Chapter 3 :)

Admiration

As soon as Rose went through the front doors with Yeri she became suddenly overwhelmed with the large number of people which is a common feeling when she enters the school building. 

Yeri squeezed Rose's hand reassuring Rose that Yeri is with her. Rose relaxes a little and shoots a smile to Yeri. "I'm going to go to my classroom you'll be okay on your own won't you" Yeri questions. "Yes I'll be fine" Rose responds. 

Yeri unlocks her arm from Rose and starts walking to her lesson but stops and turns around to ask something to Rose "Can you wait by the school gates for me when school ends I want you to go to the shop with me?", Rose nods indicating yes and Yeri smiles before waving at her goodbye. Rose responds waving back at her and starts making her way to her own classroom. 

Jennie walks through the school entrance with a slight smile on her face knowing that her first lesson is with Rose but her face goes neutral when she remembers that Jackson and his two friends Mark and Leo were also in that class she starts to become overcome with rage knowing how they treat Rose in that class she witnesses what they do to her everyday and it eats Jennie up inside knowing she can't intervene but someday she knows she won't be able to hold back anymore and will eventually do something. (Maybe today is that day). 

Making her way to the classroom she spots Rose already entering "I need to seriously talk to her so she at least knows me but I need the right time" Jennie thinks whilst looking at her. Jennie enters the classroom immediately stealing a quick glance at Rose who is in her designated seat and her face sprouts a quick smile then she makes her way over to her own seat which is two desks behind Rose. 

Jennie's favourite past time in this lesson is to just look at the back of Rose's head conjuring up ways to talk to her she doesn't really pay attention to the actual work. She makes her way past Rose and sits down at her desk unloading her school supplies onto it. Gradually more people enter the classroom and take their seats. 

The last of the students who were Jackson and his friends who always entered last came into the classroom. Jennie glared at them hoping that they wouldn't bother Rose today. 

Her hopes were of no effect because she saw Jackson taking his seat that was fairly close to Rose and he said "Hello favourite introvert you feel like talking to me today or you going to ignore me like you always do?", Jennie wanted so badly to just wipe that smirk off his face but she can't because she'll know if she does it'll escalate and she'll end up in trouble which her mother won't be happy about. 

​​​​​​​Rose didn't say anything which she knows will anger Jackson and she is already preparing for what he is going to do. Jackson starts to prod Rose quite hard continuing "I'll take that as a no if you don't respond that'll greatly aggravate me and I'll do something to you if you don't". Rose just kept quiet experiencing pain everytime Jackson prodded her. Jackson eventually stood up annoyed with the lack of response he is getting and made his way closer to Rose's desk forcefully shoving her out of her chair so she lands hard on the floor. Rose winces when she hits the floor knowing that she'll have a bruise on her hip later. Jackson wasn't done he started kicking Rose getting more aggressive with each hit when he kicked her at least 10 times he laughed and said "That's what you get for ing ignoring me emo ". He then made his way to his desk again sitting down and smiling to his two friends who smiled back. 

It took a couple of times for Rose to get up but she did leaning against her desk sitting down being in pain with every movement she made. She wanted to just run home and hug her mums but she couldn't so she tried to ignore the pain and just wait for the lesson to start and the teacher to come in. 

Whilst Jackson's assault on Rose was occurring Jennie saw everything seething with rage when she saw Rose getting hurt. The pencil in her hand snapped with how hard she was clenching them. "You ing " was Jennie's immediate thought, her impulse to just tackle him to the ground punching him in the face until he was unconscious was really strong but she had to hold herself back which killed her on the inside when she has to witness Rose's torture and not being able to do anything. 

​​​​​​​When Jennie witnessed Rose struggling to stand up the urge to go help her was overcoming her and she was about to overcome her nerves of interacting Rose and go to her but Rose finally stood up before Jennie could go to her and help her. Jennie's heart ached for the girl when she saw how Rose was wincing at every move she made. She looked at Jackson who was smiling to his friends who were smiling back she immediately thought "I'm going to ing punish you so badly someday you dickheads". 

When eveybody were on their seats and desks again the bell rung signalling the start of lesson about 1 minute later the teacher appeared greeting the class as he usually does. 

"Maybe I should tell Mr. Lee about Jackson and his group but just request to remain anonymous so I don't get in trouble or questioned" was Jennie's thought when she looked at her teacher. "I'll talk to him after class about it" Jennie thinks. 

The lesson was the same as it always is Mr. Lee talking and the students taking notes. Jackson didn't do anthing to Rose as the lesson goes on because he knows that if he does something to her and the teacher notices he'll get in deep trouble so he just smiles whilst thinking about his power over her snickering to himself that he knows Rose won't retaliate because she is as weak as a snail. 

​​​​​​​Rose is just desperately wishing that time can go faster and this lesson can finish so she doesn't have to be in close proximity to Jackson and she has to check on the damage he inflicted upon her hoping that it isn't too noticeable. Meanwhile, Jennie is looking at Rose secretly thinking to herself "Why does she just accept it why doesn't she ask for help?", Jennie understands that Rose is quiet but she wishes that Rose would report Jackson or at least talk to someone about it so she doesn't have to suffer alone. 

A couple of minutes later Mr. Lee informs his students that they'll have to work in partnerships for their new work module. He says "I'll say a name and if you want to work with that person just raise your arm". He started announcing names then the only people remaining were Jennie, Rose, Jackson, his two friends and some other girl named Yooa. Jackson glanced to his friends secretly hoping that they'll get his message of them two working together so that he gets to work with Rose so he can torment her more. Jennie notices this being smart enough to realise what Jackson's plan is. 

"If I want Rose to know who I am working with her would be a good idea and I can't let her work with Jackson so as soon as Mr. Lee says her name I'll raise my hand" Jenne thinks. Mr. Lee says "Mark" and Leo raises his hand. Mr. Lee nods and writes down their partnership keeping track of who is with who. 

Then he says "Rose" Jennie raises her arm immediately smiling when she notices Jackson is distracted. Jackson raises his arm to late and his smile drops when he notices Jennie's arm raised. He scowls and Jennie notices it and slightly smiles. Mr. Lee says "Very well Rose you are partnered with Jennie and Jackson is with Yooa". 

​​​​​​​Jennie looks at Rose who is looking at Jennie and Jennie's heart palpitates at the eye contact. Jennie offers Rose a smile which Rose reciprocates and Jennie relaxes knowing that Rose has an idea of who she is and that she'll be seeing more of her and smiles knowing that Jackson won't be able to do anything to her. 

​​​​​​​Jackson laughs bitterly thinking "Just because my plan failed doesn't mean your safe more harm is coming to you Rose and I'll make sure of it". 

​​​​​​​Authors Note:

​​​​​​​Another chapter is finished yay. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Another chapter may be up tomorrow depends if I have any time or not. I said I was going to try and to do two chapters but time is an issue so only one chapter sorry haha. I didn't update yesterday because I went to a party and if I wrote a chapter drunk you wouldn't be able to understand any of it lol. But anyway see you with a new chapter tomorrow hopefully :)