On a mission

Blood and Magic spells (Taejin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: in this chap WHOOP:
___________________

Taehyung lazily got out the bed he yawned and rubbed his eyes softly as he walked into the bathroom he quickly bushed his teeth  he didn't bother getting changed so he stayed in his tiger print PJs once he got downstairs  there wasn't anyone in the living room, they must be still asleep he says as he decides to  just to sit and watch some t.v. 

Today was the day Jin planned to ask Taehyung if they could try to go searching for his brother, Jin sensed it was a sensitive topic for the vampire even though he was very willing to tell him before, but he could tell he felt uncomfortable when mentioning it, So he just sighed as he got off the bed and walked down the stairs when he saw the other he sneaked behind him but failed to scare him when Taehyung heightened senses picked up his presence. "Jin, what do you think you are doing?" he says as he turns his head to look at the pouting sorcerer. "I was just trying to scare you, Tae" Jin says and he giggled as he sat beside the bored looking Vampire. "Oh okay," he replies with no emotion as he fixes his attention back on the t.v again. Jin hesitated to speak up but he once he breathed in and out he began to speak to the older. 

"Taehyung...em...I was thinking... that we should go looking for your brother...if you don't want that's fine I thought I could be some help... I don't know... ah, forget it" Jin rambled on feeling less confident as time went on and he started to babble. Taehyung took a little while to process what he just said once he did he slightly smiled feeling happy that the other seemed to care so much so he just shook his head  and leaned over hugging Jin tightly Jin was surprised at first but then hugged him back and he returned a smile to the vampire, Taehyung then told him that it okay and he was glad that he had asked and that they should start searching as soon as possible. 

It was getting pretty late and Taehyung had blood for the past twenty-four hours and it started to affect him while he was in the kitchen as he went to grab some food he started coughing uncontrollably and bent over on the countertop, as soon as Jin heard he rushed to his aid he had a concerned look on his face and his heart started to race since he didn't know what was happening and how to stop it, so he just rubbed the vampire's back in an attempt to help him.

"I-I need b-blood" he choked out once he eventually got in control of his own body again and sat up and took a deep breath once he stopped coughing. "Oh okay, that fine let's go upstairs then so we won't be in the others way" Jin suggested as he holds the other using him as support. 

Once they got upstairs Taehyung locked the door behind himself as Jin sits up on the bed waiting for him. "I'm so thirsty and I don't know if I could control myself like I did before Jin and I'm scared I'll hurt you or worse" Taehyung stated truthfully looking into the eyes of the other he wasn't so confident this time around since he didn't want to harm the sorcerer. 

"I trust you, Taehyung," Jin said it with so much sincerity that made Taehyung tense and the vampire breathed in and out before he spoke up. "Jin, please lie down for me."  As he did Taehyung pulled Jin forwards and kissed him once more. "Do we always have to have while you drink my blood?" Jin asks looking up at Taehyung who stops doing what he was going to look down at the boy. "Well to be honest, no, but I want to and you are not against it so why not," Taehyung says before he starts closer to Jin. Taehyung was the one who is straddling on Jin's lap now. Jin can feel the man shaking as he caresses his back and drew small circles of assurance.

He was kissing Taehyung with so much passion now compared to the first one. This time, Jin has already grabbed the chance to slip his tongue on Taehyung's mouth as it reaches for the parts that he can. Their tongues were dancing and fighting for dominance and Jin Taehyung's tongue earned him a soulful moan from the man that gave goosebumps on every part of Jin's body. His hands were at the inside of Taehyung's shirt, holding him in place. They gave time to catch their breaths while Jin kisses Taehyung's cheeks, jaw, and even parts on his neck. Jin was already arching his back and angling his neck to give Taehyung the better access on them.

"Ahhh- Taehyung....st-stop" Jin stutters. Jin placed his index finger on his lips while staring at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter