Devil’s cry

Bad Boi

Jongin was keep walking in his large house until he reaches his room. He opened a room with mahogany door. The room has the expensive furnitures, wide space, and one side of a wall is covered with a wide mirror. He liked to have a spacious room so he can freely exercise his gymnastic dance in his room.

He sighed as he throw his bag on a nearest victorian chair and then throw himself on the bed. He squeezes one of his bear plushies collection into a bear hug. He lay down with his side facing the mirror. The person in the mirror obviously not in good mood.

And there’s a reason. He was being humiliated at a place where Baekhyun works by none other than a person he just met, Doh Kyungsoo. About seven people were witnessing that humiliated scenes. Jongin screamed in agony as he remebering the scene. He squeezed the bear plushies until its eyes almost pops out, just to release stress.

However, something keeps bothering Jongin. How could Baekhyun knows about Kyungsoo? From their attitudes, they looked pretty close... even too close of being just normal friends. Were they dating in the past?

Jongin reminiscing the kiss. The scene was displaying how skillful kyungsoo is. How those thick luscious eyebrows furrowed as he concentrates into the kiss. How those strong hands cupping the face gently while its fingers caressing the hair around the ear. How gentle kyungsoo strong biceps holding baek in place. And how kyungsoo plump lips hungrily eating the kiss like he has never eat.

The reminiscenes makes jongin’s face heating up again. Not because he inexperience with kissing whatsoever.. In fact, he had plenty kissing encounters in the past. Unfortunately something like a normal physical won’t excites him because of his very special .

Kyungsoo might has the best chance for that. Alas, he’s annoying as . And what’s more annoying is that he want to hate this kyungsoo guy so much. But kyungsoo is caring and annoying at the same time that he just can’t simply hate him.

None of his brother actually care to do something for him first-handedly. They prefer ordering jongin, or ordering someone’s to do something for jongin. Just like how rich people handles their problem. Even jongdae his full-blooded older brother never done that much to him. He also never meet his mother. He only has genetical father who’s never come home for always busy doing god knows what he’s up to. So the only family members whom lived in the house with him is his brothers. Jongin’s mind suddenly self-rewind what kyungsoo said to him before They are your only brothers afterall

Jongin face planting himself to the pillow. He feel sorry and guilty for what he had done this whole times.  What kyungsoo said was true. He only has his brothers.

But why did kyungsoo defended him and even lied to his brother?

He thought kyungsoo will tell everything about his wrongdoings so he can rub jongin’s brother like most people do. Instead kyungsoo cleared up his name for Jongin’s sake. He doesn’t know whether this kyungsoo guy was honestly trying to help him or just messing with his mind. Kyungsoo is like two side of a coin. He just can’t depicher his real motives.

“Also, whose “Kai” he spoke about? That’s like some names from an anime”

Strangely jongin can feel that name does ring a bell to him. When he tried to think about it, an electric jolt pearcing his un-smart brain and shookt his entire body. Jongin shakes his head trying to calm his brain. He hates thinking.

“More importantly, i have to make kyungsoo pay for that humiliation first.” And he knows exactly the person who can help him come up with his plan.

The next day

“Ugh. I can’t believe i just say yes to do something i hate the most...” the guest throws his bag to the same chair at jongin threw his own bag.

“You’re not here to study, remember? We are here to gives lesson to that guy” the owner of the room recalling their mission.

“That guy? You mean your personal home teacher?”

They become silent and quickly facing each other with a serious look

“Sehun, Do you still want my EXO Limited Hologram Postcard?”

“Yes, i still want your EXO Limited Hologram Postcard. Therefore, i will do whatever you asked for today”

“Can you promise that?”

“I promise” Sehun gives his pinkie

“You’re so easy to bribed!” Jongin laughs as he linked his pinkie with his best friend’s.

“You have no idea how much i really want that postcard to complete my collection” Sehun laughs together with him.

 

'Cause I, I know how to make the devil cry

Break 'em down, looking in my e-e-eyes

That’s what I’m doing here toni-i-ight