Chapter 2

The Lucky One

 

SooYoung POV

 

It is already about a month I’ve been with Choi family. Omma and Appa love me so much. I am so proud to have a handsome and loving oppa like SiWon oppa. People would be mistaken us as a real sibling since we both are so tall just like Omma and Appa. Not to forget, we are good looking. Actually, I already missing uri cousins especially my ‘cool’ oppa, EunHyuk oppa. We fought a lot but still we can click so well. He is ugly like anchovy. No, no he is the most handsome anchovy added with over flowing charm. He is so cool and he automatically become the most handsome boy when he dance. To be honest, more handsome than SiWon oppa. Just at that moment.

 

I wonder why I keep on thinking about EunHyuk oppa. Should I ask Omma to go visit him again? We just visited them two weeks ago. “Anyeong! Uri SooYoung-ie, where are you?” a very familiar voice are calling for me. “Aigoo, this anchovy is too much! After playing in my mind, then you are talking to me?” I said quite loud. “Eh? Are you thinking about oppa? I am so cool, right?” EunHyuk oppa said. Oh my god! This is real. Oppa is here! “Ani! Did I call your name?” I said. “But, you know I am ancho…” EunHyuk oppa said trying to fight with me. “Ani! I never said anything about you, oppa. It is just that I see ahjumma selling anchovy in television.” I said interrupting him. “But, I am…” EunHyuk oppa still want to protest. “Ani! Enough already! It don’t have any relation with you.” I said. Sorry! I am born to win.

 

“Oppa! Can you show me your dance?” I asked. “Neh! I have a new dance steps. I’ve made it with ShinDong hyung in school.” EunHyuk oppa said excitedly. He then shows me his clean and smooth dancing skills. I am so amazed. Indeed, EunHyuk oppa is so cool! “Am I cool?” EunHyuk oppa asked me right after he ended his dance. “Yeah! If you say so. Clean and smooth as always.” I praise him. He is so excited that his gummy smile is showing. “Oppa! Can I see you dance more often? Can oppa teach me dancing?” I asked EunHyuk oppa. “Yes, but oppa can’t come here always. Unless, we go to same school later.” oppa said giving me suggestion. “Nice idea! I’ll tell Omma that I want to go to the same school as yours.” I said. “I challenge you if you dare to tell Omma.” EunHyuk oppa said to challenge me. I will not lose to him. “Just you wait, oppa.” I said proudly.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

2 Years Later

 

Just like that, SooYoung can really persuaded her parents to let her be in the same school with EunHyuk. As SiWon being transferred to a boarding school, their parents move near the neighbourhood. But, none of them especially EunHyuk knows about the news. Today is the first day SooYoung in the school. She is so excited to meet them especially EunHyuk.

 

SooYoung POV

 

Today is my first day here. I have asked my beloved SiWon oppa to investigate some information regarding EunHyuk oppa. I pass by his class to peek on him. As usual, he is playing and hitting and hugging DongHae oppa. I walk fast to avoid him from seeing me. I will find him during recess time later. I can’t wait to meet him.

 

End of POV

 

Recess Time

 

EunHyuk, DongHae, EeTeuk, KiBum and Yoona are having their meals together. Sometimes, they asked EeTeuk to feed them. EunHyuk and DongHae are hitting each other and laughing hard. “Ya, yaedurra! Don’t play too much. Better eat before the bell rings.” EeTeuk advised them. “Neh, hyung.” both EunHyuk and DongHae said in unison. “Ya!” EunHyuk shouted as he sees his plate is moving to the right. He looks to the right to see SooYoung happily eating his meals. He is too shocked that he zoned out a few moments.

 

“I know I am so pretty, oppa. But, your stare can penetrate my body oppa.” SooYoung said. “Ya! How can you are here? No wonder SiWon keeps asking me weird questions and I think I have hallucination before in class.” EunHyuk said still can’t believe his own eyes. “Yes, oppa. Your best friend is really here, in front of your eyes.” SooYoung said. “Are you sure that you are ‘best friend’?” EeTeuk asked and laughed. “That fought a lot!” both EunHyuk and SooYoung said in unison. “So, oppa this meals is mine. I won.” SooYoung said proudly. “Just take it. I know I will not win even if I fight for it.” EunHyuk said. “Ya! But, you always mad at me when I take your food!” DongHae said in protest. He hits EunHyuk’s back.

 

“Where do you live? We can walk to school together if you want.” EunHyuk asked. “Great! Oppa wait for me at the front gate later.” SooYoung said. “What about me?” DongHae said with his eyes welling. “Aigoo~ We are already together. You know that I love you. Three of us will walk together.” EunHyuk said. “Wait! Wait! SiWon is here or not?” EeTeuk asked SooYoung. “No. Oppa had transferred to a boarding school.” SooYoung answered. “Aigoo~ Then, I’ll still be alone along the way to school. YoonBum is together. EunHae and now SooYoung will be together. Aah! Why not I take you all to school?” EeTeuk suggested. “No! No! We will have more time together when we walk.” EunHyuk refused. “KiBum?” EeTeuk asked still hoping. “Same here.” KiBum said. “Aish!” EeTeuk sighed.

 

EeTeuk POV

 

At time like this, I can’t help myself from remembering my Taengoo. If Taengoo is here she might be saying some comforting words to me. “Gwenchanna, my ‘Special’ oppa. Taengoo will always be by your side. So that, oppa will not feel alone.” I am smiling with that thought. If Chullie is here, he will backing me up. “Ya! Don’t you dare to do that to my chingu!” or simply “Ya! Ya! See what you have done to him.” he might says that to them. And they might be frighten up by him. Just where are they now? Did they eat well? Are they in a good health? I miss them damn much!

 

A/N

It has been a long time since I updated this series. There are a lot of things going on and on. And just when I wanted to focus back on this series, then Animals and OtraVez coming out. So, again I am immersed in oppa's songs. Blame oppa for having a non-stop great songs. Hahah. So, I might be updating all the series today. Again, mianhe. And I am very thankful and appreciate all the subscribers and readers. Gomawo. Lets's us make Sorry Sorry on YouTube 100M. I think it is about 97M right now. We can do it ELF! Fighting! I'll try to watch it as much as I can since I tend on watching uri King's and Queen's new songs like Animals, OtraVez and Lil' Touch more these days.