This is one of Naeun’s many charms, he can’ stay mad at her. He hugged Naeun and burried his face on her neck. “Sorry. I just don’t like any other guy see you the way I do. I love you Son Naeun.”

 

She smiled. Her boyfriend is a little possessive but it’s one of the reasons why she loves him so much. “I love you too Kim Myungsoo."