Fourth

BABY AND ME

Bomi’s POV

 

Huh…it’s morning and I am struggling trying to feed Hayoung. Why is she not drinking her milk?

“Come on..drink your milk already..” I plead. But Hayoung keeps on crying and kick the milk bottle. I felt frustrated once again. I was about to put the bottle into Hayoung’s mouth when suddenly my phone rang.

 

“YAH! You’re late for school again!” my homeroom teacher yelled from the other line. I sigh.

“Miss,I have already told you..I can’t go to school today” I simply answered her.

“WAE? Stop giving me excuses come here this instant!” She yelled again.

“I am having a big problem here..I-I just can’t come to school today” I just don’t know what to say to her.

“You better come here in 3 seconds or you’re expelled!” and she hung up. I was about to say something but she already hung up on me.

“Haiss..REALLY?” I yelled to my phone and throw it on the couch. I held Hayoung up and stares at her.

“You…you…….” I simply had no words to express my frustration.

 

I enter the school and went to the lockers room. I looked around making sure there is no one there and I open up my locker. “You stay here for awhile..Alright buddy? I’ll be back after class” I said to Hayoung and I was about to put Hayoung inside when suddenly someone closed the locker’s door. I was shocked seeing the janitor.

“No humans are allowed inside the locker” he simply said to me with a poker face. I gave him my goofy smile. And let out a small laugh.

 

After that I was called to the teacher office. Got scolded by my homeroom teacher again.

 

“You! Are you crazy? How could you bring a baby to school?” Miss yelled at me gaining attention to all the teachers in the office. “I am sorry Miss..” that is all I could say.

“Can’t you just left the baby at home? Ask your parents to take care of the baby!” Miss said

I held my head down.

 

“My parents are not at home..T-they ran away” I said slowly

“W-what…?” Miss were shocked.

 

I the principal gave me permission to bring Hayoung to class after all the teachers had a meeting about my situation. I ended up bringing Hayoung to class and all of my classmates came to my seat to play with Hayoung. Hayoung seems to like the attention she got as she kept on smiling and laughing earning some “Aww…You’re so cute” from the girls and some of the boys. For some reason I felt happy seeing Hayoung smiled.

 

 

3rd person POV

 

After class Bomi went back home using the train. She was so tired of school that she falls asleep on the train. She was startle when she hears the station announcement. Bomi got up and ran outside the train the the train’s door was about to closed. She catches her breath. Thinking that she didn’t miss the station. But, there’s one thing that she forgotten..She accidentally left Baby Hayoung inside the train.

 

Bomi suddenly had this evil thought. “Isn’t it a good thing? Hahaha! Good bye buddy!” Bomi said and waved to the leaving train. Bomi went to her house smiling. She throw herself on the couch and suddenly she heard a squeaky toy sound. Bomi took it off her back and looked at the toy. Suddenly she felt bad for leaving Hayoung.

“Haiss…Don’t think about it!” Bomi said to herself and throws the toy away and it hits a milk bottle. The milk bottle falls and spilled the milk inside. Bomi looked at it. Thinking…

“Haiss…YOU HAVE LOST YOU MIND BOMI-AH” she yelled to herself and got up from the couch.

 

Luckily the nearby Police rescued Baby Hayoung and Bomi went there to get her. The police scolded the Bomi for being clumsy and leaving the Baby alone. Bomi pretended to cry while hugging Hayoung “Aigoo…I was worried! Luckily this nice Police man saved you!” Bomi said and it soften the Police man’s heart.

“Aigoo..I guess you really loved her. I’m really sorry for being angry at you. Next time, be careful Arasso?” the police said. Bomi nodded her head and thank the police.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once home, Bomi knows Hayoung is hungry but for some reason. She dosen’t want to drink the milk Bomi gave her. Bomi got frustrated and try to force Hayoung to drink the milk but Bomi struggle as Hayoung kept moving and crying. Hayoung kicked the milk bottle off of Bomi’s hand and Bomi gave up. Bomi took a deep breath and started to think. Then, she sigh..

 

Chorong ran out of the house after getting permission from her parents and went to Bomi’s house. She got excited when Bomi called her asking for help to take care of Hayoung.

 

Chorong went to Bomi’s and started to teach Bomi a little bit of how to take care of a baby. After all of the lesson. It was time to feed Hayoung. But, even with Chorong. Hayoung won’t drink her milk. Chorong came out with a solution. “Shes still a little baby. I guess she need a milk rather than a baby’s formula.” Chorong said to Bomi. Bomi who was laying down on the couch gets up and messed up her hair. “Haiss…where on earth can I get a milk? This baby is going to die in hunger.” Bomi stares at Chorong. “I don’t know” Chorong casually said. Then she noticed that Bomi was looking at her..?

Bomi smiled and said. “Ugh..can’t y-you give some of y-yours?” Chorong was shocked and her face started to blush.