Bunny Guy

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin run through the school hallway in search of his best friend. Jin is nowhere to be found, meanwhile, the ceremony will start in 1 hour. They have to be there earlier. Finally finishing their school with flying colors, they are on their graduation day today. It almost like he can’t make it but with the help from his teachers and friends, he finally makes it.

 

People start to fill up the school area. It harder for him to search Jin with the heavy crowd, he wondered where the latter goes. Jimin bow at his teachers that he met thru the hallways.

 

The school looks beautiful with decoration to celebrate the student. Jimin spends so time to admire the beautiful deco around him. His focus is non-other than Kim Seokjin.

 

Take out his handphone from the back pocket, Jimin taps his speed dial, waiting for the other in line. Pressed his lips together perform a thin line, Jimin starts to walk again, it didn’t help either that Jin didn’t pick up his damn phone. He thought for a while possible place that best friend would go aside classroom or kitchen or library because all of it locked.

 

He thought on the other idea that just pops out of his mind, uses the school announcement room and calls for Kim Seokjin. Hope nothing bad happened to him. That soft soul is too precious to be hurt for.

 

It so hard for Jin to move on from that stupid Kim Taehyung. Thought of him enough to make him want to vomit, how he hates that guy.

 

He remembered back then Jin looks so pale, he refuses to eat, he lost so much weight, just like a corpse. He never leaves his side, helps him stand on his feet back, gives courage to his study. He can’t let Jin dream shattered just because of this. Jin deserves better.

 

Almost give up after running quite some time, Jimin spotted the pink hair guy under the big tree but he is not alone. Jimin walks closer tries to grasp a look on the other person in front of him. His hair is blonde but mask took half his face make it hard to recognize.

 

But the deep voice sounds so familiar to him. As he approaches them, he can see the blonde try to touch Jin's cheek but Jin flinch and step back. He jumped a bit when Jimin grabs his wrist. Jimin gives a dead glare to that guy only to realize he is Taehyung. He moves Jin behind him, protect him in case Taehyung try to hurt him. He may look small but if you ever get on his nerve, you are so dead.

 

“What do you want from him?” Jimin said between gritted teeth.

 

“I…I just want to see him,” Taehyung tear his eyes to Jin that has his head hung low.

 

“ off, you are not needed here. Stop bothering him,” Jimin spat before dragging frozen Jin on his sudden outburst.

 

Taehyung wants to say something but words stuck like a lump in his throat. How he misses Jin so much. He knows he makes mistake and regrets it a lot. He deserves to be treated that way.

 

**

 

The US is not as same as here. There are no his teammates, his friends and importantly his favorite person. He wishes he can turn back them, tell Jin how much he loves him, how much he wants to stay with him here.

 

Finally finished his school there, he asked his parents to go back to Korea. He just arrived 2 days ago, heard from his ex-teammate that his former school would hold graduation day, he spends no time to visit his former school. Basically, he intention is only one. He wants to meet Jin. The person he misses the most.

 

The school looks same from last time he was there. Taehyung slowly makes his way inside the school, enjoying the beautiful scenery as the soft breeze hit on his fluffy hair. He got a mask on his face to avoid anyone to recognize him.

 

He spotted the big tree beside the school field where he and Jin would spend their time study under the big tree. Memories played like a movie.

 

Jin always is the very shy one even though they are already together for several months. What makes him amused the most when Jin constantly blushes over soft brush of their hands, not mentioning when he first kisses him, he just red like the tomato.

 

His shoes touch soft grass on the field as he walks slowly, immersed in his beautiful memories of that school. The first day they bump into each other, more like he knocked him over make that lean guy rolling on the fresh cut grass, he still can picture Jin angry face when he patted away grass on his t-shirt.

 

There is someone under the tree.

 

Taehyung click on his tongue wonders why that guy stood alone there.

 

Maybe he is waiting for someone.

 

Taehyung didn’t let the thought drag him deep as he takes out his phone to check on text from his mother.

 

When he is about to pass that pink hair guy, he suddenly spins around almost collided with him. His handphone slips from his big hand and drops to the hard ground.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t hear you are coming,” the pink guy panicked and collected his handphone from the ground.

 

That voice….

 

“Jin?” Taehyung manages to speak with his deep voice.

 

He can see the other smile flattered upon listening to the voice that calls out his name. Jin stares at him with wide eyes, he about to leave when Taehyung grab on his arm.

 

“Wait,” Taehyung gives him pleading eyes.

 

Jin froze on his feet and his eyes are everywhere, not Taehyung. He didn’t know this guy would actually show up on his important day. He is about to go back to the hall, sure enough, Jimin is looking for him right now.

 

Silent killing him slowly, he wants to hear that guy voice but he knows he won’t. Jin refuses to talk to him, even look at him. Swallow hard, Taehyung takes a deep breath before opening his mouth.

 

“I want to apologize about last time. I didn’t mean to walk away without giving an explanation to you. Everything happened so fast for me to process. I made a mistake,” Taehyung look at the lovely face in front of him.

 

Jin didn’t want to see him again, not to listen to any of his apologize either. He didn’t want to look so delicate in front of him. Avoiding his eyes is the best thing he can do right now.

 

“Jin, please talk to me. I know you hate me for what I do to you before but I have reasons. I will explain it to you,” Taehyung pleaded with him.

 

“I don’t need any explanation,” his croaked the words hardly. He knows if on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter