Chapter 3

The Lucky One

 

EunHyuk POV

 

It has been about a month since that day. A month of happiness for me. My day filled with sweet things with my SooYoung-ie. If fighting also being considered as sweet things. At least for me. Aigoo~ Silly me! Sometimes, I also dreamt about her. And she always wins over me even in my dream. Why should I lost in my own dream? It is my dream. I forgot! She is born to win. “Ya! Anchovy oppa! Wake up now! It is already late! You better wake up by now!” she shouted. Oh my! Again, in my dream. But, why my body feels like being hit? Appo! I opened my eyes to see SooYoung-ie’s wide eyes. I know that she is very mad at me now. DongHae is still in his deep sleep and peacefully hugging me. Yeah! DongHae loves to sleepover either here or at Teuk hyung’s house.

 

“I’ve been waking both of you like a million times already. And both of you is just sleep soundly like nothing happened?! Yaa!” SooYoung already shouted again. Pity my ears. “DongHae-yah~” I called DongHae who is still hugging me. “Mwo?!” DongHae answered me in his sleeping voice. That’s really special about us. Even if anyone shouted near us when he is sleeping, he will not wake up so easily. But, just by me calling his name softly he will surely waken up. “We are late! We better hurry. Who will take bath first?” I asked DongHae. “Hahah. Why not just we take bath together? Save time and save water.” DongHae answered. “Are you sure save time? As if you will behave. Ya! Don’t you dare to take any inappropriate picture of me.” I warned him. “Ya! I don’t want to hear anything more! Be sure in 15 minutes, both of you are already in school uniform. I’ll wait outside.” SooYoung warns us. We run to the bathroom in rush.

 

End of POV

 

SooYoung walks to the kitchen. EunHyuk’s Omma is preparing for the lunchboxes for both EunHyuk and DongHae. “Omma! I’ve been shouted like storm and just with EunHyuk oppa’s soft call can wakes DongHae oppa up. My throat already sore now, Omma.” SooYoung said to EunHyuk’s Omma. She just hugs EunHyuk’s Omma. Since they are cousins, everyone’s parents is already like their own parents that they sometimes call them as theirs. They also love to sleepover at any house they wants. The parents also treat them like their own children. “They are always like that. It can take forever for anyone to wake DongHae up. But, not with EunHyuk. He just need to call him and he will surely wake up. Uri SooYoung want lunchbox also?” EunHyuk’s Omma asked. “Ani. I have one already. Gomawo!” SooYoung said. EunHyuk and DongHae already on their school uniform. They are hitting and hugging each other playfully.

 

“Hyukkie, extra as always?” EunHyuk’s Omma asked him. “Neh. For sure, Omma. There will be Shikshin who will want my lunchbox, Omma. Always.” EunHyuk said just to tease SooYoung. “Ya! Who you called Shikshin?!” SooYoung asked even she already knew who EunHyuk is mentioning about. “DongHae oppa also always takes your food. Not just me.” SooYoung said. “As if Hyukkie will let me easily as he done to you. See! He asked Omma to pack more just for you.” DongHae said. SooYoung just shrugged proudly. “Gomawo, Omma. Your food is so delicious and full of love.” SooYoung whispers to EunHyuk’s Omma before leaving for school.

 

They walk together to school. Sometimes, they chased each other. That’s already becomes their routine everyday. “Oppa, will we dance together with ShinDong oppa today? It has been three days that we don’t dance together, right oppa? I am so nervous for the competition.” SooYoung asked EunHyuk while walking. “Neh. We will wait for you after class at the hall. Ara? Don’t be so nervous. Just treat this just for fun.” EunHyuk said. “Arasso, oppa!” SooYoung replied. “Actually, uri chingu from China that already like uri own hyung can also dance greatly. His name is Hangeng hyung. Last time, he visited Teuk hyung’s house and we dance together. We also had a dance battle.” DongHae said. “Then, who wins?” SooYoung asked already hoping for someone. “Hangeng hyung learnt so many Chinese dances. It is a tight battle between me, Hyukkie hyung, ShinDong hyung and Hangeng hyung.” DongHae said. “Ya! What a tight battle? You always dance with your hip even when it is not even needed. You are just like crashing the ground.” EunHyuk said to tease DongHae. “Ya! Oppa! Tell me, who wins the dance battle!” SooYoung asked already mad. “EunHyuk hyung wins because he dances so clean and smooth.” DongHae answered before SooYoung become more mad toward him. SooYoung already smiles proudly without she realised. “Am I a cool oppa, SooYoung-ie?” EunHyuk asked. “Molla!” SooYoung answered before running toward the school gate. “Ya! Answer me first!” EunHyuk shouted and chasing her.

 

After Class

 

SooYoung is in rush to meet her oppa. She keeps on reminding herself on the dance steps that she had already practices last night. When she arrived at the hall, she can see they are already there dancing. But, EunHyuk is sitting on the floor frowning. “Oppa!” SooYoung greets them. “SooYoung-ah! Kkaja! Did you remember the steps?” ShinDong asked her. “Neh. Let me show you.” SooYoung said proudly before dancing all the steps. ShinDong and DongHae applause her. “As expected, SooYoung is so good in remembering all the steps.” ShinDong praises her. “Gomawo, oppa.” SooYoung said. But, EunHyuk who seems delighted stands beside SooYoung. “Ani. Let’s do it like this.” EunHyuk said while showing them the new steps that he had been thinking for awhile to make the dance more smooth. “Do you mean to change the steps and remembering new dance steps?” SooYoung asked being quite not satisfied. “Yes!” EunHyuk answered in guilt. “SooYoung, actually what you have to know about EunHyuk hyung and ShinDong hyung is that they are not only dance. But, they think and create the dance steps. So, there will always be upgrades dance steps for better dance.” DongHae trying to explain. “Neh, arasso.” SooYoung said. She then feeling amazed with EunHyuk’s dance for the nth time. So cool~

 

Author POV

 

As always, SooYoung keeps on falling in love with her cool oppa. Especially, when he dances. His charms are overflowing when he starts to dance. His clean and smooth dance never fails to make SooYoung amazes. For EunHyuk, even SooYoung always trying to start a fight with him whenever they meet. Even if, he need to lose because SooYoung is born to win. It never fails to make him falling more and more into her. A day without SooYoung will make his day so dull. Just with the presence of SooYoung in front of him, will make he smiles for all day long.

 

A/N

Here is an update. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting to this. It do helps me a lot. I really appreciate it. I will try my best to keep updating this series.