Plan goes wrong

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I manage to write this in between my busy schedule T^T im sorry if it short and . I hope you guys enjoy it. Tell me your thought :) also thanks for subscribing, vote and also, comment on this crapy fic. see ya~

check out my oneshot => https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1362175/fruit-punch-can-of-happiness-jin-crack-bts-jungkook-jinkook

Pair : Jinkook (comedy/crack) 

======

Jungkook go through several events that will be held by his hotels in US. One name caught his attention, smile happily Jungkook call the said name.

 

“Tae! You are not telling me your parents would held company dinner party at my hotel,” Jungkook try to sound sad.

 

“Well, I didn’t want to bother you. Besides, you are pretty busy lately and you got upcoming event to attend with your team right. It is on the same date” Taehyung eyed calendar beside him. One date got red circle on it, written D-day.

 

“Whatever, we can hang out later after party,” Jungkook end his call with a new idea in his mind.

 

Perfect opportunity to surprise Taehyung and Jin.

 

Jungkook write an email to the other hotel that he supposed to go that there is change in plan. Meaning to say, they will be going to the same event as Taehyung.

 

At least he can see Jin happy when he sees Taehyung and maybe he will introduce him to his parents.

 

Jungkook laugh at his self, here he is planning for other when he, himself can’t find his true love.

 

Unlock his phone, Jungkook slowly caressed his screen, he shouldn’t be doing that but he can’t help picturing Jin and him together. He won’t destroy his friendship nor his friend’s relationship, he just wants to feel love, the love that he won’t get.

 

Jungkook still remember the other day when they hang out together, he doesn’t want to be the third wheels but he also can’t say no to Jin’s food. Lazily drags himself to Jin apartment, Jungkook found that Jin also invite his others friend which made him not the third wheels.

 

He can spot Jin’s midget friend and his grumpy boyfriend settled on the couch arguing which movie they should watch before Jin sent them flying cup across the room. The other side of the grumpy friend of Jin he currently witness was, he pouts with crossed hands over his chest.

 

Jungkook stifle his laugh, he can’t believe Yoongi is so cute. Jimin let him choose the movie, he pulls Jungkook to join them since Jungkook has been standing watch the drama in the living room. They stay in silent, let the movie play on screen.

 

Taehyung arrive later since he has errand to do before coming.

 

Jungkook should say, it the best food he ever had in his life aside his mom cooking. He made a great choice for choose Jin as one of his main chefs in his hotel restaurant. That guy can go far in his career, with his outstanding cooking skills.

 

Later that day they played game with him winning and Jin whining over his lost because of Jimin keep on mess with him. Jimin immediately take picture of angry Jin, before they run in the apartment. Jungkook silently ask Jimin to send him the picture and they laugh together.

 

Jungkook laugh silently over the good memory he had with them. He promises to himself, he will always protect Jin.

 

***

 

Jin keep glancing on his watch, his long legs try to run as fast as he can. He can’t be late for the event. His smile carved on his face as he can see people entering the hall. Technically he doesn’t know the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter