Chapter One (I'm not creative enough to come up with chapter titles)

Admiration

Introduction:

"Wake up sweetie" Wendy whispers as she tries to shake Rose awake. "Please just five more minutes" Rose desperately pleads. "Honey you'll be late if you don't wake up" Wendy replies. Rose just groans and doesn't show any signs of getting up. Wendy smirks and threatens "If you don't wake up I'll get Irene to come in here". As soon as Rose hears this her eyes shoot open and she gives in "Fine but only becuase I don't want to face the angry bunny". Wendy just laughs knowing that Rose is scared less of angry and agitated Irene. 

"Get changed quickly then come downstairs to eat breakfast" Wendy informs Rose. "Will do" Rose replies. "Another day of hell" Rose mumbles to herself. Rose absolutely abhors school the only reason she is slightly happy going to school is becuase she has a specific room she has all to herself where no one interrupts her that allows her to write more of her own songs. Rose changes from her pyjamas to her school uniform grabs all her school necessities and makes her way downstairs. 

Rose's eyes light up as soon as she sees food on the table ready to eat. Rose's life motto is "Food is love Food is life" which she will always stand by. Wendy just rolls her eyes watching the common occurrence that happens in the morning. Rose gobbles down her food kisses her on the cheek and waves goodbye. Wendy responds with a wave of her own smiling and then her thoughts go to her wife "Time to wake up my beautiful bunny". 

Jennie's Household:

Jennie responds to the alarm on her phone with a grunt "Shut up with your ing annoying beeping". Jennie doesn't really fare well with mornings but forces herself to get out of her very comfortable bed. "Oh god another day of hell" she immediately thinks frowning. She takes off her pyjamas and puts on her uniform grabbing her school supplies and goes downstairs regretting getting up. 

Downstairs Jennie chuckles when she doesn't see her mother which is a very likely occurence "She really likes her sleep" Jennie thinks whilst smiling. Jennie pours herself some cereal and pours milk frowning when she sees a lack of milk in the fridge. She checks her phone whilst eating her cereal whilst looking at Facebook she notices Yeri one of her classmates has posted a picture of Yeri and Rose together. Immediately as Jennie looks at the picture her eyes are drawn to Rose's beauty "She's such an ethereal goddess" Jennie mumbles smiling. 

​​​​​​​She finishes her cereal and leaves a post-it note for her mother which says "Bye mum off to school I'll get milk on the way home have a great day at work". As she unlocks the door making her way to school she remembers the picture on her phone and she finds that school isn't that bad after all if she gets to see Rose from Monday to Friday. 

Author's Note:​​​​​​​

First chapter finished I know it's quite short well very short lol but it's because I started this at 10 at night haha this is just a brief introduction anyway I promise the next chapters will be longer​​​​​​​. 

​​​​​​​Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.