My Own Worst Enemy

Can You Feel It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giggling as they stumbled out of the lift and fumbling to get the correct key into the keyhole, Han Geng lost his balance in his effort to stay upright and support heechul at the same time.

 They unceremoniously fell into the hallway and Hangeng  braced himself for the pain but instead felt he his heart rate speed up as heechul fell flush against him and all he could do was feel their hearts beat in sync against their ribcages.

Hangeng felt flustered but couldn’t get himself to move when he peered into those eyes of his.

He was surprised as he always thought Heechul’s eyes were exceptionally beautiful for a man but now as he had the chance to peer into the windows of his soul, he was captivated by the colour of honey; warm and sprinkled with light brown specks framed by beautiful thick lashes. For a moment in time, he thought he saw Heechul’s eyes sparkle with warmth and an underside of reckless abandonment.

Just as abruptly though, heechul saw through Geng’s actions and weakly tried to shove him off,

But he unfortunately succeeded in them rubbing against each other with a slight friction. Before a groan could escape his throat, he pushed off and stormed off into his room, seeking a distraction.

He cursed loudly not bothering if the other members heard. They were  aware that he was a loud drunk so just maybe he could get away with this little diva tantrum.

‘Aish, can I continue living this damn life always caught between feelings so antagonistic to the ones dear to me?  He sighed in frustration feeling an edge of irritation prick him.

When he was sober, any thought or emotion would be locked away behind impassiveness and a calculating gaze but when he got tipsy, anyone could’ve seen a million different things that may or may not have been true contrary to what he really felt deep within.

He slumped face first into Geng’s bed and tried to shut his eyes hoping that his scent would help to calm the turbulence he felt. Tossing around after 2 hours, he sat up and looked around him, feeling disoriented. ‘Where was hangeng?’ he wondered aloud seeing as his bed was cold and empty

Pulling on a pair of silk pyjama pants, he sneaked into the hall, seeking out the first glimpse of light that his eyes could source out, which turned out to Leeteuk and Kangin’s shared room.

Pressing his ear against their door and feeling slightly foolish that he couldn’t bring himself to just walk in and act like his usual boisterous self despite the given time of the day. Calming himself down, he tuned out everything else and tried to eavesdrop as best as he could. Snatches of their muted conversation could be heard through the space underneath their room door. On th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter