Falling Apart

7 Years of Love

Your POV

I took a shaky breath and looked into those chocolate brown eyes. His eyes that used to be so full of warmth were now dull and lifeless.

"I don't think I can go through this anymore," I said on the verge of tears. "I think you have to choose between your career and me, and I'll make the decision easier for you."

He looked at me, his lips pressed together, his liquid brown eyes wide and full of despair. "Please..." his voice was barely a whisper. "We can make this work...I promised you." Hearing his beautiful voice filled with sadness made be want to break down. As much as I wanted to stay, I couldn't feel our connection anymore. I needed to move on.

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun. I can't wait every moment of my life hoping for a phone call or a text message from you. I don't want to keep waiting. It seems like you've been too busy for me. Until today, I haven't heard from you once. It's been 4 months." 

He looked down at his feet and I wanted to hug him so badly. I wanted to feel his warmth and breath in his pumpkin spice scent. Stay strong, I told myself. You have to let go. When Kyuhyun looked up again, pleading with his eyes, I couldn't take it anymore. "Goodbye Cho Kyuhyun," I breathed, while I briskly turned around and walked into the rain. I didn't look back, and I couldn't. My face was wet, and I couldn't tell if that was from the rain or from my own tears.

"I love you Kyuhyun," I mumbled numbly to the air. "I still love you and I always will."

 

---------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter T-T This was kind of an opening, and I promise the next one will be longer!