Hesitation

Wives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(So sorry for the late update. I've been too busy and yea.. My mood keep having a thunderstorm and me facing mental breakdown everyday. XD) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


...

"Two weeks Tiffany. Two weeks for you to convince Taeyeon. "

Tiffany pinches her temple, feeling pressured by her omma request. The on going her favourite drama no longer seems interesting to her. She was contemplated with herself with how she gonna tell and convince her lover about that. 

8:00 pm. 


15 minutes before Taeyeon coming home. Since she got a meeting with client ,today she is a bit late. 


She decided to turn off the tv since nothing got her attention than the problem bugging in her mind. How to talk with Taeyeon when she knew the moment the topic being mentioned, Taeyeon gonna be mad. And she absolutely doesn't want the latter be mad nor angry. 


Just in time, the woman that she has been waiting for finally home. 


"Hi baby~" a tired smile flashed on Taeyeon's face. 

"Taetae~~" Tiffany welcomed the tired woman into her arms and give a sweet short kiss on lips. Chuckles escaped her lips when she cupped Taeyeon's face and the letter close her eyes, pretend sleeping on it. 


"Let's go to the room. " Tiffany softly said to the drowsy Taeyeon as she takes the briefcase on Taeyeon's hand and pull her towards their bedroom. 


"Have you eaten baby? " Taeyeon asked as soon as they entered their shared room. She quietly follow her wife.


"Sorry... I knew you'd be having dinner with your client so yes, I had dinner just now. "


"Nah.. Don't felt sorry. I'm glad you're not waiting for me. "


Taeyeon yawned as a sign she is sleepy. 


"I know you're sleepy but now.. Take a bath first alright. You've been working for all day and you kinda smelly." Tiffany laugh while fingers busy ing Taeyeon's shirt. She pulled the shirt off the shoulders, revealing Taeyeon only in her tight singlet. 


"You said I'm smelly?! " With playful face, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer by the waist, leaving no gap between them. Their noses touched against each other. 

Taeyeon stare at her wife lovingly. 


"I love you. " she cracked a cute smile. 


"As much as I love you too Taetae..you really need to take a bath right now. " Teased Tiffany with a very beautiful eyesmile .


Taeyeon smile faded away replaced with a blank face. 

"I'm trying to be romantic you know. " 


"Hahahaha.. Thank you tae baby. But no thanks, I don't need your romanticness at this moment. " Tiffany leaned her body more on Taeyeon, literally glued their bodies together. "Stop pouting. " said tiffany as she had her arms wrapped around the neck. 


"Give me a kiss then consider it settled. " Taeyeon jutting her lips asking for a kiss from her wife and when she got one as what she asked, a bright smile decorated her cute face. "That will do for now. " 


Tiffany smile seeing her lover antics before she totally disappear into the bathroom. 

 


......


Taeyeon came out with a black singlet and gray sweatpants. She hang the towel before proceed walking towards the beautiful gorgeous wife in pink satin nightgown that waiting for her with a very beautiful smile. 


She took a hold of the hand that reached out to her before completely put her whole weight, squished the woman beneath and let out a content sigh.

"Tired? "  asked Tiffany at the laying woman on top of her, patting the back lovingly. Tired nods answer her. 


"Sleep then. " 


"Aniya~~"


"Aniya? " She raised her brows , look at the smiling woman who had her head lifted from her neck. 


"I miss you. " came the muffled voice from her chest after Taeyeon buried her face there. 


"But you need to rest Taetae~" Tiffany massage the head on her che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter