Show Me Your Love

7 Years of Love

Your POV

It was him. It. Was. Him.

I couldn't seem to breathe and everything felt numb. Finding my focus, I stood up, dusted off the skirt of my dress, and slowly preceeded towards him. I took in every feature of his face: his dark choclate eyes with flecks of amber, his adorable nose, and his mouth as he bites his lip. And his hair--oh gosh his hair- which was once such a pitach black and was now a warm rustic brown. There was an air of cold silence, and even the birds didn't dare make a sound. Would he ever forgive me? And did he still love me?

On his face is a side smile, and his eyes are deep pools of regret. "Kyuhyun," I exhale, "I-I'm so sorry...You derserve better than me. I was a real insensitive jerk." My voice is barely a whisper. "I screwed up so badly! I probably caused you so much pain just because I didn't understand. But I understand now. It was never your fault, the whole time it was me. During these years apart, I've searched inside myself. I get it now. Please forgive me..." The thoughts and feelings that I've kept hidden for years flow out of my mouth and I can't stop it.

My eyes are locked in his, but soon my sight of him blurs as soon as the tears come. Overwhelmed with emotions, I can't hold myself up anymore. He catches me and pulls me close to himself, tight to his chest, and we kneel in the middle of the forest floor. I feel so stiff in his arms, and it breaks my heart that we are so awkward toward each other now. As the tears keep flowing, I rest my face on his chest. I missed this so much...being able to breathe in his scent and feel his heartbeat. Slowly, I soften and rest my head in the crook of his neck. I reach my arms up to hold him as we both cry to each other. I'd never seen him cry before, and it breaks my heart even more. I can't tell if the hug is between lovers or two broken humans comforting each other. Either way, I'm back in his arms.

He stands up and lends his hand to me to help me up. "Listen you. It wasn't your fault it was mine. You weren't the one who ditched me to spend more time praticing dance routines or hanging out with the guys." He speaks quickly, as if he says everything within a single breath. "I was so focused on bonding with the rest of Super Junior that I didn't try to contact you. I'm so sor-"

"I love you Kyuhyun," I blurt out, cutting him off. Blushing at my sudden outburst, I look down at my feet.

"I-I love you too," he says in a voice that drives me wild. He still loves me? "I never stopped. I never will stop." Suddenly, he steps closer, singing our song. His voice is so gorgeous that it doesn't even seem human. It's been three years sicne I've heard him sing to me. He takes my face in his hands and I'm taken aback by how cold they are. Now singing in a whisper, he leans face closer and rest his forehead on mine. My heart sounds like a group of drums and I wonder if he can hear my heart beating. Oh just kiss me already, Kyuhyun I want to yell. He smirks as if he guessed what I was thinking and teases me for a while longer.

Then, he presses his lips on mine and pulls me closer, eliminating any space between us. The kiss is filled with so many emotions of both pain and longing. It radiated nothing but love. Dozens of memories fly by as the kiss deepens. His lips feel so deperate and harsh but yet so gentle at the same time. Suddenly feel tears coming again, a mix of sorrow and joy. We pull back and embrace each other again.

He exhales deeply "Wow."

I chuckle and bury my face into his neck. "You have no idea how much I missed that." I raise my head and kiss again, this time a light, loving peck.

"I do have an idea," he mumbles against my lips, "because I missed it too." He entwines his fingers into mine. "well, it's getting dark now. Let's go back to my place. Do you want to come over for dinner?"

Excitement courses through me and it all feels like a dream. "Do you even have to ask? I'd love too."

I smile as I think about today. I have a chance to start over again, and this time I promised myself the love would never end.


----------

asdfghjkl it feels like I've rushed the plot a little... but I really wanted to write this part XD
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! This week my school has a major theater production we need to prepare for. So I won't be able to update as often this week :/
Thank you so much to all my loyal readers! I appreciate it so much :D