#001

✧ Myungeun Drabbles ✧

When Myungsoo finished playing dodge ball with the other idols for Oh! My School’s recording, he immediately went to where Naeun was sitting. She was sitting at the far left side of the gym and Naeun’s position was kind of not visible to the fans.

 

“Hi!” Naeun’s face lit up as soon as she noticed her boyfriend walking towards her.

 

Myungsoo gave her a weak smile then sat beside her with a sullen expression.

 

“Oppa, is there something wrong?” Naeun asked Myungsoo with a worried expression on her face.

 

He looked up to her, sighed then looked down.

 

“Oppa, tell me.” Naeun shook his arm this time, trying to catch his attention, not caring if the fans might see them.

 

He looked up to her again and whispered. “It’s nothing.”

 

Her eyebrows furrowed. There’s definitely something wrong. “Does it hurt somewhere?”

 

Myungsoo moved his left arm and winced in pain. Naeun thought that the ball must have hit him hard in that part so she held his left arm and rubbed it. Thinking that by doing it, the pain will somehow subside.

 

“Are you okay now? Is there somewhere still hurting?” She anxiously asked.

 

Myungsoo smiled at her and caressed her cheek. “You’re worrying too much. I’m fine.”

 

“Are you sure?” Naeun asked, still worried.

 

Then and idea suddenly popped in Myungsoo’s mind. “Actually, there’s a part that’s still hurting.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Here.” Myungsoo puckered his lips and laughed. “I need a kiss so it’ll stop hurting.

 

Naeun slapped his arm lightly. "Aish! I’m serious here, Oppa.”

 

“So am I.” Myungsoo said in between his laugh. Naeun just rolled her eyes. “Hey, I’m serious. I need a kiss.” Myungsoo puckered his lips again and closed his eyes.

 

“Are you kidding? We are surrounded by fans here. Even though we’re kind of hidden because of our position, someone might still see us.”

 

“But I want a kiss.” Myungsoo grimaced at her.

 

Naeun having a hard time resisting her boyfriend’s charm, then decided to surrender.

 

“Okay.” She said and Myungsoo almost screamed in delight. “But, you should wait until later. I can’t kiss you with all these people here.”

 

“Yes, ma'am!” Myungsoo saluted at her and pinched her cheeks. “Later then.” He winked at her before running towards s.

 

Naeun shook her head. She can’t believe how Myungsoo knows how to get what he wants.