#002

✧ Myungeun Drabbles ✧

“Why are you smiling?” Myungsoo asked his girlfriend as the two of them walk together.

 

Naeun shook her head. “Nothing. Uhm, play my favorite song later, okay?” Still smiling, she looked at the sky and inhaled deeply. “The weather is beautiful.”

 

“Sure. But tell me why you were smiling.” He stopped on his tracks and faced Naeun.

 

“It’s just that… I missed this feeling. Walking in broad daylight with you. It’s been a while since we last went out on a date, right? And it’s not just a simple date, we’re going to stay here for a few days!” Naeun said excitedly as she continued walking slowly.

 

“That’s why you’re smiling since earlier. You really missed me, huh?” Myungsoo smirked. He jogged to keep up with Naeun.

 

Naeun stopped walking and looked at him. “Of course. What? You didn’t miss me?” She pouted.

 

Myungsoo laughed at his girlfriend’s cuteness. “Come here.” He used his right arm to pull her into a hug. “Of course I missed you too.”

 

Naeun pressed her head against his chest. “Ah, this feels so good. How I wish I can hug you like this every day.”

 

“You can. No one will ever stop you from hugging me.” Myungsoo kissed her hair.

 

“You forgot your fans. You know that-” Myungsoo planted a quick kiss on her lips to stop her from talking.

 

“None of that please. It’s just the two of us here. Let’s just enjoy this trip, okay?”

 

The frown in Naeun’s face turned into a smile. “Okay. Let’s go!” She held his left hand and they started walking.

 

“Oh, you still have this letter?” Myungsoo asked and got the paper from Naeun’s hand.

 

“Yeah. That’s the first letter you wrote for me and I can’t seem to let go of that. Since I’ll be spending a few days with you, I’ve decided to bring some of the things that you gave to me.” Naeun eyed the letter in Myungsoo’s hands. "And that is my favorite.”

 

Myungsoo looked up to her and see her smiling at him, he smiled back.

 

“There are just three words in that letter but it means so much.” Naeun said as they continued walking.

 

“I can always write those three words for you. And here’s a bonus,” Myungsoo leaned in towards her.

 

“I love you.”