Head to head, toe to toe

Bad Boi

The slow sensual music filled the room.

Jongin was enjoying his teenage life at a cafe bar. He never likes a noisy sound from pub and he prefers ice chocolate rather than alcohol. He looks up to his phone screen and see the call from Jongdae. In normal occasion he would ignored this call but an idea sparks at jongin. He answer the phone.

“Yooo JD my lame brother~~ wussup?” He pretends he got drunk.

Jongin where are you? The sound from the phone is half annoyed and half worried.

“Huh? i’m at... i’m at wherever i want to be HAHA bye loser~” with that he hungs up the phone.

“Is that your brother again?” Asked someone next to him.

“Baek.. they’re so annoying!”

“What is it again? Tell me about it” the cute bartender poured another ice chocolate to jongin glass.

“Thanks. There’s this teacher at my school who has been constantly glued to my brother-“

“Which one?”

“Junmyeon”

“Ohhh i never thought he goes the same way”

“........Baek”

“Sorry you were saying?”

“So that sissy recommends me a teacher to accommodate me with my studies..”

“Is he hot?”

“Baek can you not?”

“Sorry i can’t help. It’s been a long time since i getting laid”

Jongin immediately stand up “If you aren’t listening to my problems then i might as well go!” with then he walks out from the seat and bumped to someone. As he stand straight he can now see the person was actually shorter than him and was actually doh kyungsoo.

“You??” Screamed jongin.

That kyungsoo guy only smile to him brightly. Baekhyun high pitched noise break the silence.

“Kyungsoo?! Omo kyungsoo~! Long time no see~” baekhyun rushed to give him a hug but he instead getting shoved by Kyungsoo to an insanely intense kiss. Jongin can feel his cheeks warms up at the sight before him, he can tell that kyungsoo is a skilled kisser.

They finally stopped as Baekhyun almost bend backwards in a half “wow” gasped Baekhyun.

“I would like to talk a little more with you but i have a package to delivers. Next time maybe?” He kissed Baekhyun cheek and grabbed jongin arms to carried him away.

“Yah! Where are you taking me?”

He doesn’t answer back instead walking steadily towards the exit. Jongin tried to get away but kyungsoo grip is too strong.

“I-it’s hurt..” jongin wincing to the pain.

With that kyungsoo release his grip. “I’m sorry i had to do this. I promise to teach you today but after knowing you weren’t at home, i rushed to find you and here you are. At this place, at this hour, by yourself, do you know how much your brother worried about you?”

Jongin shocked at how contrast kyungsoo attitude right now. “I don’t care about them”

“You should be, they are your only brother after all” the man tried to grabbed jongin’s arms again but this time jongin tackles.

“How do you know where i am?” Said jongin

Kyungsoo smile to him mischievously, different from the bright smile he has seen before “I always know jonginie” 

The playfulness in jongin-nie made jongin blood boils. He slapped kyungsoo at the side of his face, hard enough to make several people looking at their direction.

“Enough of this! Can you stop addressing me with disrespectful?! Don’t they tell you what to call me?! You have to call me as young master!” He fumes air in and out from his nose. Clearly displaying anger.

Kyungsoo caress his reddening square jaw. He still gives out that mischievous smirk “But I thought you are the one who likes it the other way.”

At this point jongin is too tired to continue debating “Just go, please” jongin walks away, back facing kyungsoo.

“Am i not wrong, Kai?”

Jongin stopped walking.

 

 

“Hmm he still hasnt come home yet” the oldest looking at the big antique clock.

“Tsk. What to do with him? He made me so ashamed in front of Hannie” the second oldest is walking back and forth around the living room.

“He’s never interested with you since the first anyway” the second youngest playing with darts near the giant paintings.

“Do you want to die?” Threatens Junmyeon.

“As if you can do that~” Jongdae changing up his dart directions towards his brother.

“Ssssh silent! I heard a motorcycle outside” Minseok ended the clashes.

They all went silent to hear the sound of motorcycle outside their house.

“Is that doh kyungsoo? I thought he had left before?” Jongdae and Junmyeon rushed down the stairs to greet whoever it is.

“Of course he had left before. Who is it?” Minseok ask the maid.

“It’s Doh Kyungsoo sir” answer the maid

 

Two people entered the house with kyungsoo arm linked around jongin. Kyungsoo looks confident as always, but not so much for jongin as he keeps staring to the floor.

“Aigoo kyungsoo-shii. You even took trouble to bring our Jongin home, i can’t thank you enough for that. Come, let’s have dinner” Junmyeon giving his warmest smile to kyungsoo.

“Thank you, but no need for that. I had dinner before and it just happened that the restaurant i went was the same with Jongin so i drove him home after we got dinner. Sorry to make you waiting” Kyungsoo gave his 90 degree bow earning oooh so that’s how it was from the kim hyungs. A dinosaur like noise suddenly start talking and kyungsoo guessing it was Jongdae.

“Is that so? I thought you went out drinking alcohol or something?”  Jongdae poking Jongin’s chest and giving a glare to jongin. Jongin keep silent and seemingly fascinated by the floor.

“Oh there must be misunderstandings. When i saw him at the restaurant he was drinking chocolate for sure” kyungsoo smiles brightly to Jongdae.

Jongdae froze a bit when he looked at kyungsoo and then he took a step back “So you did that on purpose? You’re lucky i’m a forgiving person.” He wink to kyungsoo and give a dinosaur laugh earning a disgusted face on Junmyeon.

“Anyway, thank you once again for bringing our baby dongsaeng. I never thought you would do this much” Minseok gives out a hand to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo take it and give a hand shake.

“My pleasure. Oh right, today doesn’t count since I hadn’t do my work to teach Jongin today. But i promise i will teach him tomorrow as a compensation for today. Right, jongin-shii?”

The house went silent as they waited jongin to respond. Jongin only nod while still looking at the floor.

“Jonginnie, where are your manners?” Said Junmyeon and Jongin give a weak bow and a small thank you.

“Aigoo it’s fine really” kyungsoo waves his hand and giving another bright smile.

“I suppose we see you again next day?” Said minseok.

“Of course sir, i promise that to you. I’m a man of my word” Kyungsoo give another 90 degrees bow.

Kyungsoo left the house accompanied by the Kim stewards.

As the kim brothers climbing up the stair, each of them giving out their opinions about this doh kyungsoo guy.

“He seems like a nice boy” said Junmyeon.

“Yeah, he’s cute too” said Jongdae.

“He seems trustworthy” said Minseok.

No way, now he got into hyungs mind too? Jongin mentally cursed himself.

 

Oh he don't he don't he don't know

I can take em head to head go toe to toe

Oh If you play I fight back I fight back

I'll show you who's in control