Trip to Busan

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be said he is still love Taehyung is an understanding but it is not same one he had back then. The feeling is still there, untouched, not growing big as the day goes by. The way Taehyung look at him still has his heart thumped hard. The latter didn’t change a lot but his feature got more mature and manly, not mentioning he is still as sweet as he is back then. Taehyung is a forever sweet guy that would melt any boy or girl with his charm.

 

Jin didn’t know what he is doing there right now. He has book in hand, the page is still same in the past 2 hours ago. His eyes are moving, following the guy in light brown apron around. Whenever Taehyung look at him, he would pretend to be immerse with his book.

 

Jin knows he is in doom when he heard the light steps approaching him. Pretending, he stretched out from his seat taking a mug, sip of his latte.

 

Taehyung smile fondly, he knows Jin has been snatching glance at him for umpteenth time that day. Now he acts like nothing happened, try to look he is busy with his book when he is just look like a kid getting caught for reading comic in class.

 

“You know, it really hard to work today,” Taehyung take a seat in front of him.

 

Jin give him a question look, try to grasp what the other said. Taehyung chuckle at his adorable face, Jin never fail to make him light hearted.

 

He pulls down the book that take almost half of Jin face and make him look at him fully.

 

“I know you have been staring at me whole day, did I grow something over my head?” Taehyung deep voice caught him.

 

“I’m not looking at you! I just picturing this book imaginary scene in real life,” Jin felt proud that he didn’t stutter.

 

For the first time that day he hears Taehyung throw his head and laugh so hard, he got tears in his eyes. Jin stare at him weirdly, he thought he didn’t say anything funny yet this guy laughs like he just told him the stupidest joke ever.

 

The frown grows on his face because Taehyung looks he wouldn’t stop any time soon. Using his last resort, Jin knock him with his book.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Jin feel bad fot hitting but it is okay since the laugh finally subsided.

 

“I wondering which part of this book with the title of “Adventure in Space” has to do with my face?” Taehyung eventually stop laugh but he still wears that teasing smile.

 

“Shut up, will you?” Jin try to sound threatening, how he wishes ground would open up and swallow him.

 

Heat creeped up on his face, spreading out over. It didn’t help either when the tip of his ears started to reddening. Sign when he is caught lying.

 

Shake the attempt to embarrass himself more, Jin start a proper conversation with Taehyung. His book no longer interests him, as his eyes can’t leave sparkling eyes in front of him. They talk for a while before Taehyung excuse himself over the counter.

 

**

 

Jin stare blankly thru the side window. The trip to Busan engulf them in deep silent. It is really awkward when Jungkook said that there will only two of them, moreover he is just a chef and he have nothing to do with the whole project, partly. His experience is mere of half year yet Jungkook insisted that he may will learn things especially on the design of their restaurant and kitchen. Jin know better since he was used to be in the kitchen.

 

Jungkook is nervous being so close to him. He is definitely not himself right now. Their shoulder would sometimes brush together, make him hard in his seat. He keeps a straight face and distract himself with his phone.

 

After seems like forever, they finally arrive to Busan. Jungkook stretch out his muscle as he moans contently. He stands almost immediately start to heading out and meeting with their contractor that waiting for them at the station.

 

Jin followed him from behind slowly, stretch his hand, introduce himself to the contractor. They continue their trip by car towards the destination. Jin can finally see blue sea along the way, make him excited. It been a while he went to the sea. Last time trip when he and Jimin finally finished their school and decided to spend their holiday by the sea.

 

It didn’t end well because Jin has to be admitted to the hospital because of high fever. Jimin keep on apologize to him, promise he will be a good friend because he thought he would lose him. Jin smile upon remembering his best friend. He couldn’t describe how much he loves the other guy.

 

The car stops in front of almost finished tall building. Jin step out and look up almost straining his neck. The contractor handing out safety helmet for both of them, they need to maintain safety first beside anything could happened in the site. He brings them around the building with drawing plan in his hand.

 

Jin try to understand things that he couldn’t understand. Wrinkled perform on his forehead, as he tries to process what the other say. He eyed the plan for the restaurant while look around him. Jin walk carefully as he looks at the details, hum in agree as he walk into the kitchen area, leave Jungkook and the contractor behind.

 

It looks smaller than what they have back in Seoul but the soon to be arrange in there is nicely plan. Jin trace his finger along the kitchen island, dreaming of to have his own restaurant in the future.

 

Jungkook notice that he didn’t there with them, he start to look for the other guy. He stops midway when he catches Jin close his eyes as he leans on the kitchen island. He looks so beautiful even in just plain polo tshirt and black jeans.

 

He coughs to gain the other attention, motioning they are going for lunch earned grumble sound from Jin stomach. Jin laugh awkwardly, he does feel hungry from the long trip. Jungkook smile as he leads them to outside of the building.

 

The contractor gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter