Chapter 6 :)

Admiration

Rose is overwhelmed by fear as Jackson slowly makes his way towards her. Rose desperately says "Jackson please just let me go you've already hurt me today", Jackson just laughs at Rose's vulnerability saying "But I have some rage pent up inside that I need to release". 

When Rose was going to respond she is stopped by a harsh slap across her face courtesy of Jackson. She falls to the ground bracing for more pain as Jackson smiles eerily then kicks her three times each kick harder than the last. He stops to say "I need to ring someone stay there and don't move". 

Rose just nods and watches as Jackson takes out his phone and calls someone. Jackson then speaks to the person on the phone saying "Yea I have her what do you want me to do with her?", Jackson waits then gives a noise of recognition before he puts his phone back in his pocket. 

Jackson then looks to Rose and smiles saying "Your staying in here with me until I get another call" then proceeds to kick Rose one last time before he sits down near the door waiting for his phone to ring whilst Rose desperately hopes someone notices how long she's been and comes to search for her. 

​​​​​​​Meanwhile Yeri, Nayeon and Jennie are waiting for Rose by the school gates Jennie getting more worried the longer it takes. Yeri finishes her conversation with Nayeon then turns to Jennie to say "She normally doesn't take this long I wonder what she's doing", Jennie doesn't have a good feeling when Yeri says that and instantly thinks about Jackson and the smirk he gave her at lunch. Jennie's urge to protect her chipmunk overcomes her so she informs Yeri and Nayeon "You two can walk home together I'll look for Rose inside the school". Nayeon nods but Yeri hesitates for a minute and asks "You sure? We can come with you", Jennie responds "It's fine you two go on ahead" Yeri sighs knowing how stubborn Jennie is when Nayeon said it to her in their conversation together so she nods and before she goes with Nayeon she says "Make sure you tell her to text me or call me so I know that she is okay" Jennie nods and waves them goodbye before making her way inside the school again. 

​​​​​​​Jennie as soon as she steps into the school starts shouting Rose's name some people look at her funny but she doesn't care. She hears a very faint cry for help as she nears a door and instantly recognises Rose's voice. She tries to open the door and her heart drops when she realises that it is locked. She tries knocking on it more urgently but when nobody comes to the door her mind goes to the worst when she thinks that she may be in that room with that bastard Jackson. 

She hears what sounds like a weakened whimper making her suspicions be more like reality and her heart hurts knowing that Rose is in danger. Upon realizing this she inspects the door and relief takes over her a little bit looking at the weak state it is in. 

Jennie backs away from the door a little bit trying to muster up enough strength so she can kick it open. She kicks the door once and hope starts to seek in when she notices it cracking so she kicks  it again then finally she kicks it a third time and manages to break it. 

She immediately opens the door and anger takes over her emotions when she sees Rose on the floor in pain wincing and whimpering and then she glances up to see Jackson smiling at her. 

​​​​​​​"Hello Jennie it's nice of you to join us" Jackson says grinning and Jennie doesn't process his words because she runs toward him punching him in the face which causes Jackson to stumble. Jennie then kicks him in the gut noticing that she caught him off guard with her sudden attack. 

​​​​​​​Jackson falls to the ground holding his stomach and Jennie takes advantage of Jackson being distracted because she runs over to Rose helps her up and gently takes her wrist and looks at her and says "Can you run?", Rose responds with a nod and they both run out of the room and the school entrance leaving Jackson to suffer alone within the room. 

​​​​​​​Jennie doesn't take any chances to stop so she keeps running out of the school gates and runs to the shop near her house and far away from the school as possible. 

When she arrives at the shop she lets go of Rose's wrist and concern overcomes her as she looks Rose's face and her heart winces when she sees a bruise that has formed on her cheek. Jennie knows Rose is in a lot more pain because she didn't miss the way Rose was trembling when they were running becuase of Jackson's assault to her ribs and stomach. 

Without a word Jennie gently put her arm around Rose to make it easier for her to walk to the bench that was outside the shop. Jennie knelt down in front of Rose and said "Wait here I'll get some supplies to patch you up", Rose smiles and just as Jennie was about to enter the shop she says "Thanks for helping me", Jennie winces at how weak and vulnerable Rose sounds but she still smiles and responds "Anytime your in trouble Rose I'll be there I'll guarantee that" Rose blushes slightly which Jennie finds adorable as she makes her way inside the shop. 

She immediately goes to the medical section and picks up anything that she thinks may help Rose then looks around for any ice packs or anything frowning when she doesn't see any. 

​​​​​​​Jennie decides to get some frozen peas instead then she gets some milk when she remembers that her and her mum are low on milk. 

She goes to the counter and buys everything and makes her way out of the shop and goes toward Rose. She puts the bag down and kneels in front of Rose again getting what she bought out of the bag. 

She says to Rose "I didn't know what to buy so I bought stuff that I thought would help", Rose smiles and responds "It's fine and I can pay you back how much was it for everything?", Jennie's heart leaps knowing how kind Rose is and responds "You don't have to pay me back I'll always help you for free regardless of any situation you are in", Rose blushes when she hears this and Jennie giggles a little at the cute sight of Rose in front of her. 

​​​​​​​Jennie takes out the frozen peas and Rose laughs when she sees them. "I want that laugh as my ringtone" Jennie thinks as she says "They didn't have any ice packs so I bought frozen food" Jennie says whilst smiling, Rose responds with a smile and says "They'll be just as effective as an ice pack and also free food which is always a bonus", Jennie laughs at Rose's statement and Jennie starts to get nervous as she starts to proceed to put her hand on Rose's cheek but before she does she asks "May I?", Rose nods and Jennie smiles when she already sees how Rose's cheeks are starting to turn red. 

"You're so adorable" Jennie thinks then she places the frozen peas onto Rose's cheek being as gentle as she possibly can. 

​​​​​​​Rose sighs as the cold comes into contact with her cheek instantly feeling a little better as the pain from the bruise becomes more bearable. 

Meanwhile Jennie is having a lot of trouble controlling herself because Rose's cheeks are pushed up making her resemblance to a chipmunk more believable and Jennie nearly dies at how adorable Rose looks. 

When Jennie's arm starts to ache from holding the peas up to Rose's cheek she gains control a little and asks Rose "Can you hold these peas yourself? My arm is starting to ache a little", Rose nods and then puts her hand on what she thought was the peas but it was actually Jennie's hand which Jennie hasn't removed yet. Jennie freezes on the impact but then she smiles when she notices how soft Rose's hands are. Whereas Rose is blushing profusely and mutters a quiet "sorry" as she waits for Jennie to hand her the peas. Jennie laughs slightly when she notices how flustered Rose is and proceeds to hand her the peas so she can hold them herself. 

Jennie wants o make sure Rose gets home safe so she asks her "Can I walk to your house with you? I want to make sure you get home safe", Rose smiles widely and nods enthusiastically. 

Jennie then proceeds to stand up grabbing the bah as she does so and turn to Rose and says "Shall we?", Rose smiles and stands up still holding the frozen peas to her cheek. 

Jennie chuckles at the adorable sight again and then starts walking with Rose to Rose's house. 

Authors Note:

One more chapter done. Hope you enjoyed reading. I haven't updated in a while because of work and college but now that I have six weeks free of college I'll be able to update more frequently but I do still have my jobs to go to haha. See you again with another chapter which is hopefully soon. :)