The plan

Bad Boi

Kyungsoo drove his motorcycle at a safe speed. He knows he can do much higher, but he doesn’t want to risk getting caught by local police, not in his way to Jongin’s house. He make an L turn to the real estate gate which is guarded by dozen security guards with their guns ready. Kyungsoo stopped his motorcycleand lifted his helmet to show his bright smile to them. They nod back to him, knowing this is the same guy who drove young master Kim home yesterday. Although, they still need to inspect him first before allowing him to enter. They ask Kyungsoo to hop off his bike and then inspecting his motorcycle while one of them asked Kyungsoo at what business he wished to enter. He give the same answer as he did yesterday.

“I’m Doh Kyungsoo. Young master Kim home teacher”

They opened the gate and let him ride his way with his motorcycle. He parked his bike at the enormous parking lot. He looked at his destination and see the big mansion covered with marbles and carvings. He looked up to the second floor window and caught Jongin looking at him with a mischievous smile. He waved his hand and greeted him with his certified bright smile. Jongin doesn’t waved back, instead he watched the curtain opened a bit wider and caught another person was looking beside Jongin, laughing at Kyungsoo. Jongin looked flabbergasted when he realized the other person exposure and quickly closing the curtain shut.

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes once.. and twice.. He then laughed from the ridiculous scene he had seen. He open his phone and tapping his brother’s number. He was greeted by a surprised sound from his brother.

“Kyungsoo? Why are you calling? Shouldn’t you at myeo- Kim Jongin’s house?” He hears his brother’s voice. He also hears another man’s voice in the line. What a perfect timing.

“I am. Unfortunately my student is bringing his other friend and i’m afraid his friend is distracting the session.” He can hear the other man’s voice swearing It must be Sehun, that brat!

Kyungsoo smirked as he continued his talk “I have a favor hyung, can you ask his brother....”

 

Jongin abruptly closing the window shut and was glaring at his bestfriend.

“Sorry” is all Sehun said.

“Whatever” Jongin rolled his eyes “Just stick to the plan”

 

Kyungsoo was walking inside the kim house accompanied by the house stewards. They led him to the giant marble door surrounded by carvings and other decorations that look to heavy to be opened. But the house stewards opened the door with no effort at all. Behind that door is the Kim’s grand library that he thought only exist in disney films. He can’t believe such thing exist in real life. He then realized he must’ve been putting a dumb expression when he heard the snickers of two boys on his left.

He sees Jongin wears a brown sweater with a teddy bear picture on the front, corduroy pants, converse slippers, and a round glasses. Kyungsoo was surprised by his student choice of fashion. Jongin’s ash brown hair and his honey tan skin makes him looks more like the human bear. Kyungsoo glanced at the person beside Jongin. It’s a boy around the same age as jongin. And he.. well, none of he cares anyway.

“Good afternoon, my name is Doh Kyungsoo and i will be your home teacher for now on.” Kyungsoo greeted both boys with a bow and a smile.

His greeting is being responded by a nod and a lazy smile from the two boys. Then Jongin gesturing the chair on front of them across the pearl-like desk as the sign of his seat. Kyungsoo sit on the seemingly super expensive mahogany chair. And for the split second after he sit, he was sure he heard a crack sound from below his . He react fast, he grabbed the edge of the desk before he can join the chair to crashed down on the floor. The room went silent for a few second. Then Kyungsoo hears a heavy footsteps of the stewards followed by Jongin’s dramatic surprised voice.

“Omona~ mianhae~ The furnitures here are mostly old so it must’ve been broken by the time you come here~” Jongin motioned his stewards to go back “It’s okay, i’ll handle this”

Jongin then pushing a pearl-like chair from beside Sehun to the what is now the remains of the mahogany chair. Jongin shaking the chair’s backseat repeatedly as if he wanted to make sure.

“Here, this one is fresh.” Jongin gesturing Kyungsoo to sit as he walked back to his own chair.

“You can sit now.” Smiled Jongin.

Kyungsoo swore in his mind it was the most beautiful eye-smile he has ever seen. If only it wasn’t fake. He smiled to himself as he slowly walk closer to Jongin.

“No thank you” step

“I prefer the standing method” step

“Wanna know why?” step

“Some studies said...” ssstep...

 “It will gives you deeper understandings on both parties.” step.

At the last sentence his voice dropped one octave lower. He make sure to hold eye contacts with Jongin as he emphasized with each words. Seconds passed as they locked each other eyes and Jongin can feel himself heating up damn that’s so se

“Ew”

Sehun voice brought them back to reality. They both coughing really hard as if they both had cought red-handed.

“Alright lets start the lesson”