Third

BABY AND ME

3rd person POV

 

Bomi were on a call with Namjoo while shopping for some snacks and beer. “Yeah, my parents are not home. I’m planing to throw a small party. Don’t forget to tell Eunji.” Bomi were busy talking on her phone and choosing some beer. She didn’t notice a person were following her around for a while and that person left something special inside Bomi’s shopping cart while she was not looking.

 

Bomi ended her call with Namjoo and turn around to put the beer inside the cart. But, she was shocked as she made an eye contact with a baby inside her shopping cart.

Bomi looked around the mall to find the Baby’s parent but nobody seems to be looking for a baby.

 

Bomi went to make an announcement of a missing child but there were nobody came. Bomi ended up finding a letter inside the baby’s basket and she reads it.

 

DEAR, BOMI

 

I THINK IT IS BEST TO LEAVE BABY HAYOUNG WITH YOU.

SHE IS YOUR CHILD NOW. TAKE CARE.

 

Bomi felt confused reading the letter and she had no other choice but to bring Baby Hayoung back home. Once home Eunji and Namjoo started to tease Bomi.

 

“Eyy..Bomi-ah when did you gave birth?” Eunji said while laughing. Namjoo just tag along teasing Bomi with Eunji.

 

“Guys…seriously, what should I do with this thing?” Bomi asked while holding up baby Hayoung.

 

“hmm..Just take care of her. She’s your baby anyway. Look at this, your baby pic looked the same with Hayoung.” Namjoo said while showing them Bomi’s baby pictures

 

“WOW! Daebak..you guys do looked the same” Eunji were shocked seeing the baby pic

 

Bomi sigh and all of the sudden Chorong showed up which startle Bomi and Eunji.

 

“Why the heck is this alien doing here? Who invited her?” Bomi growled.

 

“Ughh..it was me. I bump into her while I was on my way here. I told her I was going to your house then she followed me” Namjoo said while scratching her head.

 

“So….You had a baby? I hoped my parents don’t mind me having a lover that already has a baby”

Chorong simply said while looking at Bomi. Bomi gave her a disgusting look and yelled.

 

“Yah! Can’t you just stop bothering me!?” Hayoung were startled by Bomi’s loud voice and cried

“Just looked what you have done..She’s startled because of you!” Chorong took Hayoung from Bomi’s arms and started to cuddle her to calm her down.

 

“You should not yelled or scream as a little baby’s ears are very sensitive” Chorong said. Eunji and Namjoo were amazed by Chorong’s skill on calming the baby, as Hayoung stopped crying just a few second after Chorong cuddle her.

 

“You’re a bad parent Bomi.” Chorong add and that pissed Bomi out

 

“HUH!? do you think this is easy? You don’t know what I have been through all day.” Bomi growled.

 

 

Time has passed and the trio had their small party by drinking and eating snacks. While Chorong were in charge of taking care of Hayoung.

 

Bomi didn’t fully enjoy the party as she is worried on what should she do with baby Hayoung. The worst thing is, tomorrow is school. She can’t bring baby Hayoung along. And also, if she skip class. She would ended up being expelled.

 

Later that night Bomi had this crazy idea. When her friends and Chorong went home. She waited for a while before she brought Hayoung out side. She went to the dumping site. She’s planing to leave Hayoung there. “I am sorry buddy..this is for the best.” Bomi said.

Bomi was about to put Hayoung on the ground when suddenly Hayoung cried and Bomi heard someone coming.

 

“Hey..what are you doing?” a man were flashing Bomi with his torchlight. Bomi did not know what to do. She ended up yelling while running away. “Ugh..nothing Sir!” she said.

 

Bomi went back home and was out of breath. She looked at Hayoung who’s in her arms.

 

“What the Hell should I do with you?” she asked while baby Hayoung looked at her with innocent eyes. Bomi let out a sigh.