Am i not wrong, Kai?

Bad Boi

Flashback

“Am i not wrong, kai?”

Jongin stopped walking. He turned his body to face kyungsoo.

“Who?” said jongin with a stupid face.

“Don’t act like you don’t know”

“W-what? I really don’t know?!”

“How can you still act like that?” Kyungsoo almost reach his limit.

“Well, because I don’t know!!” Jongin answered his question with a duh expression after the sentence.

Kyungsoo scanning the boy before him. He looked completely honest with every word he spoke. Kyungsoo gives out a sigh.

“Whatever. I’m taking you home” Kyungsoo walks closer to him.

“No!” Jongin crossed his arms and just keep being stubborn.

Kyungsoo give him the look. 

Next thing happened, jongin can feel the world around him spinning. He then realizes that this kyungsoo guy whom he just met an hour ago is carrying him with a bridal like style. Earning a gasp from the audience at the bar.

“Y-y-yah!! I can walk by myself! Put me down!” Jongin loudly complains and wiggles his body, trying to get off of this person.

“Stop being such a brat” but this person voice is so near. Jongin slowed down for a moment to think. Jongin can sense this person voice has become an octave lower than before, almost like a growl. It does things to jongin’s body that he just couldn’t understand. Kyungsoo seems fascinated by jongin sudden obedience and continues his sentences with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Just surrender yourself to my arms” he whisper this to Jongin’s ear. Enough to blocks the audience from hearing, but enough to makes jongin’s whole body tremble in kyungsoo’s arms. Jongin can feel his cheeks getting hotter as kyungsoo calmly carrying him to the exit.

“Wh-w-what. W-what are you. What are you..”  Jongin’s brain stopped working. Before jongin could complain again, they have reached outside the bar. Kyungsoo carefully dropped jongin to stand up on the side of the road, near his motorcycle. He then reaches his motorcycle and grabbed the pink helmet inside the seat.

“Hop on” he tossed the pink helmet to jongin. Jongin almost dropped it. Jongin second thought himself, whether he:

a) run away right now

b) or take this attractive person offers and have a hell of a ride

At this moment, kyungsoo has climbed up the driver seat and turn up the engine. His black motorcycle make a sound like it’s a mix of a purr and a roar. 

Damn that’s y, jongin thought. He choose the second option. He climbed up on the motorcycle and put on the pink helmet. He swore he saw kyungsoo smirk with his black helmet covered almost all of his face.

“Hold on to me tight” kyungsoo said.

Being a stubborn boy jongin is, he refused to follow this instructions. But it was immediately turned to kyungsoo’s favors as he a creates loud noise with his motorcycle and jongin hold on to him tightly for all his dear life. Kyungsoo chuckles quietly for the younger to not listen. 

“All right, lets go” but Kyungsoo drove safely at 80. Jongin half wished the ride to be more exhilarating. At least, safety is their first priority.