What?

Wives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sorry for any typos & errors. This is only the beginning & nothing special yet. 

 

........

 


Everything was a rainbow before. But who thought a sudden order from the in-laws changed everything. The rainbows long gone in Tiffany's life. The life that she having full with laughter, happiness, joy, excitement crushed and changed into the gloomy and sad one. 

For two years they have been married, never once they imagine this problem will occurs. But she's not blaming her in laws for demand that one thing because everyone dreamt the same eventhough mouth and mind denied but heart won't. And this goes the same to Tiffany. 


Yes she want a children with her one and only beloved lover/wife but it is not her power to decide it. Who is she to question God works when she's not been blessed with pregnancy until now. 


For the first year of their marriage, she thought it was okay for not having a baby because both her and Taeyeon still in honeymoon period. Also, Taeyeon was not complaining nor bothered to pressure her about that. She also definitely felt free and relax without any thought of carrying a baby because honestly, she was not ready to have one at that time. 

Entering the early second year, she thought it was still okay. However Taeyeon sometime will slipped some talked about baby out of sudden when they were having a conversation, sharing how their day going on or when they were watching television or when they were on bed. Tiffany know Taeyeon want a baby and starting then, she stopped taking her pills. Whenever they having an intimate moments, they did it without any protection. 

But unfortunately, luck is still not on their side. They've tried and meeting Kim's family personal doctor to get their fertility checked up. They both are healthy but don't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter