First round

Bad Boi

Do kyungsoo likes to call himself a professional man whether as a dish cleaner, a home cheff, a student, a teacher, or even a partner (except for that one bothersome ex) because he always give his 100% efforts in every roles he takes. Professionalism is always been in his life motto of how he projected himself. Hence why he couldn’t stand this two boys before him who couldn’t take their student role seriously, instead gossiping about some boygroup.

The topic was so absurd, at first he thought they were talking about superhero film but the topic expanded and Kyungsoo realize it was about a group of male musicians with super powers who’s apparently singing and dancing like in kpop with the name of EXO. Kyungsoo doesn’t mind them chatting as long as they do their given task but this topic has become too far and none of them took their homework seriously.

“I still can’t believe he posed shirtless in dear happiness” Jongin sighed as he write down korean words on his english homework. Kyungsoo ear’s picked up as he heard another man’s name brought up.

“Yeah bro, i thought he was the conservative one but apparently not so much. Who knows perhaps a shy guy like him secretly likes to get freaky on bed” Sehun answered with a erted giggle as he doodles on every question.

“Yah! Oh Sehun! What are you talking about?!” Jongin playfully punched Sehun’s shoulder with a flustered face.

“What else, Kim Jongin? I’m talking about your bias. He did posed on a bed right? Not only shirtless, he was also posed with a book and a teddy bear. If that doesn’t scream “hey baby, come to daddy” then i don’t know what is” Sehun laughed madly while Jongin covered his reddening face with his hands.

Kyungsoo had enough of this EXO-Men stuff. He cleared his throat to remind them about his existence.

“Do you have any problem with your homework?” Kyungsoo asked holding in his anger.

“NOPE” answered the two boys in union.

Kyungsoo lets out a frustated sigh as he checked on his watch. That thing supposed to be arrived now. He checked the window beside him and spotted an army green jeep parking his way beside his motorcycle. He smirked knowing his plan has arrived.

Not long after that a knock in the door was heard and a dumb looking tall person entered. Kyungsoo cringed, damn that must be how dumb he looked like when he entered the library. Jongin stood up with a panicked look while calling for his servants loudly. The servants quickly enter.

“Who is this person?! How did it get in here?!” Jongin fumed pointing at the said person.

The stewards answered with a confused and equally panicked look. “Pardon us, young master kim, we thought you have been informed” 

“Informed what?!” Jongin shouted loudly. The stewards quevering in fear. Kyungsoo knows that’s the fear of getting kicked out of the job. He knows because he had once experience that.

“Th-this is young ma-master Oh home teacher, sir. We got contacted by m-master Kim to allow him to enter th-the house, sir” one of the stewards stuttering to answer the questions.

“Hey! Don’t bring me into this mess you living s!” Sehun punched the desk after shouted loudly as he also stood up, leaving Kyungsoo the only person in the room whom sits. Before the savages from the two rich boys gets anymore intense, a foreign voice suddenly chirped in out of nowhere.

“You must be the one named Oh Sehun” The streanger finally speak up with its deep raspy voice. Everyone focused to hear what’s this person about to say next.

“Greetings~ My name is Park Chanyeol and i will be your home teacher” The tall person gave a bow and a smile from ear to ear with his yoda ears perked up. The big white square glasses dominating his small face but his overall body is as tall as a giant and he’s wearing an oversized yellow sweaters. Rather than a teacher, this new person outfit looked more like a giant nerd kid on a schhool fieldtrip.

“I don-“ Sehun started to complain but stopped when a Darth Vader theme song sung loudly from his pocket.

“Oh no..” gasped Jongin.

“This can’t be..” Sehun hurriedly took his phone up and started swipping his phone screen to answer the call. Kyungsoo wondering who is the source of the call that got them looking that terrified.

“Y-yes mother this is Hunnie” Kyungsoo almost laugh from hearing Sehun’s squeaked voice and his embarrasing nickname but he held in his laugh because the two boys were looking so serious like their life was in danger.

“Yes mother the person has arrived here... Yes mother... Thank you, mother” Sehun reluctantly took his phone back into his pocked before looked at the said arrived person.

“My mother told me.. that you’re my home teacher...” Sehun speaked slowly as if he was too afraid of something.

“You are correct, young master Sehun. You can call me by my name anyway, it’s Chanyeol” The new home teacher gave his hand to shake and Sehun politely gave his hand back to shake. Where is the rascal boy from before? Kyungsoo amazed at the power of mother.

“Sehun..” The boy was looking down at the hands with sad look planted on his face.

“Nice to meet you too, Sehun. Cheer up boy! We’re gonna have a fun time studying!” Cheered Chanyeol while patting Sehun’s shoulder after done shaking hands. Sehun looked like he’s about to cry.

A group of people clearing his throats was heard from behind Jongin.

“Young master Kim, is there anything else you need, sir?” Asked the stewards with relieved expression perhaps thinking this isn’t the day they loses their job. Jongin took three steps closer as he focused his gaze into each one of them with a stern dominating expression.

“I let you off for now, but after this you’re obliged to tell me beforehand for anything unexpected no matter what, especially from my brothers. Understand?” Jongin exclaiming his order. The servants took his order with their hand on the chest and a ninety degrees bows.

“Now go. There won’t be second chances.” Jongin signalling the servants to leave. He moved back his attention to Sehun but his vision was blocked by the unexpected teacher. 

Chanyeol posed with one of his own hands on his chest while bending his body a little as if he were one of the stewards.

“What are you doing?” Asked Jongin confusedly.

“If you allow me young master Kim, do you mind if i’m taking my student, to another side of this library? By the order of Misstress Oh, sir” Chanyeol asked, and Jongin realized this was officially their first time talking to each other. Although rather than trivial stuff, there’s another important thing to deal with which is..

“Auntie said so?! Umm another side of this library is fine I guess?!” Jongin wasn’t completely understand the situation so he just answered with automatic response because one, this person raspy voice sounds so distracting and two, the ferocious Auntie Oh has given order. Fortunately for Kyungsoo, Jongin just gave the perfect answer that Kyungsoo wanted.

“Thank you for your understanding young master Kim. This library of yours.. is so amazing, pardon me for admiring it.” Chanyeol lifted up his face a little to gave his grinnin smile before bowing longingly, his oversized sweater slipped down as he bend and Jongin could see that he was wearing a tight black shirt underneath. Jongin almost gasped because this person suprisingly has a gym body like that one from Avengers. After bowing Chanyeol signaled Sehun. This whole conversations left Kyungsoo by not being part of it, which is exactly what he wanted. He mentally thanked Mistress Oh for making his plan go smoothly.

“This way student Sehun~” The student instinctively followed his teacher. Jongin grabbed his best friend wrist trying to catch him from leaving.

Sehun pry away from Jongin grasp with sad look and walk towards the opposite side, leaving him. Jongin walked back to his chair, feeling dizzy for the whole situation.

Now it’s just Jongin and Kyungsoo. Without Sehun, Jongin become sillent all the sudden unsure what to do. The awkwardnees was killing so Kyungsoo decided to break the ice.

“That was unexpected” said Kyungso with a professional poker face. Kyungsoo waits until Jongin answered back or at least to look at him back but Jongin didn’t give him any reaction whatsoever, still focusing on his paper. Kyungsoo stood up.

“Can i see your homework now Jongin?” asked kyungsoo politely.

“No” Jongin hurriedly covered up his paper. Kyungsoo mentally cursed himself trying to cope with his anger as he continue his next words.

“Jongin.. I won’t judge you. I’m here to help you” Kyungsoo give his softest voice while touching the paper.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo in the eye to see if he was really mean it. Although Jongin has treated him with so much grain of salt and he’s been actively seducing Jongin as well, he’s determined by wanting to teach him. Perhaps Jongin might give him a chance.

“Fine. Here, i can’t answer anything.” Jongin let go of his paper. Kyungsoo took the paper up to his eye level and examined the homework carefully. Kyungsoo was surprised that Jongin actually has a big potential to be better. This newly found quality of Jongin is also adorable, he couldn’t help but smile at the writings.

“Well?” Asked Jongin with one of his eyebrows perked up.

“Your mistake is you were trying too hard to translate this question into our language, when you can actually find the answer right here in the question itself” explained Kyungsoo while pointing at the one sentence in the question.

“Well, isn’t that makes me dumb?” Jongin looks up at the sentence and crossed his arms with annoyed expression. Kyungsoo shakes his head earnestly at his student.

“No, that makes you a very hard working student. I can see your effort in answering this.” Kyungsoo gave his appreciative nod as he pats Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin looks up at Kyungsoo with a confused and flustered face. Kyungso walked backwards as both eyes still planted to each other.

“Now if you allow me, i can help you to understand this matter. That is only if you’re fine with me teaching you, young master Kim.” Kyungsoo took four steps back with one hand on his chest, imitating the steward. He smiled, but his eyes radiating strong determination which looked more like a soldier rather than a steward.

“I’m.. i’m fine i guess..” Jongin mouth was gaped open and closed too surprised to grasp this whole situation.

“Thank you, young master Kim” Kyungsoo still distaste to call anyone a master, but if this is what this Kai look-alike boy wants to get him into study then so be it.

“Just.. just call me Jongin. Don’t call me master again, it doesn’t suit you” said Jongin looking away at the opposite direction trying to cover his reddening face which was a fail because Kyungsoo can still see his reddening ears. Cute, Kyungsoo thought.

“Thank you, Jongin” Kyungsoo smiled earnestly, glad he can finally do his job professionally.

 

Jongin doesn’t understand how the situation became this way. His only plan is to humiliate Kyungsoo by making that guy fall embarassingly to the hard floor with a broken chair. Considering the plan has failed, he decided to ignored him by chatting with Sehun. It went well for half an hour until suddenly came the unexpected teacher who’s taking his bestfriend away.

Now he’s all alone with Kyungsoo and he doesn’t like this current situation at all. Not when Kyungsoo standing right beside him with one hand on table that sometimes his finger pointing at a certain sentence on the question. For the first time in Jongin’s life, he focused on his study, perhaps too focused. Not because he like studying, but because he was trying to not get distracted by the attractive person beside him and because he was busy focusing on his teacher voice tutoring him which unfortunately both from the same person.

Surprisingly Kyungsoo doesn’t wear a black shirt today but a grey and beige tartan shirt tucked inside a black pants with a belt. The pants did nothing to hide his curved and thighs which look like he can choke a person to death. This is wrong, Jongin shouldn’t think about someone’s thighs and butts.

Anyway this is the first time he sees Kyungsoo without his cap on. When wearing a cap, Kyungsoo looks like as if he had a bald hair cut. Jongin doesn’t mind with bald hair cut though he definitely has the problem with this current Kyungsoo actual hair cut. It’s not bald at all. It’s a side shaved styled up black hair -holy crap- How could a glasses person looks this good?

Kyungsoo’s hand had removed from its previous place on the table. Jongin peeked up to look at Kyungsoo. He rested his hands on his hips and his face seems struggling to see what titles are written on the books. Kyungsoo looked like as if he was glaring to the bookshelves and it looked so funny that Jongin wanted to laugh. Jongin moved back his eyes to his homework so he won’t get caught laughing.

“Something’s funny?” Suddenly a deep velvety voice speaks that brought chills on Jongin’s spine. Jongin looked up and see Kyungsoo staring down at him with a smirk. The angle is so perfect, Jongin gasped in awe. The angle shows Kyungsoo’s square jawline, plumped smirk, and powerful stare that makes Jongin just wanted to his right off the bat -wait what?-

He didn’t realize that he had been staring at Kyungsoo for about a minute without answering his question and Kyungsoo’s smirk started to fade. It took a moment of preparations for Jongin to speak without stuttering.

“Nothing” Jongin moved his attention back to his homework.

“If you said so” the teacher said so while walking around to stand behind his student.

Jongin could sense Kyungsoo from behind him and it was driving him wild. Jongin can’t think straight. Due to nervous, he stopped writing which result in Kyungsoo leaning behind to rest his hand on the table passing jongin’s shoulder. Jongin can smell Kyungsoo’s parfume. He smells like morning trees that Jongin just want to get lost to its smell.

“Why are you stopping, Jongin? Do you have any problem?” asked Kyungsoo from behind his head.

The problem is you, thought Jongin.

“This question is difficult” said Jongin trying to cover his excitement from hearing Kyungsoo’s sinful voice so close.

“Which one? This one?”

“Hmm that one” yes

“Ah this one... you need to find another similar meaning of the sentence.”

“Oh?” yes

“Yes, to do that, you have to understand the meaning from this question first. Now listen to me as i translate this question to you”

“Okay” yes

“The rabbit screamed”

“The rabbit screamed” ahhhh Kyungsoo

“As the fox chasing him from behind”

“Fro-from behind...” ri-right there

“.... Jongin? Jongin, are you listening to me?”

Jongin snapped back to reality feeling embarassed by himself. He swallowed hard and thinking of logical excuse.

“I’m listening, i just got...” hard “sorry i just got confused” Jongin was glad Kyungsoo couldn’t see his face from behind or else he had already caught .

“It’s okay we will try again” Kyungsoo pat Jongin’s shoulder in a friendly manner and continue translating the question again.

 

Later that night after the session has over Jongin spends a very long time alone in the shower.

 

Everytime i come around

Another bad boy down

Get ‘em like ooh ooh

Hit ‘em with my love like ooh ooh

But they come back another round