Honesty

Wives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
...    Tiffany was waiting for her Taeyeon coming home at the living room with anxiety. Once in a while she'll kept glancing at the clock attached at the wall as worrisome took over her. 
Almost 2:30 am. But there is still no sign of Taeyeon. She can't stay still when knowing Taeyeon went out, mad because of her. 
Just in time before she dialing for her beloved wife's number again, the door's bell ringing. Wasting no time, Tiffany rushed towards the door and just as she opened it, she found another figure holding her wife who totally looked so wasted or more precise, drunk. 
"Yuri? " 
"Help me Tiff... She's heavy. Ughh!" 
"What happened? She drink?" Tiffany asked, following Yuri out of her room after putting drunk taeyeon on their bed. 
"I don't know..but i guess it was..my friend in the club called me, saying about Taeyeon being drunk and told me to take her home. I'm sorry Tiff, but...something happened? Because she rarely drink unless something bothering her mind."
"Uhmm....we just...having a little talk and she doesn't agree with me and that's how we had a little fight. Well not literally a fight actually..just..I think she's mad at me." Tiffany pinched her temple as she let out a deep sigh. 
Yuri patted the back of Tiffany's, comforting her. "Dont worry. She'll be okay tomorrow. Knowing her, she rarely mad for long. "
"Thanks Yuri. " Tiffany hold Yuri's arm that patting her back and sending a small smile to her. 
"Aaahh..I need to go now . It's late already. I'll see you again.  " 
"Dae~~. Thank you so much again Yuri-ah. "
"Not a big deal. Bye. "
"Bye."   ...   Tiffany walked into their shared room, stood still beside the bed, watching the latter sleeping with soft snore coming out from the parted lips. 
She was about to change the clothes that have been mix with alcohol and smokes smell but halted when Taeyeon stirred. Tiffany pull the latter up by arms into sitting position so she can get rid the shirts easily. 
But once again, the drunk woman stopped her works when she suddenly wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist, buried her face on the stomach while mumbles incoherent words.  Tiffany who still in standing position just let her dearest hubby as she put her palm behind Taeyeon's neck and give a soft rubs.  "Taetae~~ change your clothes first okay. " she said to the drunk woman.  But because of the drunk state Taeyeon in she does not listened to it properly. Instead, she lifted the night gown Tiffany wearing and put her head inside of it as she left small kisses all over her wife's tummy while never let the hug go loose. 
 
"We'll have our own baby one day. Here! In your little tummy! " Taeyeon let out a cute giggles. 
"Taetae~~" Tiffany was trying to pull the woman's head out of her night gown but failed because Taeyeon literally had her arms secured around her firmly. 
" I don't wanna marry another woman. " here comes another mumbles 
"Tae baby... "
"Im sad. You don't love me." 
"I love you Taetae. "
"Aniya! " she shaking her head vigorously before freed her head with a little rough pull. Her hands drop to the sides but she had her top head resting on Tiffany's tummy, supporting her. "My fany don't love me! "
"I love you! " Tiffany got a hold of Taeyeon's face and tilted it upwards to look at her. 
"You lied~~ " she giggles. " if my fany love me she won't sharing me with someone else ~~ kekekeke..."
"Taetae-ah.. " single tear dropping from Tiffany's eye. Watching and listening to her hubby hurt confession, hurting her too. If only she was not given choice, there's not in this world she gonna share her little beloved hubby with other woman. 
"I'm sorry. "
"Shushh...do you love me?? " asked the drunk woman. 
"Yes I love you with all my heart Tae. "
"Good. Because I love you too~~" Taeyeon lift Tiffany's right hand, bring it to her lips and give it a smooch. "My one and only beautiful beloved wife! We're married right? " she look at Tiffany with drowsy eyes. 
"Yes we're. "
"So I am your husband, you my wife? " 
"Yes baby. "
"Baby? W-we gonna have our own b-baby soon. Just wait F-fany..." Taeyeon said with a hiccup. 
'Wait until when Taetae? I don't have much time to wait. I don't wanna lose you. So I rather sharing you with other than completely losing you. ' 
"Yes we will. "  "Kyaaa.. My little princess and prince will come out from here one day.
" Taeyeon buried her face on the tummy again while smiling brightly. She hugged Tiffany closer before the hug went loose and light snores replaced her inaudible mumbling. 
......
Taeyeon wake up the next morning with a bad headache. She squinted her eyes as she scanning the room, searching for her wife but found none. With a careful step, she get down from the bed, dragging her little feet towards the bedroom to do her morning routinfe. 
Coming out looking fresh from the shower, she get herself ready with just a casual looks, white T-shirt and black sweatpants. There's no fancy looks on her for her off day. Nonethe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter