Here we go

Wives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica?"

"Taeyeon?"

"You two know each other?"

"U-urm..yeah, s-she was my senior at the campus back then. " Jessica nervously explains. How can she not feeling nervous when a woman she had and still has a crush for, standing still in front of her looking so good and successful.

'she's still pretty' is what she thought.

" We were not in the same course but i used to bump into her few times at the campus. And we coincidently joined the singing club am i right?" Taeyeon meet the latter's eyes and threw a small smile which she gladly earns shy nods in return.

 

"Y-yeah and you were the president of the club at that time and i remembered you were so good at singing." Trying to be oblivious of her adoration of the older girl, Jessica proudly state in a most polite way ever so she doesn't sound that obvious.

"She still does hence better if i could say." Tiffany in while ignoring the jealousy feeling that start to creep into her heart. How can she not when she notice the shy glances Jessica threw to her beloved wife and those eyes can't lie plus added with how the girl praised her one and only taetae for her singing talent which she use to sing for her everynight before sleep.

Is she willing her Taetae to sing for another woman other than her?

"Oh really?" Jessica's eyes lit up in anticipation at the imagination of listen to her crush singing.

"You're exaggerating babe. I'm not that good." Taeyeon turns to look at Tiffany in the eyes while thumb brushes against her wife's knuckles that rested on her laps under the table. Her wife compliment bring a blush on her white porcelain cheeks.

 

Unconsciously, someone opposite the table clenched her hands tight at the lovely sight of the couple in front of her. Oh how she envy of Taeyeon attention on Tiffany.

 

"Uh um. Enough with that. We all know you have a great voice Taeyeon and maybe you can let us hear it later. And it's been quite long since omma heard you sing." Omma Kim in and said to her daughter. "But now, we here for another purpose which is to get to know each other and since you- " and just in time a waitress came interrupted omma Kim , bringing their meals to the table to which Taeyeon greatly glad.

Go to hell with the 'purpose' of introducing us.

 

 

##

 

 

"So how is it?"

"How is it what?" Taeyeon replies while ing her shirt.

"What'd you think of her?"

"Urmm..okay."

"Just okay?"

Taeyeon stopped on her track and turn around.

"She's pretty and y. I like that." She stated to wife which as expected, frown appears on her wife's pretty face. Curious face was replaced with a long pout and that made Taeyeon smirk in silent.

"I can be ier for you!" Without a warning Tiffany pulled Taeyeon by the neck and crashed their lips together hard before dragging the older woman towards their shared bed and roughly push her wife to fall on the bed.

"Erase her y image off your mind and put only mine instead." Feeling jealous, Tiffany dangerously warned her wife as she straddled Taeyeon on the stomach and slap her chest once as sign of frustration and jealousy.

"You asked my opinion of her and now you're mad at me. I dont get it."

Hit the point, Tiffany seen biting her lower lip.

"I...i dont care!"

"She has a nice voice too." Taeyeon tested the water again.

"which one is better? Me or her?" Tiffany send a glare to her wife.

"Urmm.."

"I hate you!"

"Wha- awww! Why you keep slapping my chest. My s hurt." Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter