Who dat boi

Bad Boi

In every school there’s always that person everybody wished to be.

Kim jongin just happened to be that one. He really doesn’t care about the rumors going out about him that he was the son of yakuza and that he has arranged marriage with a china rich girl. Sometimes he thought, how could they even come up with that conclusion? Probably the fault was run in the family. His family is one of the investor of this school eventhough his family wealths are remains unknown even to jongin. Only his half brother kim minseok who happened to be the next in line of heir knows. Apparantely junmyeon his another half brother who is in charge of this school knows as well. But jongin and jongdae are never know anything about his family other than they are rich as .

 

That sissy music teacher... he has been gettin on my nerve lately! Not enough flirting with junmyeon shamelessly at my school and at MY house on a daily basis, now he made hyungs forced me to get supplementary lesson. Like the , i would? Never in a millon years no!!! He vents out his anger to the floor.

As he walks down the hall he hears a faint vocal. Someone singing english and it’s echoing throughout the walls. Jongin feels shiver runs down. Little do people know that Jongin has a hobby of listening to asmr and whoever this person is, he seriously need to get his number. He checking up the area to see who the source of the sound is, but nothing to see. He walks a little further to his locker. The shorter man who wears all black hiding behind the side of his locker. Jongin staring at to him quite a while for that man to notice.

“Oh you’re here” the man looks up to him. Jongin can see a set of wide eye under his black cap.

“Greetings, my name is doh kyungsoo and i will be your home teacher for now on” that person made a 90 degrees bow and then smile brightly to him.

Jongin can feel a flutter in his heart.

i’m in trouble, thought jongin.

“Let me carry that for you”

That kyungsoo dude insisted to carry his bag. Before jongin could stop him that dude snatched his bag with one move.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” Jongin stomps his feet to catch up.

“I’m taking you home of course” what... jongin thought. Isn’t he supposed to teaching him not also driving him home? This dude has misunderstand his position.

“No need for that i have a driver waiting for me” that kyungsoo guy stopped.

“I see.. then i suppose i see you at home” he smiles and returned jongin’s bag. Jongin see that person walk away.

“Umm where are you going?”

“To get my motorcycles.... perhaps am i not allowed to brings vehicle to your house?”

“Oh no, it’s fine i just didn’t thought you would come with a vehicle”

That kyungsoo guy laughs “Aigoo it seems you have  misunderstood me a little then. See ya at your house, Jongin-shii”

That was the first time jongin see a person  who didn’t flinch by his prescence. He didn’t even address jongin as young master. Has nobody tell him that yet? Jongin shrugs his shoulder as he walks down to the old road that definitely isn’t the meet up point with his driver. “Who cares, i won’t be studying today, not tomorrow, not never!!” Screams jongin. Somehow he still memorize that guy singing. Jongin is not good with english but he can tell that his english and vocal technique is no kidding. I wonder how smooth that kyungsoo guy voice when he speaking next to me...

“AAAAA AASDFJKL YAH KIM JONGIN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???” Jongin ruffles his hair to made him back to his sane. Oh i’m really in trouble... thought jongin.

Kyungsoo climbed up his black motorcycle  and putting up his black helmet. “I never thought we can finally reunited again like this, Kai” he starting up the engine. He hums the song as he drives.

 

Who dat who dat who dat is

Coming in the back back talking slick

Tell me cuz I like that I like that

Yea I know what to do with trouble