Together

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin let out of long sigh, thought of Taehyung keep on bothering in his mind. Make him almost crazy. Jimin look at his housemate knowing something has been bothering him since this past few days. Every time he tries to ask him, Jin will change the topic, talking about bakery, flowers and random stuff that come in his mind. He sorts of knowing the main reason why but he didn’t want to force him when Jin will eventually tell him when he is ready.

 

Taehyung asked him out again, Jin didn’t give any answer yet. He keeps on playing between his words, can’t perform solid answer. The hesitation in his decision make him hold on uncertainty.

 

Sure, Taehyung is his first love and he still have feeling for him, is it love? He didn’t know.

 

Knowing that this will be his chance to be back with his ex-boyfriend, Jin should grab it but something keeps holding him back.

 

Jin feel devastated on his self. Stupid boy who still can’t figure out his love life, keep on complicating things.

 

Finally giving up over things in his head, Jin decide to take fresh air outside. He grabs his jacket, walking pass Jimin and leave the house.

 

Jin take small steps as he walks pass few blocks towards the nearest playground. He looks around seem like he will be alone, Jin sit on the swing. Look up to the night sky with beautiful stars above. Jin smile on his own, if only he can be star that shine others.

 

Jin almost fall from the swing when he can hear sound behind him. Turn around almost immediately, he spotted Jungkook with questioning look on his face.

 

“Sorry, did I scare you?” Jungkook walk over and take the swing beside him.

 

“Ya, a bit. I thought there is some ert behind me,” Jin smile at the boy beside him.

 

Jungkook laugh at his reason, “Silly, you know it is dangerous for someone as beautiful as you walk around alone, and now you are seating here look like a lost boy. I’m afraid someone might kidnap you”.

 

“Yah! This is a very safe neighbourhood and why would people kidnap me? It is not that I have a lot of money,” Jin pout as he talks.

 

Jungkook swears he just want to pinch those cheeks of him.

 

“Because you are beautiful and I want to kidnap you, now,” Jungkook stand up as he grabs Jin hand by surprise.

 

“Yah, yah, yah, let me go now or I will scream and wake up all people in this neighbourhood,” Jin try to sound strong when he is look scare as hell.

 

Jungkook laugh so loud, clutching on his tummy. Jin look at him weirdly. Well, he just telling the truth. Noticing that the laugh won’t stop, Jin pinched Jungkook arm strongly, earning yelp from the guy.

 

“I’m just kidding, okay. Please don’t mad at me,” Jungkook still tease the younger boy.

 

Jin has his hands cross over his chest, pouting like a kid. Jungkook can’t resist from pinching his cheeks.

 

Jungkook apologize before pat on the swing, signalling Jin to take a sit. Jin didn’t stay mad any longer when Jungkook make funny faces at him.

 

“What are you doing here? Are you live in this area too?” Jin asked the guy beside him.

 

“Oh, I went to my friend’s house in this area. Just want to take a walk and fresh air so why not. What about you?” Jungkook play with pebble under his shoes.

 

You don’t know how happy I am when I saw you.

 

“You would say I copying your answer when we have the same reason to be here,” Jin chuckle on his own answer.

 

I can’t tell you Taehyung keep bothering my mind.

 

“How is it going with Tae? He told me, you guys get back together,” If only Jin can hear shattered sound in his chest.

 

Tell me it is not true.

 

“He did?” Jin asked, gnawed his bottom lips. Jin let the silent engulf him. “I don’t know Jungkook. Picturing someone that love you and then the next thing they leave you is really hard for me. I know he is your best friend, I’m sorry for saying this. I’m just afraid”.

 

Knowing Taehyung since their school days back in US make him think, how is Taehyung used to be before. Taehyung is bright guy, opposite to him. They got their own charms, Taehyung is famous for his friendly side. Being friend with Taehyung opened another side o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter