First

BABY AND ME

3rd person POV

 

And it all started when Bomi were riding her big bike to school. She was pretty late tho..So she increase the speed of her bike rushing to school. Bomi got startled and pressed the brake of her bike when there were a girl wearing a chicken pajamas standing in front of the school gate. Bomi felt annoyed and yelled at the girl. While taking off her helmet.

“Yahh! Do you want to die!? get out of the way!”

 

The girl had this innocent face and smiled at Bomi and didn’t move away. Bomi felt annoyed even more.

“Yahh! Are you stupid? Get out of the way!” Bomi pressed the bike’s horn.

 

The girl once again smiled, took out her phone and took a pic of Bomi. The girl casually said

“My name is Park Chorong and my number is 0865843234”

 

Bomi felt confused because of this odd girl and let out a small laugh. Bomi got off of her bike and pushed Chorong away.

“I said…get out of the way.” Bomi said once again while giving Chorong a glare. Bomi got on her bike and start riding it into the school compound.

 

Chorong were standing there looking at Bomi in awe.

 

 

Chorong’s POV

 

Today, once again I came to the school just standing there in front of the school gate. Looking at all the students going to school to study, making some friends…Huh, I missed those days. I stand there for a while until the school bell rang. Hmm..it means it’s time for class already. I didn’t want to leave just yet and so, I waited a little bit and enjoy the morning breeze.

 

All of the sudden a big bike stopped right beside me. It was so near that it almost hit me. I got startled. The person took off the helmet. OMG I thought to my self. She hot! And cute also!

 

My heart goes crazy and I suddenly can’t move. I was in a daze. I heard her telling me to get out of the way. But, I have lost control of my mind. Her looks were so temping. I want her!

 

I took out my phone. Took her pic and tell her name and number. She looked mad And pushed me away. I was still in a daze when she already enter the school. That moment..I have made my decision.

 

I ran back home and started to pack my stuff. My parents were confused and my father asked me. “Where are you going?”

 

I Simply answered “ I want to go back to school”

 

My parents looked at each other and then they smiled.