Shake it Up

Can You Feel It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The fliming went on smoothly without any NG'S and the cast managed to leave the set on time.

Heechul boarded the company car right after changing and bidding farewell to his co-actors and his manager drove him back to the dorms. 

He immediately headed straight to his and hangeng's shared room hoping to address the elephant in the room.

When he was at the door though,his heart started to pound furiously. He stood there for what seemed like an eternity with his hand raised and poised to knock the door.

Just as he mustered up the courage to knock,Geng opened the door and heechul jumped  backwards in shock.

'Chul,what are you doing back so early? he asked. Panic suddenly overtook heechul's senses and he couldn't bear to look him in the eye so he chose to stare at his feet instead. 

'Come on in..i think we need to talk' Geng said,motioning heechul to enter their shared room. They sat at opposite ends of the bed,each waiting for the other to speak.

Heechul suddenly couldn't bear the silence and turned towards geng surprising him with a sudden ourburst' I  am sorry Geng!' I shouldn't have treated you the way i did. It was never my intention to play around with anyone's feelings and i don't even know how to explain myself now that we're face to face.

Hangeng took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a minute. He let it out with a slow exhale, opened his eyes, and held Heechul's gaze without wavering.  

'I think I might understand why you acted the way you did' he said pausing, to gauge Heechul's reaction. 

Heechul's face suddenly paled and he hugged his knees to his chest and buried his face, When he didn't move from his position for 10 minutes, Geng spoke in what he hoped was a soothing voice. 'Chul, please look at me.' and he tried to move closer to him. But that only made Heechul hug himself tighter and turn away from Geng. 

When he did speak many moments later, his voice was choked with emotion.' I deserve all the karma that came my way after what happened between me and teuk and how I treated him after that. Why would he still be so forgiving and loving towards me after all this time.' Hangeng let out a quick exhale of air, making it sound like he was in disbelief 'Why would you use the word loving?' Geng retorted. arching his eyebrows at heechul.

'I just mean that Teuk has always been loving and caring towards all of us in general. Don't think too much of it, he huffed.

And to answer your earlier statement,' How could you even begin to understand?' he sighed loudly, showing his annoyance.

'Can't you see that I am trying to? Geng voiced out louder than he intended to and he grimaced upon hearing his outburst.

Frustrated with his short temper, he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm his emotions before turning to face Heechul with a sheepish apologetic grin.

I'am sorry Chul,I hope you don't mind, but I did speak to Leeteuk and Kangi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter