Chapter 1

The Lucky One

EunHyuk POV

 

Today, we are playing together with Yoona and Taeng in JungSoo hyung’s house. We are playing hide and seek and I need to find them. I don’t like this game when I am the one who need to find them. Because the only one I could find is just uri DongHae. Or either way round. Is it that they are skillful enough to play this game or just that EunHae's telepathy really works well?

 

As I am too eager in searching them, I search carefully in JungSoo hyung’s room. But, I can find no one there. I am already tired looking for them. I remembered that JungSoo hyung bought a strawberry yogurt specially for me. He told me that he puts it in the fridge. I love strawberry yogurt. The sweetness. OMG! I run straight away to the kitchen. But, I saw a figure of a girl in front of the fridge. She is not Taeng. And she is also not Yoong. She is quite taller than Yoong and has a long straight hair. When she turns around and looking at me. I am fascinated by the beautiful figure in front of me. My heart beats faster. I am smiling. But, then I realised that she is drinking the strawberry yogurt. Wait! That’s mine!

 

“Ya! Who are you? Give me my strawberry yogurt back!” I said while trying to take it back from her. She just hide the strawberry yogurt behind her. “Ani. JungSoo oppa’s omma said I can take anything from here to eat.” she said. “But not…” I said but she interrupt me. “Wait? You are not JungSoo oppa, right? SiWon oppa said JungSoo oppa is such a nice oppa. And you don’t seem so nice.” she said between my word. She just walked away from the kitchen. My strawberry yogurt!!!!

 

I want to grab her hand before a hand grabbing me first from my left side. I can see SiWon smiling to me. “Ya! Don’t touch my yeodongsaeng!” he said. What? Since when? “Mwo?! Did you ever had one before?” I asked him with so much questions in my head. SiWon dragged me to the living room. All of them are already there. “Kkaja, EunHyuk. We want to introduce her.” SiWon’s Mom said to me. I sit beside DongHae.

 

“All my sons, let us introduce uri new daughter, Choi SooYoung. SiWon’s yeodongsaeng. She is just five years old. We just adopted her last two week.” SiWon’s Mom introduced her to us. She is smiling brightly to us. We introduce ourself to her. We then playing with her until night. I always looking for chance to be beside her. We can clicked well but we also fight a lot. She loves to interupt what I am trying to say. She is so happy that SiWon and JungSoo hyung backing her up.

 

“Gomawo oppa for treating me well. I hope that we can play together again after this. I want to see EunHyuk oppa dance again after this.” SooYoung said. I am blushing on her words. “Neh. Later, oppa will pay a visit to your house. I’ll bring so much food for you.” I said. Even it is only a day, I can detect that she love food. She just leave the game we played whenever JungSoo hyung’s Omma serving us the food. “Ya! I can see that you are attracted to my yeodongsaeng.” SiWon whispers to me when we hug each other. I am blushing again and I just hit him to cover up my feeling. He is just laughing on my reaction.

 

End of POV

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

EunHyuk's House

 

It has been about a week already after SooYoung being introduced to them. But, EunHyuk can’t stop thinking about her. He will just laughing whenever he remembered their fight. Even he can’t even finish whatever he want to say when they fight, he still smiling to see her proud face.

 

He runs to his Omma. His Omma who is cooking in the kitchen quite startled with his presence there. “Why are you smiling, Hyukkie? What Omma can help you?” his Omma asked him. “Hmm. Omma~ Can we visit SiWon and SooYoung?” EunHyuk asked his Omma while playing with his Omma’s hand. “They are just visit us last week if I am not mistaken. You already want to meet them again? We can’t visit them on weekdays since you have school and Appa is working. We’ll meet them up on weekend, okay? Omma will inform their Mom.” his Omma assured him. He is smiling his gummy smile. He is so excited that he already dancing in the kitchen. His Omma just shaking her head.

 

He then walked to JungSoo’s house. He is so happy that he will meet SooYoung during weekend. He already imagining what food would his Omma cooks for SooYoung or any snacks that SooYoung would like to eat. When he arrived at JungSoo house, he only can see DongHae playing with Yoona. He can’t see JungSoo anywhere. “Looking for Hyung? He is out with Taeng. But, what with this gummy smile?” DongHae asked suspiciously. “Ani. I’ll tell you later.” EunHyuk said teasingly. He know DongHae too well to know that DongHae really hates when he try to keep any secret from him.

 

“Yaa! Tell me now!” DongHae shouted while locking EunHyuk’s head in his arms. Yoona just shaking her head seeing both of them. “Ani! I will never tell you.” EunHyuk still want to tease his best friend. Suddenly, DongHae started to cry. Just when JungSoo enter the living room with Taeng, DongHae runs to hug him. “Hyung! EunHyuk is keeping a secret from me. He will never tell me.” DongHae started to tell his beloved hyung. “EunHyuk!” JungSoo called EunHyuk giving him a stern look.

 

“Neh, neh. I just teasing him. He asked me why that I am smiling. It is just that Omma said that I can visit SiWon this weekend.” EunHyuk explained not so clearly. “Hmm. This is weird. You always avoid SiWon’s skinship. And he is just visited us last week with SooYoung. Are you really excited to meet SiWon or other person? I smell something fishy here.” JungSoo said teasingly. “Eh? What about me?” DongHae asked in confusion. “Ya, pabo!” JungSoo said hitting DongHae’s back lightly. DongHae is still scratching his head trying to figure up what JungSoo is saying about him. They all laugh looking at DongHae’s action. Uri pabo-ya.