Tell Me What To Do

Can You Feel It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Geng's eyelids twitched as he slowly felt himself wake up.

The room was quiet,save the noise of the air purifier at the corner of the room. .

As soon as his brain registered that it was quite bright outside, he sprang from his chair,nearly toppling it in the process. 

 

'Heechul? he called out to the empty room, feeling foolish but worried at the same time as the said person was nowhere in sight.

The sound of a flush from the nearby attached bathroom answered his question and he walked towards the bathroom.

 

As it opened,he smiled and called out to Heechul 'You're awake!' he exclaimed ,smiling brightly at him.

But he was instead met with his expressionless face;devoid of any form of any emotion or recognition.

It gave him goosebumps,seeing him so out of it,so far removed with what was going on at the moment. 

 

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a soft click from the corner of the room, indicating that someone had entered. 

As soon as Leeteuk waslked in and caught the look on Hangeng's face and that of heechul standing stock still with a blank look on his face behind him, it suddenly registers what might have transpired minutes ago.

From the corner of his eye,he then notices heechul holding up his hands up and staring at them impassively.

 

Leeteuk briefly shut his eyes and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding on to. 

'Geng,wait outside' he instructed,not sparing him a glance,lest he notice his own trembling hands that were balled into fists hidden out of Geng's line of sight.

Hangeng blinked at him twice before moving wordlessly to the door and shutting it silently. 

 

Leeteuk then walked over to Heechul and took his hands into his own.

'Chul' he called out gently, not wanting to startle him

'You're safe,alright? It's just you and me alone now.' Heechul simply stared at him and began rocking back and forth on his feels gently. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter