When We Were Us

Can You Feel It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul bit back a groan as he slowly opened his eyes and came to. 

'When did I get hit by a truck? Or was I the truck who crashed?' He mused aloud,not caring in the slighest who heard him.  

He gingerly sat up and waited for his eyes to adjust to his bright surroundings.

 

His heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he saw that both Leeteuk and Geng were there ,waiting on him though they were fast asleep at this point. 

Teuk was slumped over a chair at the foot of his bed, while hangeng was draped over the backrest of the chair near wall on the right hand side.

He felt his heart constrict painfully with conflicting emotions.

So much so that his felt his breathing become shallow and his stomach started churning ,the familiar beginnings of a panic attack ,which while it wasn't new for heechul,it was unwelcomed especially since he never wanted anyone to see him like this, ever.

He screwed his eyes shut and desperately willed this attack away, but just then,his hands started shaking and his blood pounded loudly in his ears. 'Please,calm down' he tried to talk to himself ,hoping the shallow assurance would work, but he only felt it  become harder to breathe and he had to purposefully take deeper breaths to hold off his hyperventilation. 

In his frazzled state of mind then,he couldn't have cared less about his surroundings as his thoughts were climbing over each other.

 

During those moments,Teuk had somehow stirred from his slumber,jolted by a feeling that something was off.

He was right when he spotted heechul sitting up, but that his eyes were screwed shut,a telltale sign of his panic attacks.

Leeteuk's heart plumet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter