Chapter 6

The Lucky One

 

SooYoung’s Room

 

SooYoung POV

 

What should I wear? I don’t have any beautiful clothes to wear. Dress? Mitcheosso? I should wear pants so we can do many activities together. Is there any nice tshirt or blouse? This are the new ones. This polkadots black blouse looks nice. I just wore this once. Jeans, slacks or shorts? Shorts goes well with my long legs I see. I should tie my hair. I pose in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. Hmm. Perfect.

 

End of POV

 

MinHo looking at his noona. “Wow, noona! Where are you going dressing up like this? Usually, you just being lazy in your room on weekend like this. Do you have any date? Is there anyone even attracted to my noona? So unlucky. Wait! Don’t tell me he is Monkey hyung?” MinHo said. “Are you done with your talking? I think that you miss my punch already. When the last that you enjoy my punch?” SooYoung asked glaring to her namdongsaeng. “Err. Krystal must be already waiting for me. You know how noisy she will be if I am late.” MinHo said escaping his noona.

 

Han River

 

EunHyuk and SooYoung are planning on having a so called ‘date’ here. SooYoung already waited for EunHyuk since 10 minutes ago. She already pouted and blabbering due to the lateness of the anchovy. EunHyuk arrived still panting. “You are late for 10 minutes, oppa.” SooYoung said. “Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!” EunHyuk said. “Kkaja! Let’s find the bicycle.” EunHyuk said grabbing her hand. “No! No!” SooYoung said stiffened her body. “Wae?” EunHyuk asked in confusion. “No! You made me waited for you. I’ve stand here for 10 whole minutes. I’ve used all my energy. I don’t have any strength anymore.” SooYoung said dramatically.

 

EunHyuk shakes his head. “You are really a ShikShin, right? Here, take this sandwich. Later, we will ordered something for lunch. But, right now I just have time to buy this.” EunHyuk said taking out two sandwiches from his bag. SooYoung clapped her hands happily. “I know that you never forget my food. Saranghae, oppa!” SooYoung said taking the sandwich from EunHyuk. She finished her sandwich in just one minutes. EunHyuk just finishes his first piece of sandwich when SooYoung staring at him. Just by looking at her expression, he already can read what actually she wants. EunHyuk just shaking his head because of how unbelievable SooYoung can be. He gives her another piece of his sandwich. He forgot that she is born to win.

 

After gulping ‘her’ sandwich, she runs for the bicycle. “Oppa! The loser will pay for lunch!” SooYoung shouted. Hearing to that, EunHyuk chased her. Because EunHyuk’s fitness is superb, he won the race. “Oppa! You cheated.” SooYoung said unsatisfied. “Yah! You run first but then you are losing. How come I am the one who cheated? Just accept that you need to pay for the lunch.” EunHyuk said teasingly. Both of them just cycling together after that enjoying the beautiful scenery.

 

“SooYoungie, let’s take picture at the Apgujeong graffiti tunnel. Peoples say that the graffiti there look nice when we take picture. I borrowed Hae’s camera for today. I’ve been thinking of that for so long. Only now that I have the chance.” EunHyuk said. “Okay. Make sure you take my picture nicely.” SooYoung said. They take many pictures with some weird poses there.

 

EunHyuk and SooYoung entering the convenient store to buy some snacks. “Strawberry yogurt~” EunHyuk said excitedly taking four bottles of that. SooYoung wants to pay for all of the snacks. But, EunHyuk pays for it faster. “You just pay for the meals. Let me pay for this.” EunHyuk said. SooYoung just shrugged. They walks together at the picnic spot. EunHyuk takes out picnic mat and prepared for their lunch picnic. “What do you want, oppa? Jjajangmyeon?” SooYoung asked. “Jjajang? Call!” EunHyuk said. They are enjoying their food together. “Oppa! What is that? It looks fun.” SooYoung asked referring to some water activities. “Where? Oh. That’s swan-boat-peddling. I never try that before. Want to try?” EunHyuk asked. “Neh!” SooYoung said happily.

 

“Thanks oppa. I am so happy today. I never know that cycling and this swan thing are so fun. We will come here again next time, right oppa? Jebal.” SooYoung said. “Neh, anything for you. Gomawo for spending your time with oppa today. This will be one of the greatest memories that I will surely remember.” EunHyuk said.

 

At night, they walk along the Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain. They sit there watching the rainbow fountain. “You know what SooYoung. I lovw being here. Han River. There are so much sweet memories here. This place never failed to make me feel calm. Whenever I am sad, I’ll come here reminiscing the good memories here. There are once that no one said anything about Hae’s birthday. So, he asked me to accompany him here. As always, he cried telling me that he is sad. Then, I remember that day is his birthday. But, I can’t show that I just remember it. So, I texted Teuk hyung saying that it is his birthday. At last, when Hae is still crying. All of them come with many foods with them. And we celebrated Hae’s birthday together. For today, I will surely keep this memory in my heart. Gomawo.” EunHyuk said.

 

SooYoung POV

 

I don’t really know what relationship we are in right now. I don’t if I am the only one who feel that our relationship more that a cousin, more than friends and more than just oppa dongsaeng relationship. But, surely I felt warm inside when I know that he can really read me well. I am happy to see how he always let me win whenever we fight, or just when I asked for his food. I can feel his love for me. Even, I don’t really know what kind of love is that.

 

EunHyuk POV

 

I am really thankful to have her by my side today. For having a great memories together. I know that she might not having the same feeling as me. She might be impossible to ask her to love me back. To see me as a man that can love her with all my heart. I’ll be The Lucky One if we can be together at the end of this love story of mine. But, I’ll love her as long as I can, the best that I can. Until the day that I know that I should let her go in order for her to be happy.

 

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Happy New Year to my readers and subscribers. I am sorry that I couldn't update this series of fanfics before. I really wanted to update on last Sunday. But, my internet connection got some problems. So, I am updating all the fanfics in this series as New Year presents for the readers. It is already a year (plus minus) since I am here drafting SuGen fanfics. I can say that, it is also a year (plus minus) that I've started to become ELF again. From the first time I've listened to One More Chance, I knew that I need Suju oppa again in my life. I'm an old Kpoper. I am an ELF back then. And I have a few bias here and there in some more Kpop groups back then. But, once I stepped back in this Kpop world now. Suju oppa is really the Last Man Standing. I've tried to remember some other groups, and I failed most of the time. I really thought that I will not remember Suju oppa since they have a lot of members. But, as soon as I see them I remember each and everything about them. I knew all my bias, I knew each of 13+2 members of them. I knew how is each and everyone. I can still cry when they cried. I can still remember what happened during their car accident. Then, I knew that I am still ELF and I never stopped loving them. There are only SNSD and SHINee that I also still remember their members. I love them. But, SONE and Shawol is a level that I can't reach yet. Because, even if it is TaeYeon's beautiful voice I can't recognise it well. So sad! 

Let me talk more, please~ My wishes for 2019- I hope 2019 will be a bright year for Suju oppa. I hope we can see all 13+2 on one stage. More interactions between them and KiBum oppa, Hangeng oppa, Henry oppa, Kangin oppa, SungMin oppa. More interaction between TaeTeuk or just SuGen. Suju oppa can already get married with the person they love with all their heart or the person who will really love them and will make them happy until their last breath. Just be happy because you all deserved the happiness. I really hope 2019 to be bright year for them. As an ELF, I really proud of uri King. To survive for 13 years is not an easy thing. And now with OtraVez, it is really like 2nd Sorry Sorry to me. They are winning much more awards, winning the votes. It is really like they are reaching the peak again for the 2nd time. Not all kpop groups can do that for sure. Lastly, I love how they protect the name of Super Junior forever. Physically, we can see that one by one leaving Suju. But, we can really see that they really value Super Junior. How KiBum oppa cried hard when fans still remember him as Super Junior Kim KiBum. How Hangeng oppa still kept and bought Suju's album and put them together with his own album. Peoples always asked Teuk oppa on how to be a great leader. I love when I read somewhere that he said that he never knows how to be a leader. what he knows is that he want to keep them together forever. Saranghae Suju oppa! Gomawo for always be there for us ELF even we don't really deserve you. Be happy uri 5 years old ahjusshi, may you all got all the neverending loves and success.