Need Help?

Sugar Rush

 

It was a relatively relaxing day for her. She woke up, fully rested, and went to her kitchen to make her morning caffeine, humming to herself as she placed some hot water in her coffee brewer. She checked her phone for messages or e-mails and browsed a bit while waiting for her drink to brew, still humming some silly song to herself, loving the peace and quiet this morning has brought.

 

She got her freshly brewed coffee and sat down on her favorite chair by the window, immediately looking up at the cloudy skies outside and smelling the cup in her hand.

 

“Ah~ What a nice da--”

 

“PASTA!!!!” she heard a click and before she could even take a sip of her coffee, her friend had already invaded her vision, chanting “pasta pasta pasta” over and over again. She sighed and placed her coffee down, so much for it being a great day.

 

“Yes, Jisoo unnie?”

 

“I’m getting fat.” She gave the older girl a blank stare before lifting up her coffee again and taking a sip.

 

“You’re not.”

 

“Yes I am!!!” She sighed once more.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I checked.”

 

Another blank stare.

 

“I GAINED WEIGHT!! It’s probably from all the bread I keep on eating...” Jisoo mumbled the last part.

 

“So… why are you here?”

 

“Let’s go to the gym” There was a spark in the older girls eyes as she said those words making Pasta aka Rosé look at her with a bewildered expression.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes! Now go get dressed so we can finally go there.”

 

“Why do I need to go with you?” she raised a questioning eyebrow.

 

“Because you love me~~”

 

“How are you so sure about that?” The smile from the older girl suddenly faded and was replaced by a glare.


“YAH!” she laughed before standing up and placing her half-full cup on the sink with Jisoo still glaring daggers at her.


 



 

The gym wasn’t that far from where Rosé lived, just a few minutes walk, passing by a few shops that Jisoo likes--for example, the bread shop-- which the older one had unabashedly stared and drooled on for way too long that the younger girl had to pull her unnie by the arm and drag her to the building where the gym was located.

 

“What do you want to do first?” Rosé asked, looking around the place.

 

“Hmm, I think it’s better if we split up? I want to try other things.”

 

“Isn’t the point of me going with you is for us to exercise together?”

 

“Well… yeah… but no offence I hate exercising with you.”

 

“.........”

 

“......you’re just too good at everything….”

 

“Whatever unnie, I’ll go check out that side.”

 

“Great, I’ll go see if they have some yoga classes open~” Jisoo waved goodbye, already skipping to the hallway where the rooms are. She can’t help but sigh at her dumb but cute unnie. She looked around and decided to try out some of the equipment, walking over to the treadmill and staring at the buttons.

 

“Need help?” someone asked and she was about to politely decline when she was met with cat-like eyes that had her stuttering out a ‘sure’. The girl smiled before happily helping her, telling her how the button works and the combinations to be used and before long, she found herself already walking on the tool and trying her best not to trip on her own feet. The girl grinned proudly,

 

“I’ll leave you to it~” and waved bye to her. She waved back shyly, her cheeks feeling a bit hot and becoming more aware at how she’s starting to sweat.

 

“Ahhh~ Seriously, Rosé, get a grip!” she mumbled to herself as she focused on getting her heart rate up. After a few minutes of warm-up, she decided to try something else. She looked around and spotted the leg extension machine and decided to try that one out. Walking on over and inspecting it before someone spoke behind her,

 

“Need more help?” She quickly turned around and there was that girl again, smiling at her. Her heart rate spiked up and she stuttered out a ‘y-yeah’ and the girl had grinned brightly at her before instructing her to sit down on the equipment. She followed suit and the cat-eyed girl had began teaching her on how to use it and what’s it for.

 

“So…. this your first time to this gym?” the girl suddenly asked, looking at her (soul) expectantly.

 

“Uhm… kind of?”

 

“You seem unsure.” the girl laughed and she just had to smile at the sound of that.

 

“I’m usually by the yoga class.”

 

“Hmmmm” the girl hummed, observing her, which made her conscious about her movements.

 

“W-what?”

 

“Figures. You have such a nice body.” She blushed at that. “And that’s also probably why I haven’t seen you before.” the girl smiled before mumbling “maybe I should start going to yoga class.”

 

“You should! It’s really fun and the instructor is nice~” Rosé beamed, getting more comfortable with the girl. “You might know her too~ Her name’s Yuri.”

 

“I doubt I know her, seeing that I’ve just been going to this gym for like a week.” the girl cocked her head to the side, smiling cutely.

 

“Oh.” Rosé scrunched her eyebrows adorably, stopping her exercise and looking at the smaller girl, “how long have you been a gym instructor then?” the girl tilted her head to the side, looking like she’s thinking before answering with a grin,

 

“About an hour and a half ago~”

 

“Wha--”

 

“You looked like you needed help and well...” the girl shrugged, smiling sheepishly and Rosé let out a chuckle, finding the girl really cute.

 

“Thanks~ My name’s Rosé by the way and you should totally go to the yoga class~”

 

“My name’s Jennie. The only reason to go to that class is to see you some more, so why not” she winked and the younger girl felt her face become the color of her pink hair.

 

“I’d like that” Rosé whispered and it was Jennie’s turn to blush. The older one held out her hand in a form of invite and Rosé had taken it (way too happily).

 

“Coffee?”

 

“Yeah~” she answered totally forgetting about why she was even at the gym in the first place.


 



A/N: Just a short one. This was actually done months ago but life had already eaten me whole. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy this :D 
Till next time~