Chapter 4 :)

Admiration

"This is my chance to talk to her finally" Jennie thought as she observed Rose going back to her work after their brief eye contact. Jennie felt like someone's eyes were watching her so she looked at Jackson who was glaring at her Jennie looked at him back with a glare of her own thinking "Don't even think about touching her when she's around me ". 

Meanwhile Jackson was thinking "People may be scared by you Jennie but I'm not I'll still hurt Rose even if you try to stop me". 

Rose however was thinking when she glanced at Jennie "She's pretty I don't know why people are intimidated by her I'm looking forward to working with her". 

Mr. Lee anounces the end of the lesson and people started to pack their things away. Jackson was angry and he just wanted to leave so he left with his friends not even looking at Jennie or Rose once. 

Jennie wasn't even bothered by Jackson anymore her mind was preoccupied with Rose and what she should say to her to initiate a conversation. When she notices Rose starting to tidy her things away she thought "Well it's now or never it". 

So mustering up her courage she said "Hey Rose can I talk to you about something?", Rose stopped packing away her things and turned to look at Jennie she nodded yes to Jennie's question and started to make her way over to Jennie's desk. 

"Oh god she's coming get a hold of yourself Jennie", Jennie thinks whilst noticing Rose making her way over to her. When Rose was near Jennie, Jennie was just blatantly staring at Rose and her breath hitched when she saw Rose's beauty so close to her. Rose blushed a little and Jennie's intense gaze and cleared indicating that Jennie shoud talk so that it isn't so awkward. 

​​​​​​​Jennie gathers this and immediately thinks "Say something idiot", so she says "I hope we can work well together", "Wtf who says that?" was Jennie's immediate thought when the words came out of . Rose responded with a smile and Jennie's heart started doing circles at seeing the smile she adores from afar up close and personal. 

Jennie wants to keep their interaction going for as long as possible so she continues "Maybe we should give each other our phone numbers so we can contact each other about the work", "Very smooth Jen" Jennie thinks and also she knew how bold her words were when she knows that Rose is quite secluded so when Rose nods indicating yes she is quite surprised. When Rose follows her nod with another smile Jennie's heart leaps again "This girl will be the death of me if she keeps smiling" Jennie thinks. 

​​​​​​​Pulling out her phone Jennie hands it to Rose who smiles as she takes it and Jennie's heart of course jumps again. Jennie suddenly remembers her password and is quite embarrassed when she has to tell Rose what it is. "My password is chipmunk" Jennie informs Rose, which Rose responds with a slight chuckle which is now Jennie's favourite sound. The reason for Jennie's phone password being chipmunk is because to Jennie Rose resembles a chipmunk because Rose has quite chubby cheeks which reminds Jennie of a chipmunk whenever she sees them and the urge to pinch them everytime she sees Rose is very strong and also because like a chipmunk Jennie thinks Rose is really cute. 

Of course Jennie wasn't going to say this to Rose because it's quite embarrassing for her to admit that to Rose. Seeing her cheeks up close Jennie's impulse to pinch them was even stronger but she held herself back because she doesn't want Rose to think she is a creep. 

Whilst Jennie was thinking about how close of a resemblance Rose has to a chipmunk, Rose was finishing up putting her number into Jennie's phone and held her hand out so Jennie could take her phone back. Jennie took her phone smiling knowing that she has Rose's number and put it in her blazer pocket. 

​​​​​​​Jennie couldn't think of anything else to say feeling a little sad knowing she has to end her conversation with Rose. "I don't really have anything else to ask" Jennie says, Rose responds with a nod and starts fidgeting her fingers nervously. Jennie's heart swells at the cute action and asks Rose "Do you have any questions for me?", Rose takes a moment to compose herself trying to calm her nerves interactions with people was always a problem for Rose because of how quiet she is. But she asks Jennie "We can talk more at lunch if you want me and my friend Yeri are always in that room that's next to the rooftop entrance". 

Jennie takes a moment to answer distracted by how cute Rose was when she talked. Composing herself Jennie replied "Okay I'll come to that room at lunch". 

​​​​​​​Rose smiles and you guessed it Jennie's heart leaps again. Then Rose says "Okay I'll look forward to seeing you see you at lunch". 

​​​​​​​Rose starts making her way over to the door waving Jennie goodbye. Jennie waves back albeit a bit dazed by what Rose said. 

​​​​​​​When she sees Rose fully go out the door and making her way somewhere else Jennie relaxes a bit and thinks "That went better than I anticipated". She then chuckles slightly and smiles big and wide. She has a big story to tell Nayeon. 

​​​​​​​Authors Note:

​​​​​​​Quite a short chapter but hope you enjoyed reading it. Another chapter may be up tomorrow so see you lovely readers tomorrow. 

​​​​​​​Btw did you guys see Twice's new comeback my girls slayed. Also if you guys haven't listened to I'm so sick by Apink and Baam by Momoland you should they are great songs. :) bye

 

 

 

 

 

​​​​​​​

​​​​